• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG: Your PMC needs you!

TheFallen

Inanna said:
Traitor!

Raven isn't going to beg for more players.

We already have the most awesomest active players, including Dellrizla(I'm not biased!), Ian, Kowak, Wes, Noshino, Bajan, Kamari and everyone else (in the list that I haven't played with yet). We'll welcome anyone that wants to join us...except for traitors! :p
:lol The IGN tourney was getting mighty lonely for a while on Raven so I switched.

Click

Banned
TheFallen said:
SVER could use more players. We're pretty close and could use more awesome and active players. Several of us play often and we intend on staying for quite a while. C'mon who wouldn't want to be teamed up with sniper extraordinaire J-Rzez and our own Rambo, Click?

Not sure if they will, but I'm hoping eFertLISdotcom, Greg, BobTheFork, Sutdawg, Aeon712, HijoDelLocoRoco, and all the other Resistance: Fall of Man players will come over to MAG (and S.V.E.R.). It'd also be nice to have F1nestOne (OneHero) too, as he's a very good FPS gamer too.

If they do, it's all over. I'll see what I can do on PSN and PMs here.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
TheFallen said:
:lol The IGN tourney was getting mighty lonely for a while on Raven so I switched.
:p, I was just joking, silly. Anyone can join whichever faction they like, there's not much difference anyway.

I'm not going to pester people to join Raven, though.

Cagen

Inanna said:
Traitor!

Raven isn't going to beg for more players.

We already have the most awesomest active players, including Dellrizla(I'm not biased!), Ian, Kowak, Wes, Noshino, Bajan, Kamari and everyone else (in the list that I haven't played with yet). We'll welcome anyone that wants to join us...except for traitors! :p
Winning the Shadow War is entirely dependant on which faction Violater and my self play for. I need say no more of our brilliance.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Cagen said:
Winning the Shadow War is entirely dependant on which faction Violater and my self play for. I need say no more of our brilliance.
You were in the beta...still lost the shadow war to Valor(according to Zipper stats). :D

Cagen

Inanna said:
You were in the beta...still lost the shadow war to Valor(according to Zipper stats). :D

Zipper clearly falsified those stats as they didn't want anyone getting disheartened by our incredible skills and not buying the game. It has seemingly worked on you :lol.

sk3tch

If folks outside of GAF are allowed...my cousin would like to join our S.V.E.R. clan. He is getting the retail game on 1/26 and was a SOCOM player. Let me know...not a huge deal if it isn't OK, I will understand! Thanks!

His info:

S.V.E.R.
PSN: Buckeye_82
(not on GAF - sk3tch's cousin :p)
time zone: ET

PMC - Raven
PSN id - jonnyktyler
GAF - jonnyktyler
Time: Central time, USA

Looks like valor has the most people near my time zone.

I have lurked GAF for a long time, plz allow me to join in your quest to shoot mangs!

NeoCross

Was Raven on the beta, but gonna go Valor for the hell of it. Would like to goin a GAF PMC B)

PMC: Valor
PSN: NegationSW
GAF: NeoCross
Time: GMT

TheFatOne

Bajan32 said:
PMC: Raven
PSN: Bajan32
GAF: Bajan32
Timezone: PST

ps3 is dead but I'll try to get a slim soon... Being unemployed sucks. Don't know if I'll have one by MAG launch but we'll see :(

BTW Bullshit32 I think you meant to type in Valor its ok everyone makes mistakes.

Hi Guys,

After two months my account FINALLY was approved, geez. Long time lurker here and am really interested in joining.(Spend some time on CAG, Game Informer but the community for the latter really blows)

I think I may be one of the few sick and tired of MW2 and I need a reason to dust off my PS3. I'd be interested in any spot open for any clan.

In order of Preference

PMC - SVER, VALOR, RAVEN
PSN -XxCappaXx
GAF - Jesse Jane
Time: EST

Lince

Banned
you know who I am so put me down for SVER already

ps: FoxGirl/Dan I will miss you but I've been told most GAFe is joining SVER...

Kowak

Banned
Jesse Jane said:
Hi Guys,

After two months my account FINALLY was approved, geez. Long time lurker here and am really interested in joining.(Spend some time on CAG, Game Informer but the community for the latter really blows)

I think I may be one of the few sick and tired of MW2 and I need a reason to dust off my PS3. I'd be interested in any spot open for any clan.

