• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, now Avalon is full and I don't think there are any mid-season games in mid-fill, I might end mid-season sign ups here, if there are no objections?

About when is season 5 expected to start?

If it's not for a while, I might like to submit as a replacement/standby. If it's within 6 weeks, would probably prefer to chill and enjoy spectating FF

When the mid season games are all done. Not sure how long Avalon will take as we've not run one before as far as I'm aware. Droplet?

Droplet is running it together with Rats Off To Ya and he said this earlier in the thread:

That will depend on how many phases it takes to approve each team. My guess is that it will last a few weeks, but theoretically it could go for a couple of months. It probably won't, but it could! I honestly don't know what to expect. It's all very exciting/scary.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm. Not entirely sure how we handle that if it goes longer than expected. If it runs longer than a month, might not be a bad idea to come up with a fair way of being able to end it and declare a winner.

RetroMG

Since all of the S4 games have ended, the S4 spectator threads are now open to everyone. Please be sure not to post any spoilers for FF, Heist, or Avalon. If you have posted any, (I don't think anyone has,) please go remove them.

Is..is LoC the new Dazzling Mafia King? Must I relinquish my title?

Can Kings and Queens not exist at the same time?

RetroMG

Hey Retro, now that all the main games have ended, do you mind if I post that GOTY thread we talked about on outer gafia?

Oh, sure. Be my guest.

(I remember the conversation, but I thought it was in the context of Video Games, in which case, it didn't need to wait for the season to end.)

Palmer_v1

You got it!

Avalon is filled.

Players:
01. [m] Palmer_v1
02. [m] UltraJay
03. [m] CzarTim
04. [m] Kalor
05. [m] ultron87
06. [m] kingkitty
07. [m] Lord of Castamere
08. [m] Rynam
09. [m] Lone_Prodigy
10. [m] TheExodu5

Replacement List(?):
01. [m] CornBurrito - Still playing
02. [m] squidyj - Still playing
03. [m] Hyperactivity - Still playing

So what roles are we going to be using? Any Lady or the Lake or Excalibur?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I doubt this is real game talk since it's all wrapped up.

You saw how I led a lynch on the doctor?

Let's just say I almost used my override on the doctor >_>
It would've been classic Gafia use of Overrides and D1 Doctor death shenanigans!

Sorian

Banned
Also, can I just say, I have played in 6 mafia games and I have been a PR in every single one of them >_>

I'm going to be so bored one day when I'm ordinary.

The one game I was ordinary was by far my favorite game.

The two games I was ordinary were so different from any other games XD

MGS I was super terrible at first, couldn't be as active, then stepped it up but made some mistakes that made people dismiss me finding scum and stuff

Werewoof, well I wasn't long-lived in that one XD

Droplet

When the mid season games are all done. Not sure how long Avalon will take as we've not run one before as far as I'm aware. Droplet?

My guess is because we have a fair amount of people new to the game, they'll be more likely to approve teams and therefore it'll go faster. But...Yeah, I'm not sure, poor timing on my part. We could start earlier I suppose.

roytheone

My guess is because we have a fair amount of people new to the game, they'll be more likely to approve teams and therefore it'll go faster. But...Yeah, I'm not sure, poor timing on my part. We could start earlier I suppose.

Is there a spectator thread for this game? Watching Giant Bomb play Avalon was actually the thing that made me sign up for season 2 (I will never forget, crab, never).

Top Bottom