• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

daw840

thx, I just sent him a msg but his status says away......I'll just leave the 360 on until he sends me a msg back

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Dang Ram that sucked.

I haven't lost a connection yet. I guess I was just lucky until now.

I wasn't blitzing much at all there man. I don't know if you rolling back that far just kills your protection or what but your Oline got eaten up there. I only manually controlled my LB on a blitz once (and that was still right through the line). Every other time I was just switching to the guy that was about to hit you.

It was a good game though.

I'm seeing TOO many injuries people. I lost D.Hall in my first defensive play and W.Dunn in my first offensive play. And Dunn just got shoved. He wasn't even hit. Stu-pid.

AZ Greg

Anybody want a game?

I created a room, if someone wants to play just hop in.

Room: GAF
Pass: GAF

Edit: NVM, about to play preseason game vs. Gunstar.

week 2 for preseason is open!

guys lets get all these games done. i realize the vikings owner can't play, so if someone can fill in that would be cool.

LiveWire

gg CK. Sorry about the quit, I thought it would pop up a new dialog for conceding! :/

See how much better it works when you run Jacobs up the gut? :D I still refuse to believe he will do anything with screen passes in real life but stranger things have happened!

daw840

dmczaf......send me a friend invite on XBL.......my gamertag is Qbert420........we will get this last preseason game done sometime this week

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
gg CK. Sorry about the quit, I thought it would pop up a new dialog for conceding! :/

See how much better it works when you run Jacobs up the gut? :D I still refuse to believe he will do anything with screen passes in real life but stranger things have happened!

Even though I won the game I am still pissed off about it. Granted my DLine is pretty good but shit, even when I didn't blitz you got crazy pressure and people in the backfield at the same time as the hand off. This game is so unpredictable.

AZ Greg

Anyone around to play? Me and Gunstar tried playing our preseason game about 4 times only to get dropped at random points early on. I'm curious to see if it is just a problem with us playing each other or a problem on my end.

Looks like Malley doesn't want a chance to use the Chiefs. Been away from aim all day again.

I'm getting online for a quick game before I go pickup Bioshock... if anyone wants to play

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
AZ Greg said:
Anyone around to play? Me and Gunstar tried playing our preseason game about 4 times only to get dropped at random points early on. I'm curious to see if it is just a problem with us playing each other or a problem on my end.

Yeah, we ended up trying to play about 10 times in all and on the final try I removed my router and it still did not work. So we might need to change our Week 1 match up because we can not seem to connect.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gunstar77 said:
Yeah, we ended up trying to play about 10 times in all and on the final try I removed my router and it still did not work. So we might need to change our Week 1 match up because we can not seem to connect.

Hey it looks like we meet again already :lol Week 2 preseason. you around to play?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cerebral Palsy said:
Looks like Malley doesn't want a chance to use the Chiefs. Been away from aim all day again.

I'm getting online for a quick game before I go pickup Bioshock... if anyone wants to play

I was waiting for you since last week, i dont sit around my house waiting for your cockeyed ass to play me, I had work and the gym today.. check my posts in this thread, I have been begging for games since it came out... you, nowhere to be found, I even played the first preseason game and entered stats.

I am not gonna chase you Cocoa Puff

SickBoy

Ramirez said:
Pretty much what many people have voiced complaints on I'm sure. I'm not singling anyone out, but I have seen the linemen A.I. literally just let DE's that are user controlled just go by them without the slightest resistance! It's happened many times, not just in one game to me.

I dunno... I think the protection in general sometimes sucks. I've definitely seen linemen just let pass rushers by in single-player too.

Also, I agree again on injuries :)

EDIT: And azgreg, when do you want to play our week 2 preseason game?

Striker

sableholic,

We match up this week (I'm Cards!)...

Tomorrow is great to play, but from then until Friday will be iffy.

My name on AIM is toth029

Malleymal said:
I was waiting for you since last week, i dont sit around my house waiting for your cockeyed ass to play me, I had work and the gym today.. check my posts in this thread, I have been begging for games since it came out... you, nowhere to be found, I even played the first preseason game and entered stats.

I am not gonna chase you Cocoa Puff

I've been on every night. You're always away from aim. Not my fault.

Striker said:
sableholic,

We match up this week (I'm Cards!)...

Tomorrow is great to play, but from then until Friday will be iffy.

My name on AIM is toth029

If I can get xbox live working I gotta play you and zep. Some reason it just stopped working. I'll be calling 18004myxbox today. It fails on the xbox live test and on the site it says this:

"If your console passes all of these tests and still cannot contact Xbox Live, verify that your account information is accurate and up to date."

Which would be fine... if I could verify my account information without being online. Which you can't. And no idea why that would have changed at all given that I could login fine just a couple days ago.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cerebral Palsy said:
I've been on every night. You're always away from aim. Not my fault.

Yea right that was one day.. I have been playing numerous people online homegirl, I have a 9-5 on the east coast I am not gonna be on at 4 am my time to get your first IM... I will give you one more day to play, hit me up before 12 or else its a wrap.

Slo

LiveWire said:
OK. Damn dude, sorry to see that! :( Maybe the football gods will reward you with a Vikings playoff appearance for your penance.

Heh, thanks but the worst I got was some flooding in my basement. Free pizza and beer for any dudes that show up to help me put some new carpet down.

Slo said:
Heh, thanks but the worst I got was some flooding in my basement. Free pizza and beer for any dudes that show up to help me put some new carpet down.

I'm around for most of the day and night if/when you want to play our preseason game. Any time after 4 ET is good for me. Send me a friend request (dammitmattt) when you get the chance.

