• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

I would like to do a main game for S5 if you guys allow it.

makai, your game, burb's and terra's have priorities to run in S5, given that the three should cover the spectrum of normal, middling and crazy

since yours is at 10 on the scale, you should cover crazy well :>

also, who's doing king kong/ kaiju game? i havent gotten that one on my list :O

Sorian

Banned
makai, your game, burb's and terra's have priorities to run in S5, given that the three should cover the spectrum of normal, middling and crazy

I think that was Coppa's guess at Splinter's mystery game.

Okay, so it looks like this will be the final roster for Final Fantasy Mafia! Are those who have been moved to the subs list due to newer players taking priority alright with that arrangement? If you want or need to step back, I'd totally understand.

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
03. [m] Terrabyte20xx
04. [-] Darryl
05. [f] Sophia
06. [m] UltraJay
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
10. [m] Sorian
11. [f] StarSketch
12. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [m] Hyperactivity
14. [f] Swamped
15. [m] TheAwesomePossum
16. [m] Blargonaut
17. [m] Xamtheking

Pending/Subs:

18. [m] Lord Of Castamere - Still playing
19. [m] Lone_Prodigy - Still playing
20. [m] Boo Boo'n - Still playing

I'm currently aiming for a Thursday start. Does that work for everyone who's currently signed up?

Sorian

Banned
but mazre seems to indicate that he's got something cooking in that vicinity

i just wanna check

cuz i keep a list of these games

cuz OCD

:x

Oh right right, Mazre did hint at a game.

Don't mind me!

Noticed it a few days ago when I announced my game, when did you sneak Disney Princess Mafia in?

Palmer_v1

Okay, so it looks like this will be the final roster for Final Fantasy Mafia! Are those who have been moved to the subs list due to newer players taking priority alright with that arrangement? If you want or need to step back, I'd totally understand.

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
03. [m] Terrabyte20xx
04. [-] Darryl
05. [f] Sophia
06. [m] UltraJay
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
10. [m] Sorian
11. [f] StarSketch
12. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [m] Hyperactivity
14. [f] Swamped
15. [m] TheAwesomePossum
16. [m] Blargonaut
17. [m] Xamtheking

Pending/Subs:

I'm currently aiming for a Thursday start. Does that work for everyone who's currently signed up?

Did you need eyes on the game balance at all or you're good to go? I never did get access to your thread

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
03. [m] Terrabyte20xx
04. [-] Darryl
05. [f] Sophia
06. [m] UltraJay
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
10. [m] Sorian
11. [f] StarSketch
12. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [m] Hyperactivity
14. [f] Swamped
15. [m] TheAwesomePossum
16. [m] Blargonaut
17. [m] Xamtheking

Pending/Subs:

^__________^

*roots for the villains if it has bishies in there*

this going to be a fun game!!!

Coppanuva

It was a guess based on Splinter's pic he used (I still don't know how he doesn't know what Skull Island is), but yeah you're right Mazre sounded like it was maybe (or at the very least he has something he's working on). Sorry for causing "Too much Confusion (I can't get no relief)"

It was a guess based on Splinter's pic he used (I still don't know how he doesn't know what Skull Island is), but yeah you're right Mazre sounded like it was maybe (or at the very least he has something he's working on). Sorry for causing "Too much Confusion (I can't get no relief)"

i wanna be cherno alpha~

roytheone

Whenever I think batman is done, Palmer and Burb come in with a list of potential changes :(

Dicks :mad:

Thanks again for your help guys!

Sorian

Banned
Welcome!

You are The Town of Salem Interface, Glitchy Mess

Your role is the Neutral SK

Sure, ToS actually has a SK role but you take removing players from the game to the next level with your constant lag and multitude of crashes.

Each night, you may PM me the command FREEZE: <playername> which will cause that player's client to lock up and them being removed from the game.

You win when you have successfully crashed 3 player's clients.

Welcome!

