• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Burbeting

Banned
I'm off to buy Xenoblade.

This is likely the last time any of you will see me.

YesNo said she will run my game if needed, but it will require a theme change to Weredingoes.

Who else is getting it? Share your NNID's or whatever they're called. I'll edit mine in later.

Might get it. Played it for an hour in a gaming convention, and had mostly fun with it.

nin1000

Banned

YesNo said she will run my game if needed, but it will require a theme change to Weredingoes.

Who else is getting it? Share your NNID's or whatever they're called. I'll edit mine in later.

not until christmas :(

First got to get a WiiU...

and finish Xenoblade Chronicles...
and MM3D...
and start and finish Undertale...
and a bunch of other games that are on my list of games to play...

squidyj

Never heard of them. Some unimportant country whose time zones are irrelevant, no doubt.

Canada s a pretty useless country, you're right about that

I only recognise GMT ±X time-zones.

4dac1f998f257af46e15c15bc3cea0d4.jpg

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm fine with Canananada, I'm just intimating that a lot of mafia players have absolutely no idea what time zone 'Mountain Time' is and that we should probably stick to international formats rather than national ones.

The only trouble with Canananananada is sometimes I forget when to stop spelling it.

I'm fine with Canananada, I'm just intimating that a lot of mafia players have absolutely no idea what time zone 'Mountain Time' is and that we should probably stick to international formats rather than national ones.

The only trouble with Canananananada is sometimes I forget when to stop spelling it.

GMT +/- is more confusing imo.

Just add US before it

US Eastern
US Central
US Mountain (the Rockies, not the fucking Appalachians)
US Pacific

I

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Again, lots of people don't know how US time zones correspond to their own. You'd probably feel mildly annoyed if people put Western European Time, Central European Time, Eastern European Time and you had to go look it up to translate it into American terms - if I said Jojo Mafia was going to start at 3 PM Australian Western Standard Time, would you know what that was off the top of your head? GMT is the universal standard and people are more likely to know their timezone's GMT/UTC equivalent than any other standard.

Palmer_v1

Honestly, even people in NA don't care about Mountain Time.

squidyj

Again, lots of people don't know how US time zones correspond to their own. You'd probably feel mildly annoyed if people put Western European Time, Central European Time, Eastern European Time and you had to go look it up to translate it into American terms - if I said Jojo Mafia was going to start at 3 PM Australian Western Standard Time, would you know what that was off the top of your head? GMT is the universal standard and people are more likely to know their timezone's GMT/UTC equivalent than any other standard.

this makes me wish we had, like, localization hooks.

It's always Mountain Time here in Alberta, just sometimes it's MDT and sometimes it's MST.

RetroMG

Isn't that why we use the colorful countdown images instead of the older countdowns? It has the time being counted down to in many major timezones.

Also, Outer Gafia has a time zone clock with the current time in many time zones. If yours is not listed, let me know and I will add it.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't that why we use the colorful countdown images instead of the older countdowns? It has the time being counted down to in many major timezones.

Also, Outer Gafia has a time zone clock with the current time in many time zones. If yours is not listed, let me know and I will add it.

Sure, I was just mentioning it because that post didn't have a countdown with it. The countdowns are purdy and I highly approve of them.

Can we get a list of dead people and replacements?

this, please. so i can update my list. the ded people who wants to be on replacements list needs to say so. at the moment, i've got subs as:

1. [m] Hyperactivity
2. [f] Sawneeks
3. [m] squidyj

there are dead people who haven't re-signed up, ofc, like Style, Drop, darryl, razmos, etc.

weredingoes eat babies :D..... which, i guess fits well with our gafia history :D

Sophia

I'm getting it for Christmas I think. If you're all still playing it, I'll share you my NNID when I get the system. >_>;

Can we name the extension after me?

No because you havent ever indicated a history of going through a bunch of people's previous posts via this method publicly

It should be named after me instead XD

High post-counts really more the reason why the extension shouldn't be made. Seriously, high post counts are an absolute pain to sift through. It's gotten better, but at 200 is really where you start limiting how many posts you're gonna let yourself go through (at least for me personally)

I'm also a total hypocrite about this, so yeah, sorry

Ty4on

You're really more the reason why the extension shouldn't be made. Seriously, high post counts are an absolute pain to sift through

That reminds me, if someone can make it only open posts long enough to end it ... that would be really valuable. Those can be skimmed in the search box.

cabot

We're still waiting for the results back on the 'allow humans to use the word xamxiety' petition, one at a time please!

Top Bottom