• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Ok, so, question for everyone interested in FF mafia: when would be a good start date for everyone?

I know some people are eager to begin, but I also think we should do our best to honour the one game at a time rule that Yenny put into place at the beginning of the season, which means I either need more interested players who aren't participating in games right now or the consent of the main season gamerunners to allow certain players to play in more than one game.

All of the early flavour is already done and I have room for 17 people in the game overall, so we can start whenever everyone's ready provided the second aforementioned scenario is resolved soon.

Ok, so, question for everyone interested in FF mafia: when would be a good start date for everyone?

I know some people are eager to begin, but I also think we should do our best to honour the one game at a time rule that Yenny put into place at the beginning of the season, which means I either need more interested players who aren't participating in games right now or the consent of the main season gamerunners to allow certain players to play in more than one game.

All of the early flavour is already done and I have room for 17 people in the game overall, so we can start whenever everyone's ready provided the second aforementioned scenario is resolved soon.

I don't get break for another week, which is about a werewolf day and night phase. So I'd personally prefer starting next Sunday, but that may get too close to the holidays for other people

Sorian

Banned

I am good to go whenever, I'll have a brief lapse on xmas day and the day after but you all know me, I'm still around.

Sophia

I'm fine whenever. My activity will be a little bit spotty on Star Wars Night and Christmas Eve/Day, but I'll still be able to post on those days.

Any time is fine with me as well! I'll be on vacation leading up to Christmas, so actually more able to participate, though not on the actual day.

Sorian

Banned
Would anyone not interested in playing like to take a look through my game set-up for Phoenix Wright? I was just looking for some input on one or two things and I've just finished all of the role PMs and I want to make sure everything makes sense from another pair of eyes. I know you PMed me a few days ago Nin, did you want to spoil yourself on the set-up?

I'm totally going to bed right now so I'll get back with anyone who asks in the morning.

Would anyone not interested in playing like to take a look through my game set-up for Phoenix Wright? I was just looking for some input on one or two things and I've just finished all of the role PMs and I want to make sure everything makes sense from another pair of eyes. I know you PMed me a few days ago Nin, did you want to spoil yourself on the set-up?

I'm totally going to bed right now so I'll get back with anyone who asks in the morning.

Are you planning on making it a S5 or 4.5 game? If the former, then send it my way cuz I wanna run a game for S5 but if the latter I definitely want to play.

Palmer_v1

How normal/bastard is it? How many players?

Sorian

Banned
Are you planning on making it a S5 or 4.5 game? If the former, then send it my way cuz I wanna run a game for S5 but if the latter I definitely want to play.

It might end up being 4.5, I'm pretty open to running it whenever and it's ready to go so it's more just a matter of when I can run it so that I don't step on any toes.

How normal/bastard is it? How many players?

21 players, about a 6-7 on Crab's little bastard scale.

im not playing anything until S5 soyuri :D *bounces* do you wants me to poke at it~

Palmer_v1

It might end up being 4.5, I'm pretty open to running it whenever and it's ready to go so it's more just a matter of when I can run it so that I don't step on any toes.

21 players, about a 6-7 on Crab's little bastard scale.

Then I will stay out of this one. Trying to remain spoiler free on a few of the normal games.

Not on Outer Gafia
ujyW6VZ.png

M?n, ? h?t? b??ng st?p?f??d. ?t’s s? h?rd f?r m? t? pr?ss th? C?ntr?l b?tt?n ?nd th? F b?tt?n ?t th? s?m? t?m? ?nd th?n typ? s?m? l?tt?rs ?n. ? j?st c?n’t h?ndl? ?ll th?s w?rk.
Not saying it's a stupid idea, I really like the spell, because it's very in theme with the HP Universe with the minor but still effective spell

Ty4on

M?n, ? h?t? b??ng st?p?f??d. ?t’s s? h?rd f?r m? t? pr?ss th? C?ntr?l b?tt?n ?nd th? F b?tt?n ?t th? s?m? t?m? ?nd th?n typ? s?m? l?tt?rs ?n. ? j?st c?n’t h?ndl? ?ll th?s w?rk.
Not saying it's a stupid idea, I really like the spell, because it's very in theme with the HP Universe with the minor but still effective spell
Write it into a word processor and do find and replace on all the vowels to question mark. A little harder on mobile, but should still be doable.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Write it into a word processor and do find and replace on all the vowels to question mark. A little harder on mobile, but should still be doable.

Can you replace vowels on mobile? I'm having to do it manually and it is super tedious.

Ty4on

Can you replace vowels on mobile? I'm having to do it manually and it is super tedious.
Th?s ?s ? t?st d?c?m?nt wr?tt?n ?nd ?d?t?d ?n M?cr?s?ft W?rd f?r ?ndr??d.

Free version even without logging into any account. I had to press the search icon to make replacements.

Coppanuva

I assume it's still a Bastard?

We should have one of the other Bastard games run during 4.5 to get related feedback

You know who has a Bastard ready to go?

Not Coppa, that's who

You're right. I don't yet, you run yours. I feel like MP is gonna slip to 5.5 at some point since I have quite a bit of prep work on bots to do for it :(. It will happen though, just sometime.

*Splinter

Makai is right, Frog Fractions is ready to go. Needs 18 players. When does 4.5 start? I am willing to give yesno all of my deets.
FF and Heist already recruiting as 4.5 games. You could probably start now if you wanted, or wait until another main season game ends if we're short on players.

Top Bottom