• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

It was supposed to generate discussion that was going to make us change our mind of killing him which you see as him playing a mind game to hide in town as scum. Don't worry, I perfectly understand the place where your vote comes from.

Mate...

As far as I know, nobody voted on him just because he offered himself up and accepted that, at face value, as a good solution. I certainly didn't.

In lieu of no other information and it being day 1? I probably would have no problem and you kind of did the same, you just justified it with an extra step of logic where you thought it was a scum power play with some reverse psychology mixed in. He did it so early though that I wasn't willing to just chimp down right away, if this kind of thing had come in the final hours of a boring day 1 though? I wouldn't have went for it and not looked back.

The added levels of logic go against the original point of this... lol

Not really, he didn't do anything to make you add on those levels of logic, you would have added those if anyone claimed ordinary and voted themselves to keep day 1 safe.

Are you seeing what I'm saying now?

Like I said, it's beside the point.

batsnacks

(Not trying to give mafia hints but... If Kark gave some Sick Reads™ on some previously not-talked-about people, rescinded everything he said about no-lynching and self-voting, and generally made it seem like he believed his gambit paid off and he got something out of it, I would consider unvoting.)

(Not trying to give mafia hints but... If Kark gave some Sick Reads™ on some previously not-talked-about people, rescinded everything he said about no-lynching and self-voting, and generally made it seem like he believed his gambit paid off and he got something out of it, I would consider unvoting.)

lol dude stfu

Sorian

Banned

lol dude stfu

I should have used spoilers. I wasn't supposed to say that yet. lol

Is this supposed to be a comedy bit?

batsnacks

List of people I don't remember:
2. TheGoddamn [m]
3. roytheone [m]
13. Lone_Prodigy [m]
15. RetroMG [m]

15 player game, probably 4 mafia, getting closer.

batsnacks

I know FireBrand said something when I did that list last time and that response was the only thing I remember from him. That is maybe were I will start tomorrow. I'm off!

Ourobolus

Banned
Let's cut through doldrums of ordinary Day 1 play. Chances are very high that if Town lynches someone today, they're going to be Town - and a high chance that they will be a valuable PR.

I don't want to hear this wishy washy BS, "well, they could have been bad, we don't know". Why wait for the groupthink to settle on crucifying someone for silly, irrelevant reasons?
If we're going to do something stupid right now, let's own up to it and get the vote going on someone who is claiming Town, with no pressure put on them at all to do so. I want to see who will still openly vote for this decision.

This is one of the reasons for my thoughts on Kark's gambit.

2. TheGoddamn [m]
3. roytheone [m]
13. Lone_Prodigy [m]
15. RetroMG [m]

So are the unlisted members in your list of members you don't remember the members you remember you remember to not list as not remembered or not remembered members you don't remember you don't remember to list as not remembered?

Ourobolus

Banned
*gurgle*

ᵇᶫᶫᵉʰʰʰ ʰᵃᶫᵖ, ʰᵃᵃᵃᶫᶫᶫᵖ

d5015bprd2.ashx

Fireblend

Banned
I know FireBrand said something when I did that list last time and that response was the only thing I remember from him. That is maybe were I will start tomorrow. I'm off!
Come on. I'm not bothered by your prodding, but forgetting my name is a new low :(

Anyway, I promise to be more active tomorrow. I can keep up with the game much easier at work.

Lol, alright Launch. We'll have a debate. I stepped out to dinner after making that post, but I'll continue when I get back.

But let me just say, if you think this is a mafia play, you're worse at math than I am.

I'm out and about tonight, but I really want to respond, especially to Burbeting's post.

Thankfully we still have a day or so. There's still more to talk about.

You go out a lot, huh Kark?

#scumtell

See, Ourobolus, you're so experienced at feeling good that you can't even answer me straight away because you must be feeling so good that you feel bad about telling me how good you feel.

Please tell me, what do I do now that I feel good?

Sorian

Banned
I see conversation is going no where for tonight and I'm a tad frustrated with something else so have fun while I sleep everyone.

god can't a guy just take a shit

No, because it smells bad and therefore it makes me feel bad, so I feel the need to walk into the bathroom with you and sniff all of it, absolutely sniff all of it because you're so good at making me feel bad that it makes me feel good about feeling bad

Darryl

Banned
2. TheGoddamn [m]
3. roytheone [m]
13. Lone_Prodigy [m]
15. RetroMG [m]

Yea. Really low presence. Kinda wanna hear some more from these guys. Other than that idk. Tbh if people wanna run around the kark/launch go for it but use your words better plz. I'm having a hard time following

Top Bottom