• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Hey guys

Instead of salty bets, I have a better idea:

Okay, so it looks like this will be the final roster for Final Fantasy Mafia! Are those who have been moved to the subs list due to newer players taking priority alright with that arrangement? If you want or need to step back, I'd totally understand.

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
03. [m] Terrabyte20xx
04. [-] Darryl
05. [f] Sophia
06. [m] UltraJay
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
10. [m] Sorian
11. [f] StarSketch
12. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [m] Hyperactivity
14. [f] Swamped
15. [m] TheAwesomePossum
16. [m] Blargonaut
17. [m] Xamtheking

Pending/Subs:

18. [m] Lord Of Castamere - Still playing
19. [m] Lone_Prodigy - Still playing
20. [m] Boo Boo'n - Still playing

I'm currently aiming for a Thursday start. Does that work for everyone who's currently signed up?

Thursday onwards is fine, I'll be done with tests and will have break

RetroMG

Thanks yeeny! You are like 100x faster than when I asked Retro for access to the woofington II thread! :)

This is why I hired help. Despite my awesome prowess and dashing good looks, I can't be EVERYWHERE at once.

(Also, you broke Outer Gafia, Roy. Congratulations.)

Sophia

There was a time when I didn't use the subscription feature except for the Persona community thread.... and now it's half filled with Mafia threads. >_>;

Coppanuva

There was a time when I didn't use the subscription feature except for the Persona community thread.... and now it's half filled with Mafia threads. >_>;

Only half? Don't worry, eventually it'll get to a point where you start clearing out other threads because they're not as important to you as the Mafia thread.

Warxard

Banned
Okay, so it looks like this will be the final roster for Final Fantasy Mafia! Are those who have been moved to the subs list due to newer players taking priority alright with that arrangement? If you want or need to step back, I'd totally understand.

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
03. [m] Terrabyte20xx
04. [-] Darryl
05. [f] Sophia
06. [m] UltraJay
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
10. [m] Sorian
11. [f] StarSketch
12. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [m] Hyperactivity
14. [f] Swamped
15. [m] TheAwesomePossum
16. [m] Blargonaut
17. [m] Xamtheking

Pending/Subs:

18. [m] Lord Of Castamere - Still playing
19. [m] Lone_Prodigy - Still playing
20. [m] Boo Boo'n - Still playing

I'm currently aiming for a Thursday start. Does that work for everyone who's currently signed up?

I'm up for thursday, seeing as our game looks to be wrapping up

Sorian

Banned
DuleHill-popcorn.gif~c200

Sorian

Banned
Dammit, Palmer mentioned you wanted Disco Inferno. I totally forgot by the time I actually got around to it. :/

EDIT: I'm sad no one saw my Sorian reference in your death fluff. I worked really hard on that one. ;_;

You turned me into an adverb? I'll admit, I missed that on a first reading. I feel like I should always read any flavor and play spot the Sorian reference.

This game dates all the way back to Cthulhu day 2 ending.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Planning Smash rejects mafia already, featuring King K. Rool, Takamaru and mountains of salt.

Top Bottom