You are The Town of Salem Interface, Glitchy Mess

Your role is the Neutral SK

Sure, ToS actually has a SK role but you take removing players from the game to the next level with your constant lag and multitude of crashes.

Each night, you may PM me the command FREEZE: <playername> which will cause that player's client to lock up and them being removed from the game.

You win when you have successfully crashed 3 player's clients.
I have never had Town crash in around at least 250 games, including on a Chromebook

*Splinter

I know what Skull Island is, but I don't think that pic is (specifically) Skull Island :p

Admittedly it is a skull shaped island, and I found it by searching "Skull Island"... I could be wrong here

Mazre

Guess I should make it official:

xpOgFNv.jpg

Pirates vs Ninjas Mafia

Ninjas have stolen your Jolly Roger. Are you a bad enough crew to save your standard?

Set sail aboard the Crimson Clupeidae - Gafia 2016

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I think batman is done, Palmer and Burb come in with a list of potential changes :(

Dicks :mad:

Thanks again for your help guys!

If you're running it S5, I'm going to step back and be doing a general advisory role like I did for S2 again, so I can give it a look.

roytheone

I have never had Town crash in around at least 250 games, including on a Chromebook

It crashed once for me. But the bigger problem is the friends list. Boy, that is a piece of crap. It keeps showing the wrong status for friends, making it impossible to invite them into your party,unless you restart the game. It's terrible.

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
03. [m] Terrabyte20xx
04. [-] Darryl
05. [f] Sophia
06. [m] UltraJay
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
10. [m] Sorian
11. [f] StarSketch
12. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [m] Hyperactivity
14. [f] Swamped
15. [m] TheAwesomePossum
16. [m] Blargonaut
17. [m] Xamtheking

Pending/Subs:

Thursday sounds fine with me.

It crashed once for me. But the bigger problem is the friends list. Boy, that is a piece of crap. It keeps showing the wrong status for friends, making it impossible to invite them into your party,unless you restart the game. It's terrible.
Yeah, fuck that crap.

Also I am fine for a Thursday start

Sophia

01. [f] StackpoleH
02. [m] nin1000
03. [m] Terrabyte20xx
04. [-] Darryl
05. [f] Sophia
06. [m] UltraJay
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic
08. [m] TL21xx
09. [-] Seath
10. [m] Sorian
11. [f] StarSketch
12. [m] Zippedpinhead
13. [m] Hyperactivity
14. [f] Swamped
15. [m] TheAwesomePossum
16. [m] Blargonaut
17. [m] Xamtheking

Pending/Subs:

It's not a problem for me personally, but I do want to point out that Thursday could be a potentially bad day for other people because of Star Wars. Anyone attending the full marathon will effectively be out the entire day.

squidyj

Welcome to town of salem mafia, you are Obviously Cheating

by communicating with your friends in the game you can find out the roles of other players.

It's not a problem for me personally, but I do want to point out that Thursday could be a potentially bad day for other people because of Star Wars. Anyone attending the full marathon will effectively be out the entire day.

Shoot, is that on Thursday? Thought it was happening Friday night for some reason.

Sophia

Shoot, is that on Thursday? Thought it was happening Friday night for some reason.

Friday is the official release date, but many theaters are doing a marathon the day before leading up to the 7PM / 10PM launch of the movie. If you intend to start Thursday afternoon/evening, you might find the initial phase a sightly slow start.... Something to consider, at any rate.

I'm going to the 10 PM showing, for example. Which means that I will be mostly inactive from around the time the movie starts until Friday morning.

Friday is the official release date, but many theaters are doing a marathon the day before leading up to the 7PM / 10PM launch of the movie. If you intend to start Thursday afternoon/evening, you might find the initial phase a sightly slow start.... Something to consider, at any rate.

I was gonna send out role PMs and put up the game thread tomorrow while aiming for a noon EST start on Thursday. Game starts are usually a bit slow anyways and I doubt that a significant number of our 17 players will be doing the marathon so we should be ok.

Top Bottom