• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

roytheone

I wonder if Blarg realizes that if one extra person votes for Bat (and I think launch has already showed his intention to do that), Blarg his vote flip flopping will create a majority as soon as he votes for Bats. It would not matter that he will chance it a second later, because as soon as a majority is reached, even if it is for only half a second, that will be it.

Sorian

Banned

I did disagree with the second half of that post because you read incorrectly apparently. His role claim says that the person being jailed will know in the morning that they were jailed (more specifically, they will get a message saying they got a cigarette which actually doesn't mean they were jailed but we can cross that bridge when we get there) so a PR doesn't HAVE to be blocked for us to believe they were jailed.

Karkador

Banned
I did disagree with the second half of that post because you read incorrectly apparently. His role claim says that the person being jailed will know in the morning that they were jailed (more specifically, they will get a message saying they got a cigarette which actually doesn't mean they were jailed but we can cross that bridge when we get there) so a PR doesn't HAVE to be blocked for us to believe they were jailed.

He said as much that he jails + roleblocks. The cig is flavor.

I admit I was half hoping for a role claim out of batsnacks, and I got it, but admittedly there was almost nothing he could do to sway my vote. His role is conveniently verifiable, important to the town, and sounds like something CzarTim could've made up. Kudos to him and his mafia buddies for coming up with it.

I mean, we don't need to lynch Kark. I think he's a good lynch but if anyone is interested I would be down for some shenanies onto Lone_Prodigy.

Curious as to why you think that way.

Sorian

Banned
He said as much that he jails + roleblocks. The cig is flavor.

Yes, you've defined what a jailer is, they combine and doctor and roleblocker into one command. I'm also aware that the cig is flavor but that is the text that he is claiming people will receive in the morning. We don't actually know EXACTLY what getting a cig means, we only have bats claim to go on.

I admit I was half hoping for a role claim out of batsnacks, and I got it, but admittedly there was almost nothing he could do to sway my vote. His role is conveniently verifiable, important to the town, and sounds like something CzarTim could've made up. Kudos to him and his mafia buddies for coming up with it.

Curious as to why you think that way.

Planning to vote before the end of the day?

Sorian

Banned
Nah, he's the equivalent of a poisoner. We get a cigarette but don't die til the next night.

Possible also possible that it's tied to an arsonist type command. Like he gives people cigarettes and then at some point, he can call the cops to get people in trouble and get them kicked out of the line.

roytheone

Alright, I am going to bring up another thing that bugged me during these final moments:

Did someone else noticed that Salvapot entered the thread, voted for Kark with no explanation, posted a mad max reaction gif, and then left again without saying a word?

Sorian

Banned
Alright, I am going to bring up another thing that bugged me during these final moments:

Did someone else noticed that Salvapot entered the thread, voted for Kark with no explanation, posted a mad max reaction gif, and then left again without saying a word?

Of course, the mad max gif was making fun of Blarg for using a fake override but I noted the vote.

Voted for batsnacks*

and yes, I bought up his behavior before he did this.

Ourobolus

Banned

Yeah. I mean, I get why he did the gif, but Salva's near the top of my suspicious list as well. He's been acting weird.

Planning to vote before the end of the day?

Yes, but the dead heat between Kark and batsnacks is interesting. If we lynch one of them, will we forget about the other?

If batsnacks survives we'll hound him Day 2.

If Kark survives, depending on batsnacks' role and what happens Night 1, we may revisit him Day 2 or move on to another target.

Sorian

Banned
Yes, but the dead heat between Kark and batsnacks is interesting. If we lynch one of them, will we forget about the other?

If batsnacks survives we'll hound him Day 2.

If Kark survives, depending on batsnacks' role and what happens Night 1, we may revisit him Day 2 or move on to another target.

The interesting thing to consider is that batsnacks is on borrowed time, if he lives today and tonight, I don't see him making it past the vote tomorrow. Kark, on the other hand, might not be a juicy target tomorrow if he survives today.

VOTE: batsnacks​
VOTE: Karkador​
VOTE: Blargonaut​
VOTE: RetroMG​
UNVOTE: RetroMG​
VOTE: Karkador​
UNVOTE: Karkador​
VOTE: Darryl​
VOTE: balsnacks​

Ourobolus

Banned
The interesting thing to consider is that batsnacks is on borrowed time, if he lives today and tonight, I don't see him making it past the vote tomorrow. Kark, on the other hand, might not be a juicy target tomorrow if he survives today.

He will be for me. I'll be watching.

CzarTim

jG9KciJ.png

8 votes needed for a majority.

t1441126800z1.png

roytheone

You don't think that he will make it past the vote tomorrow if he gets confirmed as the cool kid jailor? I get that in that case, he will probably get NK soon, but still, better let the mafia do their own dirty work of killing PR than that we do it for them.

Sorian

Banned
Ah, there we go. So batsnacks needs one nail for his coffin, anyone going to jump off of him to allow the last 20min to paly out?

Sorian

Banned
You don't think that he will make it past the vote tomorrow if he gets confirmed as the cool kid jailor? I get that in that case, he will probably get NK soon, but still, better let the mafia do their own dirty work of killing PR than that we do it for them.

If someone wakes up in the morning and is told they have a cigarette, how does that mean they were jailed again?

--------

5-6 again.

Top Bottom