• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

cabot

What I have to say about you is you post too much...:p
Blargonaut - Apart from the typical Blargness, he defended bats pretty good before LP bettyed. I have no idea what the hell his goal was because he voted like 300 times, but it seems to me like he's being pro-town in the most Blarg-y way possible.

How about now?!

Karkador

Banned

Fuck it, I'm going to roleclaim too

I'm Little Kid's Mom. I got dragged into this shit but I don't actually want to be here. Lynch me and put me out of my misery.

I am the Confused Mom, I win if I buy a Xbox One instead of the NX.

What's this?

The role title sounds legit.

Sounds like a case of "hah I roleclaimed back when we were joking about roleclaiming".

Nope, I have no idea about the description, but if I had to guess that sounds like a NFA role.

Moms arent really fun.

You go after Sorian, you best be prepared.

EMGLa8x.jpg

Sorian

Banned
How about now?!

Although he is purposely targeting a group that has been providing a lot of content/reads, I wouldn't quite say he is acting completely anti-town. It's not a stretch of the imagination at all to think that scum is hiding out among the more trusted tier. My only real issue is that first Kark and now Blarg have tried to make some link between myself, Burb, and Fire using our read posts but I still don't quite see it. I did have good things to say about Burb and I was more neutral towards Fire. I think Fire's read of me was bad and I think Burb thought of me as just as distractionary as I was helpful. I just don't see us all pandering to each other. I will straight up say that Burb has been a great poster so far which is why I can't see him as scum yet but otherwise, I don't see this golden connection between the 3 of us.

Timeaisis

Having someone agree with me puts me on edge, actually...
Don't think too much of it. I'm sure we'll hate each other soon enough. :p

Blarg makes s pretty decent argument for Burb/Fireblend/Sorian, and then Kark immediately agrees to it, which is just deflection. Then, when someone suggests Fireblend is better, he jumps on that wagon. He's just trying to survive after he had already offered himself as a sacrifice at the beginning of the day. That stinks.

VOTE: Karkador

Timeaisis

Disagree. Burb is posting very much like how he did in Archer, and he was town in that game.

I'm not as sure on the other two, but I don't see much else there either.

I think Blarg's point is less with their posting style and more with they all share the same opinions, minus a few small details. That is utterly weird. I disagree that turboing them is our best option today, but going into D2 it'll be interesting to see where they stand (and if they still align with eachother).

Karkador

Banned
Don't think too much of it. I'm sure we'll hate each other soon enough. :p

Blarg makes s pretty decent argument for Burb/Fireblend/Sorian, and then Kark immediately agrees to it, which is just deflection. Then, when someone suggests Fireblend is better, he jumps on that wagon. He's just trying to survive after he had already offered himself as a sacrifice at the beginning of the day. That stinks.

VOTE: Karkador

Timeaisis, I think you missed that Blarg made that post based on the same exact information I brought to light in my Sorian Q&A : Final Form Edition

Disagree. Burb is posting very much like how he did in Archer, and he was town in that game.

I'm not as sure on the other two, but I don't see much else there either.

Not only is this New Game, this is New Game+

Just because Burbeting has maintained his playstyle and was Town in another game doesn't mean that he's Town in this one

cabot

Just because Burbeting has maintained his playstyle and was Town in another game doesn't mean that he's Town in this one

It doesn't but I think his posts have been good and this knowledge aids that thought.

It's not the single reason why I like him.

Ourobolus

Banned

This is true. But I still don't see the reasoning for voting Burbeting. I'm more suspicious of you and Kark colluding on the position, though.

I think Blarg's point is less with their posting style and more with they all share the same opinions, minus a few small details. That is utterly weird. I disagree that turboing them is our best option today, but going into D2 it'll be interesting to see where they stand (and if they still align with eachother).

It starts with Denial

Timeaisis

Timeaisis, I think you missed that Blarg made that post based on the same exact information I brought to light in my Sorian Q&A : Final Form Edition

Ah, yes. I see you made that observation here. I must say, pretty good arguments. Although it still does not explain why you put yourself up for sacrifice and are now trying desperately to get out of dying.

This is true. But I still don't see the reasoning for voting Burbeting. I'm more suspicious of you and Kark colluding on the position, though.

My reason for voting Burbeting is TURBO

Him, Sorian and Fireblend are the A-lister type and I want them out of this B-flick before they fully entrench themselves into a cozy, untouchable Yes Man group

You've been sitting pretty for a while now too, Ourob, honestly I consider you the 4th Musketeer

Ourobolus

Banned

Him, Sorian and Fireblend are the A-lister type and I want them out of this B-flick before they fully entrench themselves into a cozy, untouchable Yes Man group

You've been sitting pretty for a while now too, Ourob, honestly I consider you the 4th Musketeer

That's the sexy one, right?

cabot

I mean it's day 1. Calm down, guy.

It's been absolutely insane already and you want to throw a cluster suspicion grenade to catch even more?

I have new targets for D2, I'm not mentioning them until then because this day has already been information overload.

Ourobolus

Banned
If you think I'm anything but town, your argument is flawed. I don't particularly like your TURBOing either, so I'll keep my vote on you for the time being.

Also, me and Karkador can be easily bandwagoned to death at any time because we're both in the Danger Zone.

You and the Three Guardians can't be.

LaunchpadMcQ is in the Danger Zone too, but he's planking and you're all accepting that as valid Town cred for some reason :/

If you think I'm anything but town, your argument is flawed. I don't particularly like your TURBOing either, so I'll keep my vote on you for the time being.

So be it.

I still want the rest of you to TURBO Burbeting today, we don't need a Triumvirate of Listers commanding us all the time.

Top Bottom