• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

No fake day actions, dummies.

qHuJhx6.gif

BOOM

Ourobolus

Banned
Ourobolus: I'm not saying that he's entirely trustworthy, but I'm less inclined to believe he's mafia since he's been pushing for batsnacks since the beginning of the day phase. If there's anything to note here, it's that Ouro would be a very dangerous mafia and capable of something like this. He's learned a lot in a short period of time, and whereas he was relatively quiet in the AC mafia, he's learned that he can't play like that and get away with it anymore. Still, there's nothing solid on him yet, so I would suggest for now just keep an eye on him.

you-like-me-o.gif

Blarg, stop it, regroup, we're treading on dangerous ground and I'd rather not step any further into the Boss Zone.

Again, my apologies, host.

Ourobolus

Banned
Kark (6)
roytheone
batsnacks
LaunchpadMcQ
cabbeh
Sorian
Blargonaut

batsnacks (5)
Ourobolus
RetroMG
Karkador
Burbeting
Fireblend

roytheone

Launch, judging from your posts, you now prefer a batsnacks vote over Kark, right? You haven't officially changed your vote yet.

@Batsnacks: if you survive today and indeed are the jailor, please choice someone that you think is 100% town as your target. If you have doubts about our volunteers (ourob and Blarg) don't be afraid to pick someone else. Targeting a NFA member will be a death sentence for you on day 2.

Karkador

Banned
I've pretty much exhausted every talking point I can think of for Day 1, so there wont be a dramatic last-minute turn around to save myself. I've said all I can say.

Whether or not you lynch me, it's pretty much a given that I'll keep getting brought up D2 and beyond. But if I'm dead, there will be a lot of room to put words in my mouth. So whether you want to create that environment for further misdirection is up to you.

I've pretty much exhausted every talking point I can think of for Day 1, so there wont be a dramatic last-minute turn around to save myself. I've said all I can say.

Whether or not you lynch me, it's pretty much a given that I'll keep getting brought up D2 and beyond. But if I'm dead, there will be a lot of room to put words in my mouth. So whether you want to create that environment for further misdirection is up to you.

This is such a scum defense :/

Sorian

Banned

The second half of this is kind of a lie though isn't it? Sure, there is room to put words in your mouth but now it would be under the pretense of knowing for sure exactly what you are.

Sorian

Banned
That doesn't mean everything becomes crystal clear

I'm being a bit selfish but it, at least, puts one lingering doubt in my mind to rest right away. Like I said though, I'm fine with you or bats, I just want to see how people react coming down to the wire. I also need to make sure there is no funny business to get a no lynch at the end.

Karkador

Banned
I'm being a bit selfish but it, at least, puts one lingering doubt in my mind to rest right away. Like I said though, I'm fine with you or bats, I just want to see how people react coming down to the wire. I also need to make sure there is no funny business to get a no lynch at the end.

We all have lingering doubts, Sorian. We're not going to get them all answered right away, but I think I've very clearly laid out what the potential for extra confusion is if you all vote for me instead of batsnacks.

Sorian

Banned
We all have lingering doubts, Sorian. We're not going to get them all answered right away, but I think I've very clearly laid out what the potential for extra confusion is if you all vote for me instead of batsnacks.

Sure, we could also be killing our jailer (or their jailer), I'm aware of the risks on both side of the vote and at the end of the day, you've both used scummy tactics to defend yourselves.

Top Bottom