• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG |OT| 256-Player Battles, Lots of Teamwork, Not So Much Auto-Aim

Click

Banned
Das-J said:
We should have some juicy news for you all this week... keep your eyes peeled! :D

I sure hope this patch can deliver all the improvements we've been needing for the past 4 months. I also hope the DLC is substantial enough to bring back a good portion of players that already left the game.

It sucks not being able to play with GAF in MAG because most people already quit the game and this thread.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
<- Here's a quitter who is hoping to get back into MAG if something substantial is coming. If not back to SSF4!

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Damaged said:
Yeah I've got a mic somewhere :) will dig it out and throw the charger in it. Already had some asshole asking me if I would glitch in a game with him :( thought I'd left these guys back in MW2

Yeah, I TK anyone who glitches. Not kidding either :lol

But while Alpha Protocol is dominating my soul me and some friends are grouping up for some hot Raven action tomorrow night, I'll introduce you to the crew, we all have a ridiculous amount of fun with it :D

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Das-J said:
We should have some juicy news for you all this week... keep your eyes peeled! :D

Juicy news is always good, but if you're going to announce new maps make sure you guys get the word out there.

Seriously, it has all but ruined the game. When 1.6 was announced and there weren't any map balances let alone new maps it actually made 4 of my regular teammates quit the game.

This isn't bitching either, the glitches/etc. piss me off but I have played MAG more than any other FPS in my life (COMBINED!) and even ModNation is barely getting touched because of MAG (although when my copy of Nier gets back that/Alpha Protocol/Naughty Bear are definitely dominating me for a while. Two AMAZING RPGs and my most hyped sandbox game in my life *somehow* is kind of ridiculous lmao)

darkwing

Click said:
I sure hope this patch can deliver all the improvements we've been needing for the past 4 months. I also hope the DLC is substantial enough to bring back a good portion of players that already left the game.

It sucks not being able to play with GAF in MAG because most people already quit the game and this thread.

well my local clan is still playing regularly, we still can muster around 6 people per schedule, long live SVER :D

Anton668

Click said:
You guys should join SVER GAF...

hell, the clan I'm in regularly has to cheat the system to get more than 8 ppl into the group. Or, there are a few ppl that have 2 ppl playing in the same house that lead 2 groups and hit the queue at the same time

also, after watching the Military channel the other day, I have know idea why ppl bitch about the LMG's. they had a segment about the SAW, and there really isnt much recoil (guy was standing up) and are quite accurate at distance.

and..... news this week? hope its worth it......

Damaged

lsslave said:
Yeah, I TK anyone who glitches. Not kidding either :lol

But while Alpha Protocol is dominating my soul me and some friends are grouping up for some hot Raven action tomorrow night, I'll introduce you to the crew, we all have a ridiculous amount of fun with it :D

Gutted, off out for a friends birthday tomorrow night :( will see if your still online when I get back and hop online

Click

Banned
Anton668 said:
also, after watching the Military channel the other day, I have know idea why ppl bitch about the LMG's. they had a segment about the SAW, and there really isnt much recoil (guy was standing up) and are quite accurate at distance.

I hope you're joking.

The LMG in MAG is too overpowered. Has been since beta. It fires just as accurate as the Assault Rifles, if not more accurate, with Imp. Stability and a Foregrip. It has the same range as the ARs and can even snipe snipers if fired in bursts. The damage is on par with the ARs too, if not better (unlocked LMGs). The worst part of it all, LMGs have more bullets per clip than any other weapon in the game... sometimes 4-5 times more bullets compared to ARs. Finally, they have more ammo capacity than all other weapons too.

It really doesn't matter what you saw on the Military channel, lol. I know that real life LMGs are great and some of them can be portable weapons. But MAG is a game and in this game, LMGs have no drawbacks to them and is on par, if not better than all other weapon categories. The ONLY thing LMGs lack is a silencer. It's so overpowered, several Zipper leads openly admit that it needs a lot of balancing in the Zipline podcasts.

I really hope Zipper gets the LMG nerf right in their next patch. Their last attempt (a random bullet spread nerf that affected ALL weapons) failed miserably and made tons of people quit the game.

Anton668

Disclamer: My original comment was made after browsing the MAG forums. And lemme tell you(as most of you already know), games official forums are filled with some of the most pathetic, whiny, complaining fucktard half-wits known to mankind. so after perusing eleventybillion pages of dumb-fucks bitching about the same thing, I made my comment.
Also, Im not completely against a LMG nerf, but, lets not go crazy and make them worse than a slingshot as some ppl would want.

