• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

LiveWire

SickBoy said:
Yeah, I'm a little concerned. Back to work for the damn late shift tomorrow. I have no clue what Demon/livewire's schedule is... he hasn't posted since Friday.

Me, I'm outta here by 4 p.m. MT at the very latest and back after 1 a.m. MT

Sick, are you free right now or later tonight to play? I've been gone a lot lately for work/vacation travel but I'm in town for a few weeks straight now with no obligations. I got my Week 15 game in so all I need is you and ayo jube to finish off the season (and secure my Patriots! :D).

Oh and SickBoy what's your AIM? You don't have any contact information listed on LeagueDaddy.

ayo and I will play week 16 tonight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matrix, or anybody:

How can you get 43 passing attempts into one of these games, on top of 15 carries. HOW???? I can't figure out how to get above 25!

SickBoy

LiveWire said:
Sick, are you free right now or later tonight to play? I've been gone a lot lately for work/vacation travel but I'm in town for a few weeks straight now with no obligations. I got my Week 15 game in so all I need is you and ayo jube to finish off the season (and secure my Patriots! :D).

Oh and SickBoy what's your AIM? You don't have any contact information listed on LeagueDaddy.

ayo and I will play week 16 tonight.

It's listed here -- SickBoyGA, but I don't regularly use AIM.... I am available right now, if you want to play... I'm gonna log onto Live right now..

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Matrix, or anybody:

How can you get 43 passing attempts into one of these games, on top of 15 carries. HOW???? I can't figure out how to get above 25!
If you have a lot of turnovers, especially ones that the other team takes for 20/30 yards, you will rack up a lot more attempts.

[edit] Remember, livewire, if you win you still get #1 pick (satan's team that just completely owned and humiliated your team. Not to mention ran up the score...)!!!

Lonestar

Oh man, I get a rematch of my week 1 "How do I play this?" game with DM.

Will I finally beat him?
eeyore_floating.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea what Rors said.I think I had 3 or 4 turnovers that game against Konex.

I also had like 20 first downs,friggin record for me.

Andokuky

Banned
Ok so if Cincy loses, Oakland is in and would be #5 seed? So it would be Colts/Bengals and Pats/Raiders? 2 good matchups. Idk enough about the Colts/Bengals to predict that one but I would probably take Oakland in the other, sorry Jube :(

NFC Dallas vs Bears looks good too, even though Bob is playing more like the real life Bears lately.

Lonestar

Man, up until my game against Bob, he was 8-1, and after I beat him, he's gone 1-5 (1-6 counting me)

WHAT HAAAAPENED?

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
final power rankings up. now we wait bye weekers!
Eh..>>WRONG. ME> 9-7 Bears that I beat. FACT.

Hmmm, 9 of the playoff teams all ranked in the bottom half of Opponent records. Hmm....eating up on some cupcakes, huh??? :D

Fifty

the AFC playoffs should be able to start within the hour as Sickboy and DJ are playing. After that I'll post the current draft order for non playoff teams (assuming they all return, if someone leaves you'll just get moved up) in the other thread

Lonestar

Could just use Xbox Live.com, if you have either on friends list.

So what happens if Cincy loses?

Lonestar

Someone send both of them a message to screw the game up!!!!11

Oh snap, Bengals take a lead 30-28

DMczaf

THE CARDINALS HAVE KNOCKED THE VIKINGS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!

Lonestar

THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT

Slo

DMczaf said:

:(

Rorschach

:lol fifty

1 Denver Broncos (14-2-0)
2 Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4-0)
3 Indianapolis Colts (10-6-0)
4 New England Patriots (8-7-0)
5 Oakland Raiders (9-7-0)
6 Cincinnati Bengals (9-7-0)

SPECTATOR MODE PLEASE!

Fifty

I'll miss hearing Sickboy freak out after this game. maybe he still will, only to read the thread after and realize he's still in! This has been the best week 17 in league history

Lonestar

hahahhahahaha....So, could it be...The Bungles lost on purpose???

WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX WHITE SOX

SickBoy

That's fucking brutal (EDIT: and no, I was pretty sure I was in regardless of what happened in this game).

First of all, GG DJ, you played a great game... my atrocious - or his great - special teams and a couple of opportune turnovers (including one on special teams) really sealed the deal for him.

But second-last play of the game, I'm up by 3, I call a three-deep zone with a blitz, he's four wide. For some reason my coverage lines up right at the line. WTF. I burn a timeout (my last timeout) I call the same play, same thing happens. I should've audibled out of it, but I figured I'd get some pressure and decided to take my chances. No pressure. Fucking brutal. Huge TD to Ginn. I have no idea what the D was doing, and it cost me the game. I should've fucking called prevent but I wanted to send some heat since a field goal would tie it and I wanted to force a throw.

Anyhow, he played a great game, I probably should have played a more aggressive game on D, but he had good game. I can see how he could've beaten the Giants. No offense, but I can also see how his record got where it is, because Rudi had his best game of the season.

Top Bottom