• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

Alright, who of you funny guys decided to destroy steam? It was you El topo, wasn't it? I saw you post in that thread so incredibly quick...............

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
cabot, thare a scunner in yon queenie threid wha dinnae git his Scots richt.

wee scuggan juist feing'ting

*Splinter

Merry Christmas and all that guff

I have a relic grind to finish in FFXIV, I may not be sleeping for a bit.
piwgJbr.gif

roytheone

You lost again? (Haven't been following the games)

He/we kinda did? We lost the game but at the same time our complete team won overall MVP since it had some severe balance issues. Also, LoC himself is an even weirder case, but I don't know if I should tell that.

Burbeting

Banned
Because it looks like there is not a 16 player coming, I could start the game with 5 teams made of three people each. Do people want to start now, or wait for one more?

roytheone

What about that new guy that looked a bit like fireblend only with a moustache? He seemed like a swell guy to play with.

(I would say wait one more day, but if no one comes start the smaller game)

Kawl_USC

Also, thanks for introducing ONUW to me Gafia. Have been playing the hell out of it with family during the holidays and it is basically the perfect game. The quick nature of each individual game prevents any one from getting to upset from the lying and potential bullshit calling (which had been a problem in the past). Excellent party game.

Ourobolus

Banned
Also, thanks for introducing ONUW to me Gafia. Have been playing the hell out of it with family during the holidays and it is basically the perfect game. The quick nature of each individual game prevents any one from getting to upset from the lying and potential bullshit calling (which had been a problem in the past). Excellent party game.

That reminds me, my wife played Avalon a couple of months back and I've been meaning to give it a go outside of GAF, now that I know she enjoys it.

Top Bottom