• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

Well there was something between you and that El Topo guy that became part of GAFia lore.

So the key to becoming famous is to have a totally fake real hate-hate relationship with a German? Got it.

El topo is obviously already spoken for, but I think Gorlak and Nin are still available? Get to it people, become famous like me!

Sorian

Banned
So the key to becoming famous is to have a totally fake real hate-hate relationship with a German? Got it.

El topo is obviously already spoken for, but I think Gorlak and Nin are still available? Get to it people, become famous like me!

Well Gorlak is still wearing my beanie after a steamy night and Nin is my best bud so I can't have a hate-hate relationship ;_;

Palmer_v1

Speaking of the UpDog game, I may need a replacement for GLT soon. I messaged Hyper but didn't hear back from him yet.

Edit: According to Yeeny's list, Sawneeks is next after Hyper.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Let's just play GAFIA Diplomacy. I don't feel like I hate you guys enough yet, so this should really push me over the edge.

Diplomacy is in second place on the games designed to make you hate all your friends list, just ahead of mafia and Mario Party. Mario Kart reigns supreme.

Coppanuva

Diplomacy is in second place on the games designed to make you hate all your friends list, just ahead of mafia and Mario Party. Mario Kart reigns supreme.

Wait what's first place then? Monopoly? Because seriously, that game takes forever and people cheat and it just pisses me off.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Wait what's first place then? Monopoly? Because seriously, that game takes forever and people cheat and it just pisses me off.

Mario Kart. I don't hate my friends for Monopoly because I'm too busy being asleep.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I would put Mario Party higher than Mario Kart, personally.

I'm always tempted to do that, then I remember getting Blue Shelled, Green Shelled, Red Shelled, hit by Lightning, being hit by Bullet Bill and then knocked off the track to go from 1st in the final lap seconds away from the finish line to 12th.

Then I want to kill people.

Then I play mafia.

Sorian

Banned
I'm always tempted to do that, then I remember getting Blue Shelled, Green Shelled, Red Shelled, hit by Lightning, being hit by Bullet Bill and then knocked off the track to go from 1st in the final lap seconds away from the finish line to 12th.

Then I want to kill people.

Then I play mafia.

Is that where your built up anger comes from?

I'm bad at Mario kart so I just chill at 8th the whole time, I'm probably the guy who sent off the lightning so I could maybe get 7th but I ruined your whole day.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Is that where your built up anger comes from?

I'm bad at Mario kart so I just chill at 8th the whole time, I'm probably the guy who sent off the lightning so I could maybe get 7th but I ruined your whole day.

May your future be filled with bananas.

roytheone

Let's make a Mario party themed mafia game!

Well, Town, you guys killed all the scum! However, the scum team had the most E's in their posts, posted more during the time frame of 2.37 AM to 3.42 AM AND misspelled Ourobolols his name in three more different ways than you guys! So scum still wins!

Sorian

Banned

Well, Town, you guys killed all the scum! However, the scum team had the most E's in their posts, posted more during the time frame of 2.37 AM to 3.42 AM AND misspelled Ourobolols his name in three more different ways than you guys! So scum still wins!

That was all me scum team, you're welcome.

Coppanuva

Oh man that would be insanity. Have a Boo mechanic where you can steal someone's vote for a phase, a Bowser Roulette wheel that happens at a pre-determined (but unknown to the players) point. Like when a specific player posts with a 4 in the post number 4 times in a row or something insane like that. Mini-games before each day phase to earn 1-vote immunity point for the day so your vote count is 1 lower than the number of people who voted on you.

And of course the game starts with a giant race of people all trying to choose Yoshi.

RetroMG

Someone needs to go make this.

Sorian

Banned
Oh man that would be insanity. Have a Boo mechanic where you can steal someone's vote for a phase, a Bowser Roulette wheel that happens at a pre-determined (but unknown to the players) point. Like when a specific player posts with a 4 in the post number 4 times in a row or something insane like that. Mini-games before each day phase to earn 1-vote immunity point for the day so your vote count is 1 lower than the number of people who voted on you.

And of course the game starts with a giant race of people all trying to choose Yoshi.

All of these ideas are so much fun.

Coppanuva

All of these ideas are so much fun.

Maybe a 4.5 game... I guess I could run it if nobody else wanted to (Of course, some of those mechanics might not be in it, since that would be too obvious now). If it were as full bastard/random as I'm thinking right now, it wouldn't be anywhere NEAR balanced enough for a full season game. Though on second thought I feel like this could be a perfect game for a full-powerless game, where your only powers are the made up bullshit rules that you have no way of knowing.

roytheone

NEVER FORGET

953878-bowser_s_big_blast.jpg

If you guys are going to do anything Mario Party related, it needs to be the Bowser Party mode of Mario Party 10, where someone(read: Yeeny) attempts to fuck everyone else's shit up through riddles and puzzles galore

Sawneeks

Banned

Alright everyone, get in line. Yoshi is mine and I will fight whoever takes him.

I'm that asshole friend who steals 5 stars in the last turn.

You are the worst kind of person. :(

Coppanuva

I'm awaiting a gimmicky mid season game to start

Mario Party Mafia (and more specifically me were I to host) would not be ready for at least a month but promises to be perhaps the most gimmicky, least-balanced game ever.

Roy you have any desire to host it since you came up with the idea? If not I don't mind, I just don't wanna step on any toes here since you brought up the idea in the first place.

roytheone

Mario Party Mafia (and more specifically me were I to host) would not be ready for at least a month but promises to be perhaps the most gimmicky, least-balanced game ever.

Roy you have any desire to host it since you came up with the idea? If not I don't mind, I just don't wanna step on any toes here since you brought up the idea in the first place.

Knock yourself out, it was more meant as a joke but if you want to make it real, be my guest. Just make sure the best team doesn't win to really capture that mario party feeling!

Top Bottom