• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

nin1000

Banned
Why is Swamped dead again!?

Scum Team, you're mean.

3Kyi5RX.png

Burb can be Boone.
Sorian really can't be anyone other than Ben.
YNNNY is Shannon
Blarg is Michael

hahahahahaha:D
????????????????

( never seen lost.... wiki shannon up...... " paris hilton esque of a character "........

ihu bolubolis!!!!!!!!! >:O )

Goddammit Death Eaters! I was having so much fun too! Harry Potter is best flavor ;_;

The funny thing is, i kind of suspected i would die lol...

Put me on the replacement list, yeeny!

those jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i shall, swampie! o7

Palmer_v1

hahahahahaha:D
????????????????

( never seen lost.... wiki shannon up...... " paris hilton esque of a character "........

ihu bolubolis!!!!!!!!! >:O )

those jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i shall, swampie! o7

She's clearly Claire, for the whole aussie thing.

YesNo, do you enjoy any of the following items:

Babies
Creepy Jungle Cabins
Undead Fathers
Asshole Half Brothers
Dogs
Australia

SalvaPot

So, quick info for Harry Potter players

Some asshole just tried to attack my bunny and stole my smartphone while I was protecting him, so I won´t be able to post from my phone anymore until I get a replacement. I´ll be connected as often as I can on my laptop as usual (Its my main tool for gaf anyway), but on some mornings I´ll be unavailable, so if you guys send me a pm and I don´t respond feel free to ask nin =). You guys should do this anyway, but just to be sure.

Palmer_v1

Some asshole just tried to attack my bunny and stole my smartphone while I was protecting him, so I won´t be able to post from my phone anymore until I get a replacement. I´ll be connected as often as I can on my laptop as usual (Its my main tool for gaf anyway), but on some mornings I´ll be unavailable, so if you guys send me a pm and I don´t respond feel free to ask nin =). You guys should do this anyway, but just to be sure.

Track it and unleash bunny revenge?

Sorian

Banned

This story sounds more nonchalant than it should be.

SalvaPot

This story sounds more nonchalant than it should be.

I am extremely pissed off right now, I gave him chase but the asshole cross the street on a green light and almost gets himself killed. At least my bunny is safe but its so fucking frustrating. The phone was a gift from my father-in-law, and I have not even proposed publicly to her daughter yet. All I had logged in was neogaf, so imagine my surprise when the asshole changed the password. I did changed it back but still, what the fuck.

omg salva

that's pretty intense! glad you are okay though sad about the stolen phone and hope your bunny is doing fine too and wtf with him changing your password

what an asshole

geez

>:O

SalvaPot

omg salva

that's pretty intense! glad you are okay though sad about the stolen phone and hope your bunny is doing fine too and wtf with him changing your password

what an asshole

geez

>:O

Thank you yeeny. My bunny is 100% fine, jumping round doing bunny stuff, and when I see him I feel a bit better, so there is that. Its just a phone, after all.

Coppanuva

ugh assholes >:O they make me angry!!!

You really hate butts huh?

Are mafia games usually as intense day 1 as the werewolf game?

Nah, not normally. I imagine a lot of that is due to it being a night start game, which changes he dynamics on day 1 a lot. The others are normally pressured with people throwing votes around, but it's not as intense since everybody is on equal grounds for the most part.

roytheone

You really hate butts huh?

Nah, not normally. I imagine a lot of that is due to it being a night start game, which changes he dynamics on day 1 a lot. The others are normally pressured with people throwing votes around, but it's not as intense since everybody is on equal grounds for the most part.

Also: Darryl. Darryl being in a game automatically ups the intensity level of that game with at least 4 points.

HI XAM

(you can edit here)

royroy, darryl is a force of nature :D even in cute doggie form :D

coppa, nightvale's game sort of fits the theme, i think... lots of undertones and fearmongering but ultimately still a pleasant american's town of death and bizareness

squidyj

Do you have any pic of your buildings? I didn't start mine yet, too lazy to get into that building phase and end up missing items to finish the construction.
Looking for ideas and saw some nice one in the OT

uhhhhh.... I dont........ my settlements are just beds, nothing but beds and scavenging stations and crops and turrets.

uhhhhh.... I dont........ my settlements are just beds, nothing but beds and scavenging stations and crops and turrets.

Lmao same here, 3 beds in the living room, added 2 turrents each end of the street.
2 water pumps right next to the power armor station. And a bell.

Coppanuva

Lmao same here, 3 beds in the living room, added 2 turrents each end of the street.
2 water pumps right next to the power armor station. And a bell.

First one of you two to make a video tour of your settlements showing off everything with the bgm being "We Built This City" gets my vote for MVP of this season.

UltraJay

Retro! What is the news on that Starbound GAFia playdate? I played Terraria with a friend from the US and it wasn't horribly bad - though I may have been the one hosting the server...

Apparently Starbound is getting some big updates to combat and quests coming into 1.0 and it has been a while since I picked it up. There is a greater chance more people have Terraria than Starbound, however.

Coppanuva

my fallout settlements has everyone dressed up as raiders. my trusty settler Mama Murphy has a grenade launcher.

I'll vote you Most Improved Player if you make a video tour of that settlement while pretending you're Guy Fieri shooting an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives in it.

RetroMG

Retro! What is the news on that Starbound GAFia playdate? I played Terraria with a friend from the US and it wasn't horribly bad - though I may have been the one hosting the server...

Apparently Starbound is getting some big updates to combat and quests coming into 1.0 and it has been a while since I picked it up. There is a greater chance more people have Terraria than Starbound, however.

I actually dug back into Minecraft. (See what I did there?) But Starbound could happen at some point, too.

Top Bottom