In order of Preference

PMC - SVER, VALOR, RAVEN
PSN -XxCappaXx
GAF - Jesse Jane
Time: EST

2hrfr78.gif

Koeiche said:
PSN: Vidiuz
GAF: Koeiche
Timezone: PST

That is how you do it all Junior Members. JJ, you are not verh high on Raven GAFs preference.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I don't think Raven GAF should beg/badger junior members to join Raven. It'd be an honour to have them join us. But if they want to go for other factions, that's their choice. Hell, I'd be joining Valor GAF after I reach level 60. For SVER, I think I'm gonna roll solo instead of joining a clan. By that time (after 6+ months) the GAF clan would be dead anyways.

Lince said:
you know who I am so put me down for SVER already

ps: FoxGirl/Dan I will miss you but I've been told most GAFe is joining SVER...
That's okay, we've both made awesome new friends in RavenGAF. :D

TheSoed

Glad I found this. I'm gonna have a lot of names to add when I sign on again. :)

PSN: soedoica
GAF: TheSoed
Timezone: EST

comedian

I hereby confirm my desire to join Raven Gaf, having played and enjoyed myself with some of the members.

PSN: Plouffy
Time Zone: GMT+0 (centre of the world bitches).

uraldix

PMC: S.V.E.R.
PSN: UrAlDix
GAF: uraldix
Timezone: EST

Looking forward to this game.

Edit: I agree with Shurs, I have a Mic as well

oneHeero

PMC: S.V.E.R.(no real preference)
PSN: F1nestOne
GAF: oneHeero
Timezone: CST

I played the beta once only, enjoyed it for the most part. I'll be on Mag day 1. I'm tired of Mw2 even though I barely played it. I have Click on my psn already and he's very active so I'll roll with his team since it'll be easy to get into the game with active people around. I've been really wanting to play another shooter seriously but with gaffers, last time was KZ2 which was fun, hoping we get a tons more to join up to play.

Cagen

oneHeero said:
PMC: S.V.E.R.(no real preference)
PSN: F1nestOne
GAF: oneHeero
Timezone: CST

I played the beta once only, enjoyed it for the most part. I'll be on Mag day 1. I'm tired of Mw2 even though I barely played it. I have Click on my psn already and he's very active so I'll roll with his team since it'll be easy to get into the game with active people around. I've been really wanting to play another shooter seriously but with gaffers, last time was KZ2 which was fun, hoping we get a tons more to join up to play.
Click gets all the love :(. Though I know secretly you are joining SVER because of me... and the rest of EuroGAF.

Shurs

GAF: Shurs
PSN: Shurs
Time: CST (Minnesota)
Mic: Check I feel this is important to the experience. I hope everyone else does too.

Cagen

Shurs said:
GAF: Shurs
PSN: Shurs
Time: CST (Minnesota)
Mic: Check I feel this is important to the experience. I hope everyone else does too.
While I agree the experience is better when people have mics, through gameplay and social aspects, I didn't want anyone feeling excluded from joining a GAF clan if they don't have a mic. It is still preferable to have one though and people are encouraged to get one, just not a necessity.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
TheFallen said:
I really hope we can attempt to get most of GAF into a single PMC. I really don't care who we pick, but it'll suck if we're split like we've been in the betas. Particularly the IGN tourney, there's rarely anyone online on Raven GAF. Outside of the GAF clan, Raven has had roughly 1/2 the amount of players as the other PMCs during the beta judging from the player counts.

So I must ask all of you, what are your reasons for picking a particular PMC outside of aesthetics?

There's some debate over whether or not there's a map advantage to SVER. It's clear from watching the win meters on the map screen that SVER is winning a majority of the games. Why not just all go SVER? I like the black uniforms and the aesthetics of Raven, but I'm beginning to think I may as well play SVER.

Yeah, I'm all for going to whatever Faction has the most players. Though, if it's going off of aesthitics, I'd put my order as Raven, Falor, then SVER. Don't quite like the look of SVER.

But hey, I never even joined in during the beta. My first taste of the game will more than likely be tomorrow night.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Welcome to RavenGAF new recruits. *salute* :D

Cagen, could you add another person to Raven? One of my junior friends that was recently accepted. His PSN is Bagking. Can't remember his GAF ID.. BK22, I think. Thank you!

Kowak

Banned
Clan name: Raven GAF
Clan tag: GAF

and so we are born, its currently very lonely over here, so people make sure to give me a message on the PSN when you have the game so i can add you to the clan.

Top Bottom