• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG |OT| 256-Player Battles, Lots of Teamwork, Not So Much Auto-Aim

Fixed1979 said:
Character management screen says servers are down for maintenance. It appears their blog is getting hammered as well...
I was just about to say... shit it tells you to go to blog.mag.com and even THAT is down...

:lol

Fixed1979

Update from Zipper at their forums:

Hey everyone. As you have likely seen, users cannot log into the MAG environment currently. This is because we are patching the server (started a little earlier than anticipated, so sorry for the slightly-late notice).

Gamers already playing will not be affected in the beginning, but new players cannot access the server until the patch has been completed.

Players already in the game will receive in an in-game message letting them know the servers will be restarted. After that restart, they should be up and running with the upgrades.

Note 1: The servers will be back and running with ne wpatch by 7pm Pacific (likely earlier)

Note 2: You will not have to download anything additional for this patch, since it is a server-side fix

SOURCE

Way to instill confidence into the gamers dedicated enough to pick this up release day, Zipper.

"Slightly-late notice?" You mean zero notice?

UGH. $20 says servers aren't up by 7pm PST.

Violater

Jesse Jane said:
lol really? wow the timing was terrible yeah... but at least Zipper is letting everyone know what's happening and this should be fixed within an hour, maybe less. Geez.

Your rationale thinking will only be met with my rage.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Did get in from earlier. Finished one game but looks like server management got the 2nd one. Did message kowaks about raven.

Just got the game, brought it home, brand new mic charged up, patches installed, and settled down in my ole comfy couch...

Whats this? Scheduled maintenance my ass. Nice first impression Zipper!

Played some matches earlier and it's seems way smoother than the beta. Only got to play with one fella Raven gafer before having to log out. Thanks for the revives templeusox!

Look forward to grouping up with everyone this weekend.

If you join with friends/clan do you stay in the group or do you need to send/accept a group invite?

ZZMitch

Just played my first match, beat SVER on Sabotage attack...

Couldn't get my new official Sony headset to work though, WTF?

edit- Friend requested PuMa

wtf is up with RavenGAF, my name's been in the list for a while and I sent Kowak a PSN message but haven't been invited to the clan yet

ffffuuuuuuuuuu

hey, rolled Raven (PSN: surefire1982)...sent off a PSN PM to kowak, but if any officers could invite me to the clan, that'd be cool! cya online!

mr stroke

polyh3dron said:
wtf is up with RavenGAF, my name's been in the list for a while and I sent Kowak a PSN message but haven't been invited to the clan yet

ffffuuuuuuuuuu

didn't get one for Raven yet either

Kittonwy

Banned
Should I pick up dis game? I wuz at EB today and then Best Buy, so tempted.
Indifferent2.gif

Top Bottom