• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Gorlak

Banned
Actually, now Avalon is full and I don't think there are any mid-season games in mid-fill, I might end mid-season sign ups here, if there are no objections?
I take it there is no more room in any season 4.5 games? :(
I think it depends on how many people are willing to play right now. With the sudden end of HP many players could join mid-season. Is there one game ready to go right away? Heist and FF started recently, so another mid season game catching up this week won't be a big problem. If there is the demand we should consider even two games.

After all it's all about playing in here.

Who wants to play right now?

Who can and will mod a game right now? (if needed we could always shorten phases etc. pp.)

Flame_AC

You could probably go onto Avalon's list with 1st priority, given that you've only ever been in 2 main season games

Plus the other games' replacement lists too

D:

Then I suppose I'd like to be onto those lists.

Or preferably join a brand new game if someone is thinking about hosting.

I think it depends on how many people are willing to play right now. With the sudden end of HP many players could join mid-season. Is there one game ready to go right away? Heist and FF started recently, so another mid season game catching up this week won't be a big problem. If there is the demand we should consider even two games.

Who can and will mod a game right now? (if needed we could always shorten phases etc. pp.)

If not, Sorian/Retro, you guys up for organizing the next ONUW?

Sorian

Banned

I actually debated the possibility and I could run a game but:

Actually, now Avalon is full and I don't think there are any mid-season games in mid-fill, I might end mid-season sign ups here, if there are no objections?

I also would feel like a bit of a heel since a lot of the people that were interested in playing my game are locked up in FF right now.

Sorian

Banned
If not, Sorian/Retro, you guys up for organizing the next ONUW?

Oh, actually, I could totally do this, Retro, could you turn me back into a beautiful ONUW Game Runner? I'd be happy to get to work at putting one together, hmm Christmas though. The time of all of this is awkward, it probably wouldn't run until early next week.

Gorlak

Banned
Even with ONUW coming up, I'm strongly in favour of starting another mid-season game on Sunday (after the holidays) if enough want to play. I'd be willing to co-mod and help out with covering european time etc.. There has to be at least one game ready?

Volunteer list
1. Flame_AC
2. Sorian (since you postpone your game? Could you give me a sign pls?)
3. Mazre
4. flatearthpandas

Oh, actually, I could totally do this, Retro, could you turn me back into a beautiful ONUW Game Runner? I'd be happy to get to work at putting one together, hmm Christmas though. The time of all of this is awkward, it probably wouldn't run until early next week.

You could start sign-ups now until then, and prioritize people who haven't been in a game recently

Also, when we start the new season, we need to remember certain players who didn't necessarily sign up. Never Forever wasn't in this season, and iirc a user called theprodigy, who spectated NX, was likely not sent a pm for the start of season 4 (I felt bad when I realized this)

Sorian

Banned
You could start sign-ups now until then, and prioritize people who haven't been in a game recently

Also, when we start the new season, we need to remember certain players who didn't necessarily sign up. Never Forever wasn't in this season, and iirc a user called theprodigy, who spectated NX, was likely not sent a pm for the start of season 4 (I felt bad when I realized this)

Yeah I will, I get off work in like a half hour so when I figure out what roles I want to run, I can post something later tonight (also slight delay so I can get the ok from Retro, don't want to steal his ONUW thunder).

Are Mario Party or Frog Factions available?

I propose we throw all the heist players into one of those games XD

Although from what I've heard, anyone who had an iffy time with Harry Potter might want to avoid these two

Sorian

Banned
Are MArio PArty or Frog Factions available?

Mario Party still needs work last I heard and Coppa is indisposed for the holidays anyway I believe.

Frog Factions might be? I think it is.

I'm not going behind Crab's back for now though, he seems to have plans for games going forward.

Christmas Mafia.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Your friends and family have gathered for a night of slightly overcooked turkey and cheap beer. Grandma knitted another ugly sweater for everyone. Is Sally going to open that Victoria's Secret box in front of the whole family?

