• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Day Four Categories' WINNERS~ (sorry lateness ;____;)

2015 Most Balanced Game:
  • Winner: Animal Crossing and NX (2 votes)
  • Runner Up: When Death is On The Line and Election (1 vote)

2015 Best Scum Player:
  • Winner: Raindoc and Darryl (2 votes)
  • Runner Up: Splinter and Swamped and the unholy trinity of child murdering animals from DR (1 vote)

2015 Best Gambit:
  • Winner: Archer ! Squidy (4 votes)
  • Runner Up: Election ! Splinter and Danganronpa ! AbsolutBro (1 vote)

grats winners~

ya people be slacking!

grrrrrawwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr

DAY FIVE CATEGORIES:

1. Best Moderator
2. Best Villainous Breakdown
3. Best Player who died too soon.

-

my noms:

1. ururururururuburus
2. DR! czartim's FINAL ARGUMENT
3. .... uh hard to choose, archer! burbs and royroy ;__;, soyuri, blarg D2 curse (has he ever made it to D3? XD too much blarg shenanigans).... DR! crab, NX! Karkador... so many great players who died too soon....

.... :x ok i will go with Cthulhu ! Blargonaut! #Team800Feet !!!!!!!!

Sorian

Banned
ya people be slacking!

grrrrrawwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr

DAY FIVE CATEGORIES:

1. Best Moderator

1. Man, this one is hard. Um, pass? No, that's the easy way out. I'll go with Ouro for always trying to subvert expectations, every mod has really done wonderful tho.
2. Nin1000 in cthulhu:

130438-Sorry-For-Being-Rubbish.jpg

3. ME! (in cthulhu or Gafia, take your pick) Nah, I don't vote for myself in these. I'll go batsnacks in NX. Dude was a pro and we nixed him like that on his first day with us.

TheExodu5

Banned
Not sure if I can still sign up or not. I play a lot of Avalon with friends so this will be right up my alley.

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): no preference
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): he
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): normal
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): medium
Timezone / location: EST
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): new

Not sure if I can still sign up or not. I play a lot of Avalon with friends so this will be right up my alley.

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): no preference
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): he
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): normal
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): medium
Timezone / location: EST
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): new

awesome! welcome!

we have now the bare minimum guys so i will start sending PMs to check game readiness just to gauge our real population size

just respond with "yeeny you can have my firstborn child" to indicate that you're still good to go

thanks

1. Best mod- Ourorororururubollys
2. Best Villainous Breakdown- nin1000: "sorry for being rubbish"
3. Best Player that died too soon: Burbeting. Sorian at least played a full game

k i sent all the 72 PMs to ping player readiness just to gauge an accurate population size now that we're gearing to get ready for Season 4 to begin

72 is the bare minimum. i still wanna get to 80 cuz i think REPLACEMENTS will be required no matter what.

8 have confirmed good-to-go so far :>

RetroMG

Out of 75 names on the list in the OP, 41 are signed up on Outer Gafia. Which is.. Honestly better than I thought. I'm going to ping the ones who aren't and invite them to sign up.

Out of 75 names on the list in the OP, 41 are signed up on Outer Gafia. Which is.. Honestly better than I thought. I'm going to ping the ones who aren't and invite them to sign up.

76 now retro, with exodu5. sorry was a bit slow in updating the op :>

and yes, people, sign up to outer gafia, it'll make everything easier to set up :D

me too cabochon, me too~ but if im still managing admin by the time s5 starts, i might have to shoe burbs' loveboat in >:D

and haha no probs. just gimme shenanigans <3 ilu mah gafia bros/sis <3

oh and we've got 24 confirmations so far :>

nin1000

Banned
1. Best mod- Ourobolus
2. Best Villainous Breakdown - #
3. Best Player that died too soon: Barrylocke!