Slo

The Jets are now owned by Denogginizer NC. I let him have them because they're his favorite team and I don't give a shit about 'em.

Malleymal said:
Yea right that was one day.. I have been playing numerous people online homegirl, I have a 9-5 on the east coast I am not gonna be on at 4 am my time to get your first IM... I will give you one more day to play, hit me up before 12 or else its a wrap.

4am was the first time I bothered sending you an im. I was around almost all night and you were away from aim the entire time. I have a 9-5+ job out west, and I'm not leaving work early to play your bitch ass.

Striker

sableholic said:
If I can get xbox live working I gotta play you and zep. Some reason it just stopped working. I'll be calling 18004myxbox today. It fails on the xbox live test and on the site it says this:

"If your console passes all of these tests and still cannot contact Xbox Live, verify that your account information is accurate and up to date."

Which would be fine... if I could verify my account information without being online. Which you can't. And no idea why that would have changed at all given that I could login fine just a couple days ago.
Damn - good luck. Well, when you find out your problem and get it fixed, give me a shout!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
dammitmattt said:
I'm around for most of the day and night if/when you want to play our preseason game. Any time after 4 ET is good for me. Send me a friend request (dammitmattt) when you get the chance.

I will be around tonight after 9EST. We can play then if you would like. GT: Denogginizer NC

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cerebral Palsy said:
4am was the first time I bothered sending you an im. I was around almost all night and you were away from aim the entire time. I have a 9-5+ job out west, and I'm not leaving work early to play your bitch ass.

then we wont play... no sweat off my back malleymal jr

sableholic said:

Got it all sorted out, had to power cycle my router. Never had to do that before.

LiveWire

Slo: Whenever you're free tonight let me know. I'll be on Bioshock so if you see me just send me a msg and I'll boot up Madden. Thanks!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cerebral Palsy said:
Sad to see you forfeit the Chiefs. And I was willing to play for them. Oh well.

yea ok... i told you man, you have until tonight to play me... if not we can just meet up and I can show you my knuckle game, and we can go from there. I am leaving the house now for the gym and will be back around 11 est... after that you are out of luck

<---- dont piss this man off

come on fellas. i'm not asking you guys to be friends, but please just set a time when you can both play. for instance "saturday at 1 pm est". then be there for that game. if you guys can't even get one game scheduled how can you play in a league where you need to play 16+ games? as a favor to me i would ask that you just get this done, and i dont care how it gets done, i just need to know who the chiefs are and who the bills are. i'd prefer to not give one person or the other the team by default.

daw840

Can't we all just get along as fellow Chiefs fans and RAIDER HATERS (AND BRONCOS.......)

towelie.jpg

Never know when you might need a towel

dmczaf let me know when you want to get this game done

AIM = daw840daw

GT = Qbert420

AZ Greg

Gunstar, I'm pretty sure I figured out the problem causing our games to drop last night. After I was dropping vs. nearly everyone I played I decided to look around the net. Turns out if two people play and one has weapons on and the other has them off then the game will drop. :\

I have no idea how mine got switched to off but it is fixed now! I'm in Arizona which is mountain time. It is about 6:30pm right now. I should be home in about an hour and will be free to play anytime the rest of the night if you're around. Same goes for you Sickboy!

Edit: I'm here, free to play the rest of the night!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
come on fellas. i'm not asking you guys to be friends, but please just set a time when you can both play. for instance "saturday at 1 pm est". then be there for that game. if you guys can't even get one game scheduled how can you play in a league where you need to play 16+ games? as a favor to me i would ask that you just get this done, and i dont care how it gets done, i just need to know who the chiefs are and who the bills are. i'd prefer to not give one person or the other the team by default.

So the Malley VS CP rivalry isn't a joke? It's been hilarious.

league front page has been updated. it has been updated with the following information:

regular season will begin promptly on september 1.

please be ready to play your games in a timely manner by that date! i see not many people have played both preseason games yet... then again it's just preseason

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I already played one preseason game waiting on this pussy to man up....

if he just would have kept his Utah living mouth shut I would have given him the chiefs since I have had them since 2004(winning the superbowl as well), and I felt bad for his non skill havin ass.... but nooooooooooooooo

I wrote him on AIM and nothing... this cat is a fruit loop

nvm.. we can play now

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Shit since its a brawl are we taking sides? Both of them hate me but I'm with mal anyway :lol

Fifty

Didn't CP freak out over something last year? Seriously though, I blame Malley. That guy should learn how to not have a life. Ever heard of mobile AIM Malley? What a loo-ser.

oh shit, they're playing. Two men, both far removed from Kansas..fighting for it..who will win? I'm cheering for Malley because we're both strong black men from new jersey

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Game over...

good game CP... i respect your game and I am done talking trash until its time to play for the jazz.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
walter.jpg

"Shut the **** up, Donny!"
:lol

PS: don't mess with Microsoft

However, in the judgment of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the business has made a reasonable effort to address the complaint. Therefore, the BBB is unable to require the business to respond further to your complaint.
:|

If we don't hold the league on PS3 next year, I'm blowing shit up.

Slo

I'm the proud owner of the Flaming Thumbtacks. Heavy emphasis on Flaming.

Lonestar and/or Truelize, I need to get games in with you. Either of you two available tonight?

Miguel

Slo said:
I'm the proud owner of the Flaming Thumbtacks. Heavy emphasis on Flaming.

Lonestar and/or Truelize, I need to get games in with you. Either of you two available tonight?
TMQ fans unite!

Top Bottom