Click said:
I hope you're joking.

meh, not really

Click said:
The LMG in MAG is too overpowered. Has been since beta. It fires just as accurate as the Assault Rifles, if not more accurate, with Imp. Stability and a Foregrip. It has the same range as the ARs and can even snipe snipers if fired in bursts. The damage is on par with the ARs too, if not better (unlocked LMGs). The worst part of it all, LMGs have more bullets per clip than any other weapon in the game... sometimes 4-5 times more bullets compared to ARs. Finally, they have more ammo capacity than all other weapons too.

Sure, they shouldnt be more accurate than an assault rifle, but the way ppl bitch about them, to the point of wanting them removed from the game altogether, you would think they want them nerfed down to paintball accuracy. all Im saying is they are not as bad as ppl make them out to be. how bad of an accuracy nerf should they get? ... not sure. I think they should slow you down when using one(not rocket launcher slow, which I feel is a bit too slow. But thats another matter). I dont think you should be able to go sprinting around shooting getting headshots left and right. but as long as your stationary and crouched, you should still have decent accuracy. and for ammo count.... your basic load out for a saw is 1000 rounds in 200 round drums. so I see no prob with 300 rounds in 100 round belts. if anything the capacity for a AR should go up. 30 round clips is sad for a (near)futuristic fighting force.

and as far as range, the max range on a LMG is about 3600 meters (non effective). effective range against a point target is around 600 to 800 meters with tri/bi-pod. so stationary and crouched it would be less. but this is all a moot point since everything gets changed for the game... so.....

Click said:
It really doesn't matter what you saw on the Military channel, lol. I know that real life LMGs are great and some of them can be portable weapons. But MAG is a game and in this game, LMGs have no drawbacks to them and is on par, if not better than all other weapon categories. The ONLY thing LMGs lack is a silencer. It's so overpowered, several Zipper leads openly admit that it needs a lot of balancing in the Zipline podcasts.

I listen to the pods as well and only remember the one guy saying he wanted/was working on balancing them. but then again, I used to do acid, so who knows how good my memory is anymore.

anyways... here we go again with the whole real life/ game .... thingy... yes, all the weapons are based on real life weapons. None of them behave like the real weapons to fit better in the game(same podcast as the balance issue). Again, yes, you should be able to move and shoot faster and better with an assault rifle. but, If your stationary and crouched, an LMG should be somewhat comparable in accuracy. Maybe kill the accuracy of an LMG if your moving, or not crouched or prone.

I dont know, I just think if you gonna transfer things from real life to game life then however you round/tweak things up or down or whathaveyou, you do it evenly across the board. or as evenly as can be.

who knows, I dont make games for a living.

Click said:
I really hope Zipper gets the LMG nerf right in their next patch. Their last attempt (a random bullet spread nerf that affected ALL weapons) failed miserably and made tons of people quit the game.

I hope as well. but as we have seen, so far they havent done a very good job at it. hopefully this next patch will get it right.

Note: as I have said in the past, im not the greatest player in the world. I am above average. I have been using the AR as of late in preparation for the next patch and am still getting a good k/d ratio(not that k/d is the be all end all in this game). granted, I havent been getting as many kills yet, but with time I think I shall do better with it.

Also also: Im not trying to start a big heated debate on the subject here. If I wanted that I would go to the MAG forums.

Click

Banned
Anton668 said:
so stationary and crouched it would be less. but this is all a moot point since everything gets changed for the game... so.....

If your stationary and crouched, an LMG should be somewhat comparable in accuracy. Maybe kill the accuracy of an LMG if your moving, or not crouched or prone.

This was what's in the 1st set of patch notes:

- Made all LMG foregrips less effective at stabilizing fire.
- Made improved stability skills less effective at stabilizing fire for machine guns.

One of Zipper's leads said that you have to crouch or prone now to be accurate with the LMGs after this next patch, which is how LMGs should work in a game.

I just hope that they implement realistic recoil instead of the half-assed nerfs they've been giving us like random bullet spread or blank bullets.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want Zipper to nerf LMGs to a point that would make them useless pieces of shit. But it's about time they did something to these super weapons because other weapons aren't being utilized nearly enough, due to LMGs' uber qualities.

Oh, and yeah, assault rifles are great. I believe the 2nd tier unlockable ARs are currently slightly more powerful and accurate than regular LMGs. But because they only have 30 bullet clips (20 for battle rifles) and you only get roughly 150 bullets as backup magazines, LMG users still have the advantage. They can just spray and not have to worry about reloading / resupplying.