Oh look, crazy uncle Joe is passed out in front of the TV again. And Aunt Sue is telling everyone about her new age diet that ends in "-arian" and excludes turkey (and judging by her skeletal frame, pretty much everything else).

So where did I put that carving knife? And who turned out the lights on the tree? I swore there were milk and cookies left out too...

Looks like we got some Grinches in the house.

Christmas Mafia.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Your friends and family have gathered for a night of slightly overcooked turkey and cheap beer. Grandma knitted another ugly sweater for everyone. Is Sally going to open that Victoria's Secret box in front of the whole family?

Oh look, crazy uncle Joe is passed out in front of the TV again. And Aunt Sue is telling everyone about her new age diet that ends in "-arian" and excludes turkey (and judging by her skeletal frame, pretty much everything else).

So where did I put that carving knife? And who turned out the lights on the tree? I swore there were milk and cookies left out too...

Looks like we got some Grinches in the house.

L_P, you need to really run a game or co-mod

If you're interested, you can co-mod mine, although I'm not really expecting to run it anytime soon

Gorlak

Banned
I'm not going behind Crab's back for now though, he seems to have plans for games going forward.

If there is a problem, we can discuss it. Last time we finished, it took ages to start Season 4
you slowpokes, but without this much time we would never have played MGS, so thanks very much.
I just don't want people who are willing to play be bored until we start Season 5 around mid/end january or the like

Christmas Mafia

This sounds awesome, please do it! ;)

RetroMG

We had what looks like a Spam Bot show up on Outer Gafia tonight. It's been banned. In case I'm wrong about it, if you tried to register for Outer Gafia under the name of Elena Johnson, please PM me and explain why you chose such an incredibly stupid name.

Sorian

Banned
We had what looks like a Spam Bot show up on Outer Gafia tonight. It's been banned. In case I'm wrong about it, if you tried to register for Outer Gafia under the name of Elena Johnson, please PM me and explain why you chose such an incredibly stupid name.

You banned my mother D: She just wanted to root for me Retro.

Hey, would you be opposed to me opening up shop on ONUW again?

Sorian

Banned
I'm like at half that with all my scum thread posts included...

Were they included? Scum chat shouldn't be increasing your post count though it may after the thread becomes public? I know my gossip chats weren't increasing mine but I didn't pay attention if that changed after the fact.

I talk to myself a lot in my safe space guys. You all secretly scare me so I have to run away and cry to myself before coming back out with my brave face.

One day everyone should just secretly be given access to Sorian's safe space, then we'll have a make fun of Sorian's diary thread.

Sorian

Banned
Alright ONUW *looks at notes* 9! Is now accepting sign-ups. This is the role list I will be using:

Doppelganger
Vanilla Werewolf
Mystic Wolf
Minion
2 Masons
Apprentice Seer
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Drunk
Tanner
Tanner's Wife
Insomniac
Villager

1) Flame_AC
2) Roy
3) Trigger
4) Mazre
5) Splinter
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
---------
Reserve:

I'll be accepting sign-ups until this weekend-ish and will start the game on Monday or Tuesday of next week. The final list of players will be a mixture of first come first serve and prioritizing players who have not had much play time. Also, you can sign up if you are in another game but you will have very low priority. I'm going to bed now but will update lists and answer any questions in the morning.

And for anyone who may have any questions about rules or roles or general flow of ONUW, I point you to ONUW 8: http://gafia.boards.net/thread/47/onuw-8-before

Coppanuva

Are Mario Party or Frog Factions available?

Although from what I've heard, anyone who had an iffy time with Harry Potter might want to avoid these two
Oh man if only mp were runnable... But yeah I still have a lot to do on setting up a bit for it, and literally nobody has looked at my insanity to tell me how horrible an idea it is. Also I'm out until like the second week of jan. Wish I could run it though.

Coppanuva

Oh man if only mp were runnable... But yeah I still have a lot to do on setting up a bit for it, and literally nobody has looked at my insanity to tell me how horrible an idea it is. Also I'm out until like the second week of jan. Wish I could run it though.
Oh and with that I disappear back into the internetless hole that is Peru.

Top Bottom