• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

Everyone lost

BwM8yO.gif

Sorian

Banned
I'm up for ONUW (first time) so long as a regular mid-season game isn't going to start.

Added

I will join that ONUW depending on when it runs. I have some very busy days next week and some very quiet ones.

Added, the discussion portion will probably be monday or tuesday (so starting late in the evening monday or tuesday for you). Tell me which works better.

I'm in the same boat. I'm willing to join, but I'd hate to miss out on a regular game. I assume ONUW games tend to be brief? If so, sign me up Sorian! :D

Added and yes, it starts in night phase with 24 hours to respond with a command if your role has one, then 24 hours of discussion time, then 24 hours for a private vote. The game portion is the discussion and that will just be a day.

---------

Mazre, did you still want in?

Trigger

Thanks for addressing my concerns, guys. I'm down! Please add me to the list. :D

Edit- I misread Sorian's post. Happy to be added already.

Burbeting

Banned
This is not trying to compete with ONUW sign ups, but here it is:

Vigilante Factions
Player Count: 12-16 players
Game length: Very short.

Synopsis:

Vigilante factions is mostly like a vigilante game, but there is no priority system aka. all kills happen at the same time.All players are divided into teams. Your job is to figure out who your teammates are, so that you don't accidentally kill them during night.

The only clue you have of your teammates is that each team has a flavor name. For example:

A - Aliens
B - Army
C - Politicians
D - Gafia Game Mods

So during day, you need to try and message to your teammates who you are, without giving yourself out to the other teams, so you don't draw a target to your back.

During night, you can shoot at someone, and kill them. Be careful to not accidentally kill your teammate, though!

Each players also has a 1-shot doctoral power, so you can once actually heal somesome, instead of killing. You can't self-heal, though.

The game ends, when there are only people from one team remaining. If there is 1 vs 1 situation from two different teams, it's a draw.

Each day and night phase would last 24 hours. I think the game will last most likely max 3-4 days, so the game should be over in a week.

1. Sorian
2. Matt Attack
3. Cabot
4. NeverForever
5. CrimsonFist
6. *Splinter
7. nin1000
8. RetroMG
9. Kawl_USC
10. Lord of Castamere
11. FluxWaveZ
12. Roytheone
13. Flame_AC
14. Ty4on
15. Ourobolus

Burbeting

Banned
I'm still in Heist, but could I be put onto the reserve list for Factions?

Vigilante Factions is not really counted as a big game, it's more like a short gaiden-chapter. So if you want it, I won't be against it. Up to you.

1. Sorian
2. Matt Attack
3. Cabot
4. NeverForever
5. CrimsonFist
6. *Splinter
7. nin1000
8. RetroMG
9. Kawl_USC
10. Lord of Castamere
11. FluxWaveZ
12. Roytheone
13. Flame_AC
14. Ty4on
15. Ourobolus

roytheone

Added, the discussion portion will probably be monday or tuesday (so starting late in the evening monday or tuesday for you). Tell me which works better.

I have to work during the day on Wednesday, so if it starts late Tuesday I can probably only be active during the first few hours of the discussion phase (assuming it is still only 24 hours?)

This is not trying to compete with ONUW sign ups, but here it is:

I probably shouldn't play in this and ONUW at the same time.

Sorian

Banned
I have to work during the day on Wednesday, so if it starts late Tuesday I can probably only be active during the first few hours of the discussion phase (assuming it is still only 24 hours?)

I'll aim for Monday afternoon my time then so late evening Monday for you.

Thought more would chomp down if I put up a ONUW, complaints of boredom seemed to be coming up.

Vigilante Factions is not really counted as a big game, it's more like a short gaiden-chapter. So if you want it, I won't be against it. Up to you.

1. Sorian
2. Matt Attack
3. Cabot
4. NeverForever
5. ((CrimsonFist))
(13 - 16)

I'd like in then if that's ok

Palmer_v1

I really want to play a real time game one of these weekends. ONUW, Avalon, maybe just striaght up Mafia/Werewolf. Whatever would work decent.

Kawl_USC

Vig Factions sounds fun. Sign me up as long as there are spots not needed for people not already in FF or Heist.

I thoroughly enjoyed both ONUW experiences I had and highly recommend all to partake.

Burbeting

Banned
By the way guys, the game will be played in Outer Gafia, so make sure you have an account there! I think almost everyone in Gafia has one, just making sure.

roytheone

By the way guys, the game will be played in Outer Gafia, so make sure you have an account there! I think almost everyone in Gafia has one, just making sure.

You know what, this game does sound interesting, and I already played in quite a few ONUW games, so put me on the list for now and I will see how it works out with the ONUW game.

Sorian

Banned
Alright ONUW *looks at notes* 9! Is now accepting sign-ups. This is the role list I will be using:

Doppelganger
Vanilla Werewolf
Mystic Wolf
Minion
2 Masons
Apprentice Seer
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Drunk
Tanner
Tanner's Wife
Insomniac
Villager

1) Flame_AC
2) Roy
3) Trigger
4) Mazre
5) Splinter
6) Lone_Prodigy
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
---------
Reserve:

I'll be accepting sign-ups until this weekend-ish and will start the game on Monday or Tuesday of next week. The final list of players will be a mixture of first come first serve and prioritizing players who have not had much play time. Also, you can sign up if you are in another game but you will have very low priority. I'm going to bed now but will update lists and answer any questions in the morning.

And for anyone who may have any questions about rules or roles or general flow of ONUW, I point you to ONUW 8: http://gafia.boards.net/thread/47/onuw-8-before

For the new page, debating if I should let Burb's vig game run first and see where we are afterwards though.

Burbeting

Banned
The minimum of 12 players is now filled, so I opened up the spots 13-16!

Also, the game will start most likely on saturday the 26th, so that we are out of the christmas day frenzy.

Sorian

Banned
The Tanner dream will always stay that.....just a dream :( I really tried to bring the dream to life last time, but my role ended up being changed like four times.........

The prophecy states that Retro will run a special edition of ONUW for game 10 and that I will win as tanner. Put it in the books.

Top Bottom