Edit: This was what I said Zipper should do to LMGs way back on 1/19...
http://forums.mag.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/LMGs/m-p/213322#M189930

This is how you fix the LMGs...

1) Add a lot more recoil (yes, everyone has already mentioned this), even with a Foregrip and Imrpoved Stability.

2) Make the reload a lot longer, even with Reload Speed skill.

3) Most importantly, make them at least 1000c without modifications.

It's ridiculous how they are only 600c, while the 2nd tier assault rifles are 700c. A machine gun weighing less than an assault rifle is just retarded.

elohel

sorry to jump into this thread so late and do this but lol

what are the main complaints from players who currently play the game?

and what are the changes people want to make?

im just curious

Click

Banned
elohel said:
sorry to jump into this thread so late and do this but lol

what are the main complaints from players who currently play the game?

and what are the changes people want to make?

im just curious

I'm curious as to why you're curious.

There are too many things to name. You gotta read through this thread or the official forums if you're truly curious.

For starters, read THIS POST to get an idea of just a few things I want Zipper to change / patch / fix / improve upon.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Damaged said:
Gutted, off out for a friends birthday tomorrow night :( will see if your still online when I get back and hop online

Well, I will be playing tonight most likely. When no one was on (except one guy who always brings the most annoying people EVER into parties >.<) last night I just did one more mission in AP and went to bed.

Sleep was nice for a change (MAG nights usually end at 2 or 3 lol)

jayb

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide if this is worth coming LTTP on this, and I've got a few questions:

- Are there many people still playing this in NA, and is it still easy to get into a game without much waiting for a lobby to fill up?

- Do most players use good teamwork?

lsslave

Jew Gamer
jayb said:
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide if this is worth coming LTTP on this, and I've got a few questions:

- Are there many people still playing this in NA, and is it still easy to get into a game without much waiting for a lobby to fill up?

- Do most players use good teamwork?

Sabo is within a minute, Dom/Aq are 5-10 minutes.

Most players don't use teamwork... but you will get good ones.

Annnnd *rings the bell*

NA doesn't matter, its EU and NA. The largest group on Raven is South US (I play with a few in Louisiana) and EU / AU / NZ

I just tried to get back into this game for a bit. It helps that my second Xbox just crapped out on me. Man, fuck Microsoft hardware. At least my PS3 and my scant few games on the platform are saving me from total gaming withdrawal.

Anyway...

Seems like queue waiting times have grown exponentially. Domination matches (or even Directives) would usually entail a 10 minute wait. When I finally got a match they were already in progress and over in a few minutes tops. Can't say it was the best welcome back experience.

There wasn't a single Valor Gaffer online, which might have been for the best as it took a few matches for me to get to a decent stride. I just might have dropped a grenade into a nest of friendlies... maybe. But hey, at least I know what buttons do what again.

After a night of playing I'm left with some of the same thoughts that originally caused me to leave MAG behind. Its not really a game that you want to play if you're easily annoyed. Its impersonal and chaotic unless you have a clan or a bunch of friends with you (I don't), and you can't really play to WIN as much as just try your best to achieve your current objective. If you aim to high in what you want to accomplish, chances are you're going to get let down, often. I stopped getting frustrated once I attuned myself to just enjoy the combat, wherever it was going on, and to do my best to capture or destroy assets.

And while I am impressed at the network code in the game overall, lag is still an issue on a match to match basis. Some matches feel great, others I get dropped in the blink of an eye, from behind cover, all the while I have to unload on enemies for a few seconds to drop them. etc. etc. I'm going to blame this on regional servers though.

All in all, its still the only game that delivers this particular brand of strategic and tactical war gameplay (on decent hardware ta boot). I still hold out hope that the patches and extra content to come help round out the game and give me some reason to stick with it.

elohel

Click said:
I'm curious as to why you're curious.

There are too many things to name. You gotta read through this thread or the official forums if you're truly curious.

For starters, read THIS POST to get an idea of just a few things I want Zipper to change / patch / fix / improve upon.

i own the game , stopped playing a while ago because of other games

debating on returning until everythang is fixed

ill be sure to read through

ty

jayb

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/05/patch-alert-mag-v1-06-coming-in-june/ said:
Repaired issue that caused renamed PSN IDs to be incorrectly identified as its previous name when logging in.

