• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

Karkador

Banned
On Day 1, the difference in knowledge between scum and Town is the biggest. And scum will rise to the top if you stir shit up enough.

Ourobolus

Banned
I am too late to check, can someone give me a quick summary of the last 4 pages?

exploding_head_.jpg

Kark, if you're really a cop, then you're a moron. Go on to the dead thread and find out I am not scum. You shouldn't have acted the way you did.

CzarTim

*sigh*

*eye roll*

*pift*

At every point during the day, Karkador made it clear he had no desire to remove anyone from the list. Instead he spent all his time tapping away on his phone. “This is stupid,” he muttered.

The group began to question whether he really wanted a console.

Karkador merely shrugged at their accusations. “I’m just an ordinary kid, who cares.”

The crowd got increasingly frustrated with his attitude and discussed removing him from the coveted list.

“Well, too late,” Karkador announced suddenly, “I already texted my mom to pick me up. Keep your stupid NX.” And with that he stormed off in a huff.

Moments later every single person in line received a text at the exact same moment:

#unnecessarygambit2015

Karkador has been removed from the list

Karkadork said:
Always Texting Kid
Ak2Cx2K.jpg

You are a Fun-aligned (Town) 3-shot Cop.

Each night you may cop someone by sending me the night action CYBERSTALK: <player name>. You will receive that player’s alignment and role name (i.e. Fun-aligned (Town) 3-shot Cop or Fun-aligned (Town) Ordinary Townie).

However your phone is quickly running out of battery. You may only perform the action three times before your phone dies.

You win if all No-Fun-Allowed-aligned players are removed from the list.

It is now Night One. You have 48 hours to submit your actions.

t1441386000z1.png

Top Bottom