• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Razmos

All i'm focusing on in that picture is the "Oceanic Air" and now I want a LOST themed Mafia game.

Survivors and Others, it makes too much sense.

squidyj

snakes on a plane mafia. it's so ridiculous it has to work, also lynchings get the benefit of bish banned gifs.

Also these are good houses, why are we razing buildings to the ground? the house did nothing wrong!

SalvaPot

snakes on a plane mafia. it's so ridiculous it has to work, also lynchings get the benefit of bish banned gifs.

Also these are good houses, why are we razing buildings to the ground? the house did nothing wrong!

We can make a Star Wars Episode 1-3 Mafia game x)

Darryl

Banned
I mean you didn't hear it from me but that hobo spent lots of time loitering around our lawns, muddying up all our good grass.

I was looking forward to a good read on the Star Wars Mafia game before bed but so far...

president-obama-mckayla-maroney-not-impressed-meeting.jpg

Bring back Blarg :(

Ourobolus

Banned
Sorry to hear it, man. In my time playing mafia, I've come to think of you guys as a family. It pains me to hear it if any of us is having a rough patch.

unless you're mafia scum then you can just go light yourself on fire

No worries, it's just been a rough week. It should pick back up in a day or two. :)

El Topo

They actually managed to get a Hutt? Wow. Congratulations on your win johnny. I admit I would've done all I can to get everyone to vote for you if I was in that game. But you won, even more impressive you did it in that cesspit of chaos.

MattyG

Banned
I have a question, if gaf goes down for e3, will the days be extended or are you just going to let it rock?
Depends on how long it's down for. If it's a substantial amount of time, I'll extend it, but if it's just an hour total or a few minutes here or there, I probably won't.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
see. when Matty and I were designing johnny's role, we were worried it would be much too hard for him to win; there were only two armourers, so they don't target many people nightly, and we assumed they'd stay hidden as long as possible.

As it is, he has a day 4 win.

either he's a natural champion, or the armourers done fuck up

Johnny, now that you've won, may I suggest taking a nice, relaxing vacation in Devillage Ass? I've heard the townsfolk are a very kind, welcoming bunch.

Top Bottom