• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

I thought about doing this later, but since we have a virtual dead heat, I have no guarantee of surviving the night, and heck it's a game anyway.

BECKY: batsnacks
VOTE: Karkador

SalvaPot

The game is on hold. Please stand by.

ZGQIpWB.gif

Sorian

Banned
Is everyone's favorite MILF Becky about to come by and abduct batsnacks from the line?

Sorian, please. Please tell me this is the final form.

I hope the NX has no JRPG support I hate this goddamn trope holy shit.

Yes, I believe we have hit the final form.

Okay I guess I should get an explanation in before the day ends.

I'm a one-shot town-aligned day vig, and I offed batsnacks. I was going to wait and use it later on confirmed scum, but didn't expect how the day would play out. With all of batsnacks' flailing, there were still a sizeable number of votes on Karkador, and there was the chance he would be forgotten later. So I decided to get them both to appease the town.

My other option was killing cabbeh but where's the fun in that?

Ourobolus

Banned

I'm a one-shot town-aligned day vig, and I offed batsnacks. I was going to wait and use it later on confirmed scum, but didn't expect how the day would play out. With all of batsnacks' flailing, there were still a sizeable number of votes on Karkador, and there was the chance he would be forgotten later. So I decided to get them both to appease the town.

oh my god

cabot

Well I'm pretty sure I'd feel a lot happier

I could kiss you.

Sorian

Banned

Fucking hero. I don't know if you are town-aligned yet, but fucking hero.

Burbeting

Banned

What the :D. How many role claims are we getting in just one day.

Man this day will either end in celebrations or in flames...

7F2kryb.gif

Top Bottom