• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Hobohodo

Shit just got real in the AC thread.

Hobohodo right now:

m3ODIbt.jpg

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Sign me up on the waiting list! I love a good game of Mafia.

And you're on! Remember to make sure you can receive PMs, the next game is probably a month away and you don't want to miss it just because you forget.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

More like, RIP team.

Credit for Mazre for Objecting the shit out of Hobohodo's defense. Also it's a good thing we got him this early, because lynching him in the lategame would be disastrous.

Timeaisis

More like, RIP team.

Credit for Mazre for Objecting the shit out of Hobohodo's defense. Also it's a good thing we got him this early, because lynching him in the lategame would be disastrous.

Hey, we had to lynch him sometime. Better now than later.

Palmer_v1

Your partners are <redacted>. You also have another partner who is unknown to you, but they do know who you are.

As the baby of the HHA, you will trigger a double-eviction on the Night Phase, should you be forced out of the village. As revenge, the HHA will submit two targets for eviction the following night.

tumblr_n18crbyFY51rrtza4o9_500.gif

Razmos

More like, RIP team.

I didn't think of it that way. And at least we have valuable information now too about the nature of the HHA (I was totally right about them being a family, I was absolutely convinced about Hobo being HHA as soon as I saw it)

The problem now is that they could target the roommates and someone else, we could lose 3 players tonight :/

Haly

The problem now is that they could target the roommates and someone else, we could lose 3 players tonight :/

I won't say anymore on this because it technically counts as game discussion but you'll be surprised.

Welcome!

You are Tommy Nook, the Younger Nephew.

You are aligned with the Happy Home Academy (psst, that's the Mafia)

eFLJuDn.gif

Your partners are <redacted>. You also have another partner who is unknown to you, but they do know who you are.

Y61AHmR.gif

As the baby of the HHA, you will trigger a double-eviction on the Night Phase, should you be forced out of the village. As revenge, the HHA will submit two targets for eviction the following night.

e2a5EMX.gif

The house on B4 is no more.

From beneath the rubble, one little shoe is unearthed by the villagers sifting through the ruins.

The sole of the shoe reads, "Nookington's Department Store"

It was hard to discern from all the chatter in the neighborhood, but it sounded like someone sobbed.

Hobohodo, aka Tommy Nook the Younger Nephew, is gone for good.

Wait

Did we just fucking murder a child

Razmos

This Animal Crossing Mafia is becoming more like
Game of Thrones
Mafia

Evicted. We evicted an emancipated minor. They just left a shoe behind.
Nobody knows what lies beyond village boundaries, none of us want to know. For all we know life outside of Devillage Ass is as good as death.

Haly

We've condemned a child to homelessness.

So clearly, De Villageass is likely somewhere in America.

SalvaPot

Good news is for the AC game that you now know how many HHA are and the chances they hit a important PR is low.

Have fun kids.

Palmer_v1

This Animal Crossing Mafia is becoming more like
Game of Thrones
Mafia

Nobody knows what lies beyond village boundaries, none of us want to know. For all we know life outside of Devillage Ass is as good as death.

When you're evicted, you're forced to play Star Wars Mafia.

Top Bottom