• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG: Your PMC needs you!

Das-J

Law of the West
Ok, I decided to roll Raven and already got a GAF clan invite from Kowak

Hit me up if you're playing tonight!

PMC: Raven
PSN: Bagelbeard
GAF: Das-J
Time: PST

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I was in S.V.E.R during the Beta and going to stick the same so please add my name to the OP.

PSN ID = Weak_Spot - NZT (+12GMT)

I will accept peoples friends requests but if you send one please tell me you're from here. A FR with nothing in it I tend to wonder who they are.

Cagen

OP updated with leaders, as Click said post here, PM or send a PSN message to receive a clan invite as you can only be invited once you have logged into the MAG servers (you don't have to be online to receive an invite though), we'll go through the lists later to pick up any stragglers.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Ah yeah, I neglected to mention, my copy ships this week so probably won't be on till middle of next week, but thats still 10 days ahead of NZ/Aus. :^)

PuMa

Does Valor have a leader yet? I'll be on as soon as I get out of work and can create our clan if it hasn't been done already.

KZObsessed

Das-J said:

I'm gonna take you down bitch

:p

Cagen

templeusox said:
Can we have Raven GAF recruits?

I can't see why they would say no, with the same ground rules as what I said about non GAF members joining SVER GAF which no one said they minded. Send a PM or PSN message to Kowak and ask him.

Updated the OP for the new guys who have posted. If you are wanting invites into the clans send a PM or PSN message to the respective leaders/officers or state in a post here that you are online and wanting an invite as well as being added to the OP.

Can I get notified of who gets made officers so I can put it in the OP, it makes it easy for people to see who to contact for a clan invite.

PMC: S.V.E.R.
PSN: TelemachusD
GAF: TelemachusD
Timezone: EST

I went Valor in the beta, but I want to check out another side, and SVER seems likely to be the most active.

J-Rzez

Das-J said:

Uh oh, Raven buffs incoming. SVER and Valor nerfs on the way!

PMC - Valor
GAF - ChronicleX
PSN - DarkChronicleX
Time - GMT

I am also lookin for someone to trade a SVER code with for a Valor one :D

Click

Banned
Just went through the SVER list and invited everyone that came up on the player search function (meaning you've logged into MAG servers at least once).

GeminiEffect / Ze_Pershing and NEOPARADIGM were in other clans already so I couldn't invite. If you guys still want to be in the SVER GAF clan, please respond soon. Otherwise, you might want to remove their names from the list Cagen...

Once the game launches in Europe / PAL, let me know. I'll invite you guys then.

If I missed anyone, send me or J-Rzez a PM through NeoGAF. There are a few more officers but us 2 will most likely get you in asap.

Edit: 19 players on the SVER roster as of this post. We've got a few non-GAF'fers already, invited by Violater.

Palmer_v1

Click said:
Edit: 19 players on the SVER roster as of this post. We've got a few non-GAF'fers already, invited by Violater.

Thanks, Click. I'll check for my invite tomorrow when I get on.

I have a few friends I'd like to have join us, but I hate to press my luck as a junior here. If you think 4 or 5 more non-gaffers is too many, let me know. I'd rather have them all join, or none at all so that no feelings are hurt by picking and choosing.

Cagen

Palmer_v1 said:
Thanks, Click. I'll check for my invite tomorrow when I get on.

I have a few friends I'd like to have join us, but I hate to press my luck as a junior here. If you think 4 or 5 more non-gaffers is too many, let me know. I'd rather have them all join, or none at all so that no feelings are hurt by picking and choosing.

As long as the clan doesn't reach it's full capacity of members and they don't dick about (e.g. playing annoying music/screaming down their mic and wont stop when asked or team killing), then the more people the better. I look at it this way, if you have your friends playing with us you are more likely to have a better time and stick around, the longer people stay in the clan playing MAG the better it is for everyone. The only thing I would say is that if the clan did get full, GAF members would get priority, though we would remove inactive members above all else first.

J-Rzez

Cagen said:
As long as the clan doesn't reach it's full capacity of members and they don't dick about (e.g. playing annoying music/screaming down their mic and wont stop when asked or team killing), then the more people the better. I look at it this way, if you have your friends playing with us you are more likely to have a better time and stick around, the longer people stay in the clan playing MAG the better it is for everyone. The only thing I would say is that if the clan did get full, GAF members would get priority, though we would remove inactive members above all else first.

That was my thoughts on it as well.

What is the number of members your clan can have total anyways I wonder? Never checked, nor heard.

Liberty4all

Banned
Kowak I've got another 5 - 6 guys ready to roll with Raven GAF. Regular gaming group I've been playing with since 05, I can vouch for them

Kowak

Banned
Official word on raven recruits, of course its fine bring your mates, family regular gaming buddies to the clan but just remember that they represent GAF so no rascist or offensive language or they will be gone straight away. remember to post their names in the clan thread.

i was going to make everyone in Raven GAF officers so that everybody could recruit and a way to know who is GAF users or would you prefer only a few were officers???????

PuMa

I'll send out more Valor invites when I get home from work tonight. Make sure you sign into the MAG network.

slider

PuMa said:
I'll send out more Valor invites when I get home from work tonight. Make sure you sign into the MAG network.

Just so you know, cos it'll make all the difference, I'm travelling soon so won't have the opportunity to sign in til the weekend. And then when I do I'll suck at the game. Just so you know.

Top Bottom