What does this mean? Does MAG let you change your PSN IDs to another in-game name??

Click

Banned
lsslave said:
Sabo is within a minute, Dom/Aq are 5-10 minutes.

Most players don't use teamwork... but you will get good ones.

Annnnd *rings the bell*

NA doesn't matter, its EU and NA. The largest group on Raven is South US (I play with a few in Louisiana) and EU / AU / NZ

During the day (EST), Dom. and Acqui. doesn't take that long to find a game.
Obviously a bit longer than the usual 1-2 minute wait a month or two after release, but not 5-10.

Late at night though (again, EST), Dom. and Acqui. games do take 5-10 minutes to get into... that is, if there are even any games being played. Sometimes, from roughly 3-8 AM EST, there are no Dom. / Acqui. games at all. Only around 1,500 people play MAG during those hours and they're all in Sabo.

I see tons of players use teamwork. Not all games, but a good amount of them. It really is hit or miss though. Sometimes you get lucky and play on a good team. Other times, you wish you could TK everyone on your because of how shitty of them are or because a bunch of people quit on your team. When that happens, I usually just quit and find a new game to play.

The best MAG moments happen when both teams are good and duke it out. It really feels like a true battle worth fighting in. Consistent action, excitement and fun. It sucks that the amount of fun and enjoyment you get out of MAG is so dependent on who you play with and against. This game truly does require players to use teamwork for players to get the most of MAG.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Click said:
During the day (EST), Dom. and Acqui. doesn't take that long to find a game.
Obviously a bit longer than the usual 1-2 minute wait a month or two after release, but not 5-10.

Late at night though (again, EST), Dom. and Acqui. games do take 5-10 minutes to get into... that is, if there are even any games being played. Sometimes, from roughly 3-8 AM EST, there are no Dom. / Acqui. games at all. Only around 1,500 people play MAG during those hours and they're all in Sabo.

I see tons of players use teamwork. Not all games, but a good amount of them. It really is hit or miss though. Sometimes you get lucky and play on a good team. Other times, you wish you could TK everyone on your because of how shitty of them are or because a bunch of people quit on your team. When that happens, I usually just quit and find a new game to play.

The best MAG moments happen when both teams are good and duke it out. It really feels like a true battle worth fighting in. Consistent action, excitement and fun. It sucks that the amount of fun and enjoyment you get out of MAG is so dependent on who you play with and against. This game truly does require players to use teamwork for players to get the most of MAG.

This is why I have said, for a long time, if the system can detect a mic to choose squad leader it can detect a mic and put mic users in the same damn squads.

That way you are more likely to get good squads!

lsslave

Jew Gamer
So, I have been sitting on this for a while.

I found a website/forum that lists the cheats for MAG (and many other online games)

I'm wondering how I should go about this, there are only 2 people that we know verified use cheats (and a clan on Valor that we are almost certain but can't entirely prove, 12 shotgun shots without reloading was a good sign for us that one of them is definitely cheating though.

Is there any sense in trying anything? Or at least sending the site to Zipper to see if they can do anything to stop the cheating? (I won't list it here, I haven't even shared it with the people that I play with, I don't want them abused and I'd have my own brother banned if he cheated in an online game)

lsslave said:

I found a website/forum that lists the cheats for MAG (and many other online games)

I'm wondering how I should go about this, there are only 2 people that we know verified use cheats (and a clan on Valor that we are almost certain but can't entirely prove, 12 shotgun shots without reloading was a good sign for us that one of them is definitely cheating though.

Is there any sense in trying anything? Or at least sending the site to Zipper to see if they can do anything to stop the cheating? (I won't list it here, I haven't even shared it with the people that I play with, I don't want them abused and I'd have my own brother banned if he cheated in an online game)
There are definitely some cheaters out there. I got killed last night by TheLastNinja-, the guy who's currently 5th on the XP leaderboards and was mentioned in this blog post as having 23k headshots--in a month. I was attacking Raven Acquisition and got knifed out of nowhere by him in one of the alleys toward the back of the map. The camera turned to look at my killer, but just showed the blank wall immediately behind me. There was no one around at all. The_Prez thinks he saw him clipping through walls in the same match.

Maybe you should send Das-J a PM about that site.

Click

Banned
TelemachusD said:
There are definitely some cheaters out there. I got killed last night by TheLastNinja-, the guy who's currently 5th on the XP leaderboards and was mentioned in this blog post as having 23k headshots--in a month. I was attacking Raven Acquisition and got knifed out of nowhere by him in one of the alleys toward the back of the map. The camera turned to look at my killer, but just showed the blank wall immediately behind me. There was no one around at all. The_Prez thinks he saw him clipping through walls in the same match.

