• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
LunaticLMD, followed by The Wizard, followed by squidyj, followed by Hagi, are the next three people on the waiting list, MattyG. Contact them in that order. If you have to, extend this night until you get a positive response. Annoying for the players, but it's more disruptive to have a replacement in halfway through a day.

This is the current waiting list, or at least the next three on it. When I have the time (some point this evening), I'll sit down and edit a waiting list into the first post so it's one easily accessible place. I'll also draft up some rules for the waiting list.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, that's my bad for not keeping track. Give me a moment and I'll get the next three. I assume Wizard didn't respond, so I'll skip him.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I am interested and should be on the waiting list. If someone else is ahead of me, that's cool. (I don't want to be pushy, just putting myself out there.)

You are actually 2nd behind Hagi now, assuming mattyG or Karkador hasn't contacted Hagi.

MattyG

Banned
You are actually 2nd behind Hagi now, assuming mattyG or Karkador hasn't contacted Hagi.
I did and they didn't get back to me. Their profile showed activity since I'd sent it to them, so I'm assuming they either changed their mind or didn't see it because they're using mobile or something.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm just gonna take RetroGamer. Is that okay?

Yup. If Hagi didn't respond, it's Retro anyway.

In the future, though, can you and MattyG let me know who you contact and who does/doens't respond so I can strike them off?

MattyG

Banned
Yup. If Hagi didn't respond, it's Retro anyway.

In the future, though, can you and MattyG let me know who you contact and who does/doens't respond so I can strike them off?
Yup, I'll do that. I sent follow up messages to everyone who didn't respond and said I'd put them back on the list if they'd just missed my PM and still wanted to play at some point. Nobody responded to any of them yet though, so strike away!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Where am I on the list? I think I was relativity close to Hagi.

You're actually at the top of it now that Karkador has picked RetroGamer up. Current waiting list is quite short:

roytheone
Mike_Hawk689
yesNOnoNOYes
Mashin Haters

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
You could create a google doc and add the players in it. Should be less confusing.

That's a fair point. For the time being, I've just added the waiting list to the first page, but I'm thinking of starting a new thread soon-ish and redesigning it based on input from the players we've had so far so it serves purpose better. I think having a Google doc list in an email tag should be quite useful.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
YesNOnoNOYes is in my game now.

Oh. My apologies to roytheone, I know you were ahead of YesNO - that's absolutely my fault for not keeping on top of things. You're guaranteed entry to the next set of games and I'll keep Karkador and MattyG informed so that you'll definitely get the next replacement spot if one comes up.

Swamped

Banned
That's a fair point. For the time being, I've just added the waiting list to the first page, but I'm thinking of starting a new thread soon-ish and redesigning it based on input from the players we've had so far so it serves purpose better. I think having a Google doc list in an email tag should be quite useful.

When you do make a new thread, link it here. Sometimes i don't check OT...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
When you do make a new thread, link it here. Sometimes i don't check OT...

I'll probably wait until the current round of games are finished, so I can get a proper feedback round done before we start season 3.

roytheone

You're actually at the top of it now that Karkador has picked RetroGamer up. Current waiting list is quite short:

roytheone
Mike_Hawk689
yesNOnoNOYes
Mashin Haters

So if one person currently playing is unable to proceed in the game, I would replace him? Good, I can make that happen............................ehm, I mean, I can wait for that to happen, yes, I definitely meant that!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So if one person currently playing is unable to proceed in the game, I would replace him? Good, I can make that happen............................ehm, I mean, I can wait for that to happen, yes, I definitely meant that!

A budding mafia player already. :')

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It was only a matter of time. :((

Dancing_skull.gif

join us

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We have a fancy new section to the opening post. Hurrah! Also a very short waiting list of 3.

Palmer_v1

We have a fancy new section to the opening post. Hurrah! Also a very short waiting list of 3.

I was expecting more color commentary on the state of our ongoing games.

Here we have the majestic Animal Crossing game. Despite their animalistic appearances, they're really quite civilized.

In the Star Wars game, however, the "humans" began flinging feces at each other the moment their boots hit the sand.

Ourobolus

Banned
You guys are something else. I fully expect half of the players' roles to say -

You are Unhinged.
You do whatever the fuck you want, damn the rules.
You win when everyone else gets tired of your shit and leaves the game.

El Topo

I can't believe what I'm seeing in the Star Wars thread. I won't comment on anything in particular because I don't want to influence them, but...what the fuck?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
You know what I've just realised?

The thread titles could not be more fitting

It's name theory in action. You call someone Clement, he'll grow up to be a pleasant and amiable gentleman. You call someone Breckin, he'll grow up to hate you and all you stand for; a whirlwind rage of spite and resentment.

Palmer_v1

It's name theory in action. You call someone Clement, he'll grow up to be a pleasant and amiable gentleman. You call someone Breckin, he'll grow up to hate you and all you stand for; a whirlwind rage of spite and resentment.

Crab
Famed for his Europa Universalis IV exploits

Hmm...

So if johnny is telling the truth and he "wins," is the game over? Or do they keep going?

I hate to say it, but until one of the mods has confirmed he's won, we probably shouldn't speculate on what's actually going on outside the Star Wars thread.

Top Bottom