• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

Okay firstly, Blarg, I’m willing to have a good long conversation about the topics you brought up, since there is some real legitimate points here. I hope you do understand that this is day 1, and nothing is final, even though you sound want to sound like me, Sorian and Fireblend are suddenly going to get some sort of great pile of trust thrusted on us for some strange reason.

As to your reasons for going all turbo on me, my reads and lists are my legimitate thoughts about the game so far. University is fucking up my schedule right now so I can’t really comment on things real-time like some other players here can. But I do want to comment on everything, so it leads to long lists and analysis posts. As to why some of my thoughts align with Sorian and Fireblend, I cannot say, I can’t read their thoughts.

I do like that you gave us your thoughts in lot more cohesive and narrative manner this time, I appreciate that.

I await the Day

I'll take on all three of you at the same time if I have to

zZZXMPZ.gif

Sorian

Banned
The writing's on the wall, I just have to die now

What am I supposed to do with this, I'm basically damned if I do and damned if I don't at this point. You're hinting that you are going to flip in a way that could be very detrimental to town but without actually saying it out loud. So either I go through with my vote on you because I believe you are scum or drop back because I'm worried about how you'll flip. At this point, I only come out ok if I'm right which is lame with a day 1 read but I'm still going to go for it.

What am I supposed to do with this, I'm basically damned if I do and damned if I don't at this point. You're hinting that you are going to flip in a way that could be very detrimental to town but without actually saying it out loud. So either I go through with my vote on you because I believe you are scum or drop back because I'm worried about how you'll flip. At this point, I only come out ok if I'm right which is lame with a day 1 read but I'm still going to go for it.

There's a Trap Card waiting here.

I like how Sorian struck himself off the vote from me to not look guilty later

He said it was cus he didn't want to cause a majority.

Ourobolus

Banned
Are Kark and Blarg...

No. Maybe. Or NFA working together. It doesn't matter right now. This shit will just keep coming up in later days.

Sorian

Banned
The longer you wait to vote, Sorian, the more quantifiable digits of guilt-deflection you're racking up

I want you dead. They can quote this to use against me later. I believe you are scum and have been acting like scum. Barring real shenanigans in the next 10 minutes, you will have my vote and I will have bet on that scum read. The deice can land how they will.

I want you dead. They can quote this to use against me later. I believe you are scum and have been acting like scum. Barring real shenanigans in the next 10 minutes, you will have my vote and I will have bet on that scum read. The deice can land how they will.

UNVOTE: Burbeting

VOTE: Sorian

Burbeting

Banned
I'm suddenly reminded of one of those super-rare town roles that take away the last person who voted them to the grave with them.

I haven't seen it in like +5 years though at all. But it would fit with Kark really wanting Sorian to vote him.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm suddenly reminded of one of those super-rare town roles that take away the last person who voted them to the grave with them.

I haven't seen it in like +5 years though at all. But it would fit with Kark really wanting Sorian to vote him.

I totally saw that one in the AC game. It was totally legit.

Sorian

Banned

It would certainly go along with his random hunter talk. If I die to something like that then this really was a waste. Anything I did or said was to try and kill scum.

VOTE: Karkador

On the off chance that Burb is right, just let me stay as the last vote.

Top Bottom