• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

So, can we vote for the guy who is watching the deadline while biting his fingernails and pretending like he's not around to care?

Darryl

Sorian

Banned
Can I get a voting update? sorian said he would choice if it is a tie, and I think he would go for a misslynch to make sure Scum doesn't NK him. Don't want that.

I have nothing better to do and I have no horse in this race so one sec and I'll post a vote count.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry, I don't have all the strike outs in here.

CURRENT VOTES:

Darryl (1)
Launch

Launch (1)
Darryl

Time (1)
Roy

Yeah, that's all. And you guy's think you'd be able to get three town to cooperate against 2 scum tomorrow? lol

Timeaisis

image.php

Sorian

Banned
Double author's note: Why is it every time I pre-write something for this game, something happens that negates a lot of it, well whatever, I went thought the trouble of typing this so I'm still going to post it. I know it holds less weight after the post roy just made (at the time of me writing this)

Note: This was a pre-written message to be deployed in between a majority vote being reached and the results being announced. If that does not occur, it will deploy at exactly 1:00pm EST

bINg iS quITe AN eXCeLlenT sERvICE, ISn'T IT?

*cough* *cough*

I hope you chose wisely town, I have been acting in your best interest up until today but scum has done quite a good job of hiding and we seem to have failed. I think I've figured out the pair of scum left (and I do hope it's a pair or this post is going to fuck me over) and if we end up hitting one of them today then my contract with all of you can continue, however if we miss scum again, I'll have to offer my services to the scum team. A mislynch today would put us at 3 town, 2 scum, 1 neutral tonight, if they kill a town member tonight instead of me then that would put the vote at 2 town, 2 scum, 1 neutral. I'm sure you can see where this is going. All they have to do is vote together tomorrow and I'll happy to be the hammer that ends it. I hope you all understand that my win condition does come first and the end of this day phase marks the turning point where I am no longer scared of being lynched and instead need to guard myself from the NK crew.

Top Bottom