• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
I liked you in that game, you were our team MVP! You did great! Well, except for the whole "lynching me because you thought I was town business". I got lynched because I was TOO good at pretending to be town, kinda weird if you think about it.

Remember that one time I could read your chat? You guys came up with the best plans, I'm glad I was able to execute all of them for you. I had to lynch you for dramatic effect, everyone loves a mafia game that comes down to the wire.

roytheone

Remember that one time I could read your chat? You guys came up with the best plans, I'm glad I was able to execute all of them for you. I had to lynch you for dramatic effect, everyone loves a mafia game that comes down to the wire.

You forgot to add a bolded word in your next post though :mad:

Sawneeks

Banned
Sooooo because i'm not in the dead thread for HP this means i can still play right??

put me on the replacement list please and thank you! :p

RetroMG

I realized I posted this in the Night Vale thread, but should have posted it here as well.

I am out of town at a Family Reunion in Disneyland, (my in-laws love the Disney) until Monday evening. I'm still managing things on Outer Gafia, but I'm a bit slower than usual, so please be patient.

For things like access to dead or spectator threads, please contact Palmer or YesNo, and they should be able to assist you. For new board creation or access to game creation boards, please PM me and I will take care of it when I get to my laptop.

I'm planning to appoint an Vice Admin for Outer Gafia soon, but more on that in the near future.

Thanks.

nin1000

Banned
I realized I posted this in the Night Vale thread, but should have posted it here as well.

I am out of town at a Family Reunion in Disneyland, (my in-laws love the Disney) until Monday evening. I'm still managing things on Outer Gafia, but I'm a bit slower than usual, so please be patient.

For things like access to dead or spectator threads, please contact Palmer or YesNo, and they should be able to assist you. For new board creation or access to game creation boards, please PM me and I will take care of it when I get to my laptop.

I'm planning to appoint an Vice Admin for Outer Gafia soon, but more on that in the near future.

Thanks.

HOLD ONTO THAT PHONE! 😅

Might be close to game talk. I've been away all afternoon on a (rather serious) family matter. If it becomes a regular thing I'll let palmer know.

Palmer_v1

Might be close to game talk. I've been away all afternoon on a (rather serious) family matter. If it becomes a regular thing I'll let palmer know.

You've been active at other times during the day phase. No need to replace unless you think you'll be gone for multiple day phases. Otherwise, just PM me and let me know. We technically have an allowance for this type of thing in our rules. It's why I was fine giving Septimus a Day 1 pass.

Just don't abuse it.

Sawneeks

Banned

Thanks.

Have fun Retro! I was just there yesterday and it's a really nice time to be there right now! :D

Sawneeks

Banned
Is it a Mario party minigame?

Mario-Party-2-Bumper-Balls.png

?

Kevyt

so I just got back and I'm still alive in nightvale! o/

Well I'm really glad we got two of them on one day.

Great job Sorian and everyone else, but mostly Sorian.

Coppanuva

...We need 80s movie Mafia.

Think about it, you can have Heroes and Villains mixed from different movies. Bill and Ted team up with Rocky to take down Drago, Death, and friends! Everybody is a power role. Power creep rules the game.

squidyj

so uhhhh, night vale dead thread? I don't see it anywhere. it says i was added to the dead players group but I don't see a thread.

RetroMG

so uhhhh, night vale dead thread? I don't see it anywhere. it says i was added to the dead players group but I don't see a thread.

Try now, Squidy. Everything was done right, but I reset it to double check.

(Why, yes, I'm managing Outer Gafia on a cell phone outside of Thunder Mountain. Best admin? Best admin.)

EDIT: It's under Gafia Season 4 - it's the topmost category.

Top Bottom