I still Hope that you will Return someday Barry :(

roytheone

1. Best Moderator

1. Everyone except Ourob. I have been literally targeted by a NK during EVERY NIGHT in every game of his I played in. I am starting to think he sends those NK commands against me himself.....

2. Withholding vote for now.

3. Burbeting in election. Closely followed by Burbeting in Archer. (But not Burbeting in NX, there he died to late :mad:

1. Launchpad
2. Me! Retro!Blarg in Gafia
3. Blargonaut in Cthulu. (Alt answer: Roy in MGS)

You just wanted to see everyone's reaction to that role claim, didn't you?

Burbeting

Banned
1. Best mod- Ourobolus
2. Best Villainous Breakdown - #
3. Best Player that died too soon: Barrylocke!

I still Hope that you will Return someday Barry :(

Barry has said that he doesn't have enough time for a game right now, especially if it would be as fast as danganronpa.

At least he didn't play in NX :D.

Kalor

1. Best Moderator - Karkador
2. Best Villainous Breakdown - CzarTim (DR)
3. Best Player who died too soon. - Barrylocke

cabot

1. Ourubolous
2. CzarTim (DR)
3. Burb in all games.

batsnacks was partially self-inflicted, despite my attempts. Damn you bats.

Gorlak

Banned
  • Put me into the Harry Potter madness.
  • He
  • any
  • low
  • GMT+1
  • Returning:
    • S3, Archer, Replacement (I lived only two days, pls account)
    • S3.5, Metal Gear Solid (pending)
Also:
yeeny you can have my firstborn child

Barry has said that he doesn't have enough time for a game right now, especially if it would be as fast as danganronpa.

At least he didn't play in NX :D.

awwww, tell him that we have evolved~ and we're catering for low posters too!

look at theG, he's a low poster and he's one of my favs from Archer <3

FluxWaveZ

Alright, signed up for Outer Gafia. Ready to be sincere and tell the truth. Ace Attorney and Danganronpa have taught me that lies will end up getting you killed.

Sorian

Banned
Alright, signed up for Outer Gafia. Ready to be sincere and tell the truth. Ace Attorney and Danganronpa have taught me that lies will end up getting you killed.

There's a good 40% chance or so that telling the truth will get you killed too.

Sophia

There's a good 40% chance or so that telling the truth will get you killed too.

There's always that one person who doesn't like your logic and decides they're out to get you. Especially if the game isn't anywhere near lylo.

And then there's always the possibility that there's either a lynch on day 1 (Day start) or you get reeeallly unlucky (Night start) and you're just out from the get go. ;_;

Sorian

Banned
There's always that one person who doesn't like your logic and decides they're out to get you. Especially if the game isn't anywhere near lylo.

And then there's always the possibility that there's either a lynch on day 1 (Day start) or you get reeeallly unlucky (Night start) and you're just out from the get go. ;_;

You'll find that the Gafia meta is that someone will get lynched day 1. Expect a good long discussion about it in every single game though :p

Sophia

Persona 4 also taught me that the truth is something to strive for.

Naive? Maybe. But hey, better to die for what you believe in than what you don't.

You're either trying to fool everyone before the game has begun, or you're doing a fantastic job at trying to be lynched day one regardless of your role. =D

FluxWaveZ

You're either trying to fool everyone before the game has begun, or you're doing a fantastic job at trying to be lynched day one regardless of your role. =D

Ha, the former would require me to be a better liar than I am. The latter doesn't sound too hot, though... I figure since I'm not a good liar, I should just go with the polar opposite strategy.

Sorian

Banned
Now, now, play nice in here. Plenty of time for #unnecessarygambits and trying to read each other's minds when the games start.

That being said though, I find this all exciting.

Sophia

Now, now, play nice in here. Plenty of time for #unnecessarygambits and trying to read each other's minds when the games start.

That being said though, I find this all exciting.

I'm mostly only teasing him because it's Flux. >.>

Though I must admit I'm really eager to start playing. The start date seems so far away. :<

Top Bottom