• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Fifty

Rorschach said:
I might, but 2 other games come out on the same day that interest me, so it might fall to the bargain bin.

I think he was joking, considering that we're assaulted by ads for that game in every madden stadium. Damn EA!

Rorschach

Fifty said:
I think he was joking, considering that we're assaulted by ads for that game in every madden stadium. Damn EA!
The ads must be getting to me. I thought the demo was meh, but now I really do want to try it out.

Slo said:
Any other info on the roster update?
I can give you a category by category breakdown of the Raiders' roster downgrade. Would that help?

AirBrian said:
:lol It's OK, Rors, I'm going to buy it and eat an ass load of Snickers while playing!
Don't forget your under armour and nikes!

Mrbob

Shawnhann I've had a super busy night and will be tired when I get home. Prefer not to play tonight as I want to be at full strength when we play our playoff game. So I can lose by 20 instead of 30!

Mrbob

Don't waste your money on The Simpsons game. Go rent it, save 60 dollars for the next game worth buying: Mass Effect.

MrBob said:
Shawnhann I've had a super busy night and will be tired when I get home. Prefer not to play tonight as I want to be at full strength when we play our playoff game. So I can lose by 20 instead of 30!

Ouch that sucks. We are looking at Thursday then. And it will have to be Thursday or we are SOL till the weekend.

Basically, Tuesday and Wednesday are off because I'll be pulling 12-13 hour days at work. Friday I'll be at a mixer thrown by this marketing association I'm in after work. Saturday I'm free all day. Sunday afternoon I'm flying to Austin for three days to meet with some friends from Bioware for a project my company is trying to secure.

So yea... hella busy, but we'll get it in. Sorry in advance FMT!!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cloudy said:
This is crap. I beat Rors head to head :(

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.

2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

5. Strength of victory.

6. Strength of schedule.

7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.

8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.

9. Best net points in conference games.

10. Best net points in all games.

11. Best net touchdowns in all games.

12. Coin toss

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Ramirez

Damnit, I just got smoked all game by LJ, got it to within 3 with a minute left, Miller catches, fumbles (not rly), no booth review! :lol

The game also continues to punish me for every bad throw I make with an INT, while my defenders still have cement blocks on their hands. :(

Anyways, I'm up for a another game if anyone is bored.

LJ11

Ramirez said:
Damnit, I just got smoked all game by LJ, got it to within 3 with a minute left, Miller catches, fumbles (not rly), no booth review! :lol

The game also continues to punish me for every bad throw I make with an INT, while my defenders still have cement blocks on their hands. :(

Anyways, I'm up for a another game if anyone is bored.

Good game man, I got lucky with a few plays. I couldn't throw a screen if my life depended on it. Back to my original PB.

SickBoy

LukeSmith said:
Sickboy I know you have weird hours, just lemme know when you're around, tonight is no good for me, tho!

I'm usually home around midnight Pacific, give or take 15 minutes, and I usually leave for work at or around 3:30. Night is better than afternoon for me, but I can make either work... and I'm able to play until unreasonably late. Just let me know what's best for you...

LukeSmith

SickBoy said:
I'm usually home around midnight Pacific, give or take 15 minutes, and I usually leave for work at or around 3:30. Night is better than afternoon for me, but I can make either work... and I'm able to play until unreasonably late. Just let me know what's best for you...

I can play after midnight pacific as well, we'll get it done easily.

Jube3

Rorschach said:
Ayo Jube: Please let me know when you can play.

:lol

Sorry rors I got home late and just crashed without checking aim or the boards. Ill be ok to play tonight after 7 EST though. I added you on aim and will hit you up later.

EDIT: BTW that wasnt me playing guitar hero was my brother. Ill tell him to show offline from now on lol

Rorschach

Jube3 said:
Sorry rors I got home late and just crashed without checking aim or the boards. Ill be ok to play tonight after 7 EST though. I added you on aim and will hit you up later.

EDIT: BTW that wasnt me playing guitar hero was my brother. Ill tell him to show offline from now on lol
No worries, didn't message him because I thought as much. :p

I'll be available tomorrow a little after that time for my raping.

SickBoy

BTW Jube, you're not playing sim ball if you're winning in the 4th and don't shamelessly try to run up the score. I know it's against league rules, but I think there should be a special exemption for the Pats :)

SickBoy said:
BTW Jube, you're not playing sim ball if you're winning in the 4th and don't shamelessly try to run up the score. I know it's against league rules, but I think there should be a special exemption for the Pats :)

Yep he better or he is doing the Pats a great in justice. 4th and 2 up 45-0 you better be throwing it.

Fifty

I agree, we should let the Pats owner and only the Pats owner run up the score and go for it on 4th downs in the red zone, even when up by 40! We strive for realism! Not that it'll be a problem with Livewire using them next year...

LiveWire

Fifty said:
I agree, we should let the Pats owner and only the Pats owner run up the score and go for it on 4th downs in the red zone, even when up by 40! We strive for realism! Not that it'll be a problem with Livewire using them next year...

WTF?!? Screw you dude! :p You will all pay for your insolence!

Rorschach

Ayo: I'm here. Any time you want to go tonight, I'll be here for a while. I see that you're away, but you have my aim and gamertag. :)

bluemax

Banned
sableholic said:
vumpler
You probably wanted me to say ando

A small part of me wanted to make the second joke but in my last game against him things were cool so I felt it would be out of place.

Jube3

Rorschach said:
Ayo: I'm here. Any time you want to go tonight, I'll be here for a while. I see that you're away, but you have my aim and gamertag. :)

Im here just IM me, for some reason you arent showing up on my friends list.

Fifty

It's been 24 hours! Luke and Sickboy will play soon enough, and Shawn posted his schedule on the last page...plus once Lonestar stops dodging DM I'm sure they'll be able to play easily enough.

Top Bottom