• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's EASHL Thread: What's a Little Frost Among Friends?

by the way what colors do you guys like

when you tell me I'll go into the jersey lab

and hopefully out comes the same colors I intended

I still have some work to do, then I have to eat. I'll be on around 11:30 CT is my guess, but I'll keep posting

Nightz? FMT? Smokey?

The world would be such a better place if Chipotle was open till midnight.

I'm getting some food. I'll be on in about 30 as well.

1. How do I square up without making my player spin?
2. They really have got to get rid of CPU players getting penalty. Why are we getting punished for their shit?
3. Fuck

I'm going to try center or something else next game. I have been complete trash at left wing

Our goalie also sucks

LMFAO you couldn't come even close in that last sequence

can't wait for those boost packs

no goalie just play where you are I need someone else on the wings

Yes.

1) Our goalies blew tonight and we couldn't buy a goal. I think we need to work on cross creases and one timers. Seem like the best chance this year.

2) Had I known he got ejected and a 5 minute major for that boarding, I wouldn't have fought him. My bad.

3) Fuck Pogge. Dude kept the puck no matter what we did to him.

Like I said, it seems like the near side is a weak spot this year plus cross creases and one timers.

Hit isn't mapped to the right stick anymore, so you can hold up and preload one-timers again. Something to keep in mind.

Marvie_3

Banned
Like I said, it seems like the near side is a weak spot this year plus cross creases and one timers.

Hit isn't mapped to the right stick anymore, so you can hold up and preload one-timers again. Something to keep in mind.

So it's the same as every year.

Remember the days when I wouldn't pass and would skate and improvise and make cool awesome shots? We're going back to those days

Marvie_3

Banned
Remember the days when I wouldn't pass and would skate and improvise and make cool awesome shots? We're going back to those days

Remember the days where you would shoot it from inside the crease and it would somehow fly over the boards and out of play? I sure do.

Remember the days where you would shoot it from inside the crease and it would somehow fly over the boards and out of play? I sure do.

I did that last night.

And cross creases were a way too low percentage last year and one timers were hard to pull off.

LiveWire

Will have my copy from Amazon tomorrow and be ready to play around 6 or 7PM Pacific depending on traffic. What's the club name for me to join? Or does phee need to send an invite?

Will have my copy from Amazon tomorrow and be ready to play around 6 or 7PM Pacific depending on traffic. What's the club name for me to join? Or does phee need to send an invite?

Join the club via friends list, I'm commissioner so look for mine

Hopefully we have enough for a 5 v 5 or a 6 v 6 in house. This week sucks for me though, I can't play too early (Likely after 9:30 or 10 CT) and can't go too late either

McNei1y

I plan on grabbing NHL after work tomorrow. I will create my dude and download that booster package. I won't be able to play until 10ish EST because I have a work function at night.

I plan on grabbing NHL after work tomorrow. I will create my dude and download that booster package. I won't be able to play until 10ish EST because I have a work function at night.

For some reason you can't download any of those packs now but I guess they'll be open when real release comes

Good thing I unlocked some on my own already though

Until:

1) my internet at school stops blowing so much that it disconnects me every five minutes

-or-

2) Spring stops fucking around and deploys 4G LTE that Incan tether my Xbox to

I will not be buying this. Not going to disconnect every five seconds and cost the club.

I think I fixed it by changing it to Google's DNS servers. Either that or it isn't peak hours.

Might pick it up tomorrow. Is anyone actually going to use a mic this year though? Besides Marvie to yell at people, of course.

Marvie_3

Banned
Until:

1) my internet at school stops blowing so much that it disconnects me every five minutes

-or-

2) Spring stops fucking around and deploys 4G LTE that Incan tether my Xbox to

I will not be buying this. Not going to disconnect every five seconds and cost the club.

You'd cost us anyway with your shittacular play.

I'll have the game in 3 hours

Edit: Make that one hour

I'm thinking about creating a new club so everything is fresh. I feel like our record is tainted. I'll let you guys know by tonight!

Top Bottom