Maybe you should send Das-J a PM about that site.

Yup. I've met that last ninja fucker in a game too.
I got a few kills on him but that wasn't a pretty game for me and my team.

Cheaters will be in every game. However, it's pretty rampant in MAG because of the maps' sizes, "MAG Live's" team size, and the fact that Zipper always takes a long time to patch their games. Happened since SOCOM days too.

lsslave said:

You can send the information about that cheating site to Das-J or to the official forum's main Community Manager and "MAG Live's" Lead Designer

Click said:
Yup. I've met that last ninja fucker in a game too.
I got a few kills on him but that wasn't a pretty game for me and my team.
The worst thing is the guy actually profited $1500 from that contest and he's clearly (to me at least) been cheating.

Click

Banned
TelemachusD said:
The worst thing is the guy actually profited $1500 from that contest and he's clearly (to me at least) been cheating.

That's why those "tournaments" and contests are retarded, especially because it's from Gamebattles (You wanna GB!?!?! LOLz).

People that have friends and/or family playing 24/7 on the same character, with clan members helping, or people that resort to cheating always win these things. They are pointless promotional events where loopholes are always abused.

Lagspike_exe said:
^Took them long enough. :|

That's how Zipper rolls.

TelemachusD said:
If you're that good, why not play fair?

because if youre that good and you cheat, you may end up winning $1500

I don't cheat myself, but if i could combine my skill with a cheat to win real money with no criminal or civil reprecussions and at no expense to anyone else I would have to seriously consider doing it.

Let me put this into perspective:

$1500 dollars = 196 Footlong BMT's (Canada)

Thats one footlong a week for 4 years
Or two footlongs a week for 2 years

yeah, think about it

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Onion_Relish said:
because if youre that good and you cheat, you may end up winning $1500

I don't cheat myself, but if i could combine my skill with a cheat to win real money with no criminal or civil reprecussions and at no expense to anyone else I would have to seriously consider doing it.

Let me put this into perspective:

$1500 dollars = 196 Footlong BMT's (Canada)

Thats one footlong a week for 4 years
Or two footlongs a week for 2 years

yeah, think about it

Your winning via cheating is at the expense of someone else who doesn't win and didn't cheat.

Click

Banned
The full patch notes for patch 1.06 are now out.

Here are the additions to the previously released patch notes...

Gameplay

* Shadow War contract turnover rate shortened by 75%

Weapons

* Added “Hit” indicator to rocket launcher reticules

Interface

* Added messaging to main menu and all sub-menu screens that notify users of the following unlocked items: Apparel, Skill Points, Weapons/ Gear, Medals, Ribbons, new Leadership levels and new Ranks
* Added new comparison text to Stats menu for every category that allows users to compare their own stat to all other MAG players instantly
* Clan list functionality now works properly and displays online friends alphabetically first, followed by offline friends also listed alphabetically
* Clan and in-game Friends lists now leave highlighted selection on a player’s name if they change status as they move between “online” and “offline”
* Group panel now display icons to illustrate who is currently speaking

* Fixed infrequent bug that would incorrectly change sidebar and queue panel status indicator to 1 when the queue size exceeded its maximum
* Patched display problem in post-game stats screen that would incorrectly sort the “Assists” statistic
* Eliminated problem that allowed FRAGO’d objectives to continue flashing red and blue after they are destroyed in Acquisition for defenders

Graphics

* Lowered instances “Death Twitch” jitter that sometimes occurred in dead characters that were close to/ or interacting with geometry
* Repaired problem that allowed flashbang effects to penetrate through solid objects and geometry
* Fixed occasional problem with second and third tier Sniper rifles that would sometimes result in the reticule not appear correctly when scoped

Technical

* Drastically lowered instances by which players could be resuscitated inside objectives, walls, and other geometry.

* Fixed bug that prevented Valor players from selecting all unlocked uniforms when wearing “Augmented Fiber Mesh” light armor
* Fixed rare bug that would result in thrown grenades bouncing off of dead bodies
* Repaired an occasional “undefined” message that sometimes occurred when a vehicle was FRAGO’d
* Fixed issue that sometimes prevented leaders from setting FRAGOs when riding in vehicles
* Patched occasional glitch that prevented the progress bar from appearing when activating an objective out of a sprint
* Various text localization updates

It will be available for download this morning @ 1 AM PST / 4 AM EST.

Still love this game.

I've been basically all alone in Valor GAF and have been playing MW2 but will probably fire it back up this week. If they came out with a map pack I would be back for another long term stint.

MAP PACK!!!

It would be interesting to see how much devastation would a paid map pack cause. I'm guessing no more Acquisition and Domination with a nice boost to the waiting time for a Sabotage match.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Lagspike_exe said:
It would be interesting to see how much devastation would a paid map pack cause. I'm guessing no more Acquisition and Domination with a nice boost to the waiting time for a Sabotage match.

Unless people play directives, with a higher player base, it might save the entire game! :D

Das-J

Law of the West
Though I'm pretty good at responding to questions here, if you guys submit them HERE I'll answer as many as possible in this week's podcast.

:D

Click

Banned
Das-J said:
Though I'm pretty good at responding to questions here, if you guys submit them HERE I'll answer as many as possible in this week's podcast.

:D

Oh shit! Das reveals himself!

I'll try to leave some questions for you, but I've already asked tons of questions during the previous Q&As. Only Scott Rudi answered the questions. But he did answer a lot of them.

Anyway, good luck with the podcast. Will be interesting to hear your thoughts and experiences. Give us a shoutout if possible, man!

New patch is live. Also, it is now confirmed that the new DLC will be called Interdiction.

From MAG forums:

Ribbons:

Butterfingers: 2 suicides

Bunker Buster: destroy 2 bunkers

Gold Field Engineer: repair 2 bunkers

Silver Field Engineer: repair 1 bridge

Bronze Field Engineer: repair 2 roadblocks

Gatekeeper: repair 2 gates

Mortar Demolition: destroy 2 mortar batteries

Mortar Support: repair 2 mortar batteries

Total Blackout: destroy 2 sensor arrays

Network Support: repair 2 sensor arrays

Marauder: plant 3 charges

Bomb Squad: disarm 3 charge

Combat Mechanic: repair 2 vehicles

AAA Demolition: destory 1 AAA

AAA Support: repair 1 AAA

Combat

Assault: 25

Machine Gun: 25

Shotgun: 25

Sidearm: 25

Sniper: 25

SMG: 25

Miner's: place 10 mines

Rocketman: 3 bunker turret rocket kills

Jump Start: Capture 2 points in a single round of Interdiction

Mowing the Grass: Get 10 kills with a vehicle turret in one round

Dashed Hopes: Destroy 2 mines with gunfire in one round

Cannonball Rally: Become a MVP(1st, 2nd or 3rd) in a round of Interdiction

Medals:

Mr. Badwrench Medal: Destroy 100 Vehincles

Bunker Buster Medal: Destroy 50 Bunkers

Gold Field Engineer: Repair 25 Bunkers.

Silver Field Engineer: Repair 10 Bridges

Wrecking Crew: Destroy 100 Roadblocks

Bronze Field: Repair 50 Roadblocks

Party Crasher: Destroy 100 Gates

Gate Keeper: Repair 50 Gates

Mortar Demolition: Destroy 50 Mortars

Mortar Support: Repair 25 Mortars

Total Blackout: Destroy 50 Sensor Arrays

Network Support: Repair 25 Censor Arrays

Marauder: Plant 200 (Lol I just hit 500 and got this last night)

Bomb Squad: Disarm 100 Charges

Combat Mechanic: Repair 25 Vehicles

AAA Demolition: Destroy 100 AA's

AAA Suport: Repair 50 AA

Vehicle Support: Repair 50 Motor Pools

Bad Commute: Destroy 100 Motor Pools

Side Arm: Kill 250 with side arm

Miner's Medal: Place 100 Mines

Launcher Master: Kill 50 with Rocket Launchers

Rocket Man: Kill 50 with Bunker Rockets

Golden Gallipoli: Lose 50 battles as attacker

Alamo: Lose 50 battles as defender

New Ones Added:

Roadside Assistance: Capture 10 Interdiction Control Points

Landscape Architect: Get 50 Kills with a vehicle turret

EOD: Destroy 20 mines with gunfire

Designated Driver: Earn 5 Interdiction MVP's

The new update is actually great. The vehicles now control more like the ones in Warhawk, and I got thirteen new medals after completing my first game. Did we kick a bunch of casual players from the SVER clan? I could have sworn we were more than 52 players last time I logged on.

Top Bottom