• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG: Your PMC needs you!

PuMa

slider said:
Just so you know, cos it'll make all the difference, I'm travelling soon so won't have the opportunity to sign in til the weekend. And then when I do I'll suck at the game. Just so you know.

Just so you know, just send me a PM or somethin when you sign in. Just so you know. And about the sucking, don't worry about it. :D

Kowak

Banned
SafetyFirst said:
Sign me up!

PMC: Raven
PSN: SafetyFirst
GAF Name: SafetyFirst
Timezone: EST

have you played the game yet? it is saying player not found.

lead farmer has now been invited and so has afrikan.

I am off for the night(have had to be in work early this week so cant stay on longer0 so please message one of the officers.

Bajan32

Hey guys I'm live and reporting for duty.
Sorry took me long to get it... Been playing Demon's Souls. Jesus Christ what an awesome game...

Anyhow raven in ready!!!!!

Billen

Banned
Hey OP, how about you sum up active players per timezone as well as mentioning it along with their names? For the Gaffers that are too lazy to count, I mean ;)

uraldix

My brother would like join SVER if possible (not a GAF member). Much like me, he is an average player but a good guy :D

PSN - SheH8Me
Timezone - EST

Cagen

Billen said:
Hey OP, how about you sum up active players per timezone as well as mentioning it along with their names? For the Gaffers that are too lazy to count, I mean ;)
If I go by a computer I'll sort players by timezone. I do most of my editing on my iPhone and it would be a bitch to move that much around.

Just went through SVERs list and sent invites to anyone on the list who isn't in the clan yet who has logged into MAG. So we should be up to date in SVER GAF until more Euros get the game.

C'mon! If you are here to join the ranks, I would like to recommend Valor. We need more participation, and we are obviously the strongest willed and most talented.

The choice is obvious. ValorGAF - Join the Fight!:D

PuMa

TheApatheticOne said:
C'mon! If you are hear to join the ranks, I would like to recommend Valor. We need more participation, and we are obviously the strongest willed and most talented.

The choice is obvious. ValorGAF - Join the Fight!:D

Yes! I'll be on tonight to dominate.

I'll be on pretty much all night tomorrow night, and I expect all of ValorGAF to blow off any previous engagements to roll hard, Valor-style, with me. :D

uraldix

icechai said:
which one of the PMCs are more USA EST time overall?

SVER had like 10-15 people on yesterday during the 5-10pm EST can't speak for the others. OP has who is in them and their timezone.

KZObsessed

icechai said:

Click, J-Rzez, Violater are the 3 who seems to be most into the game and they are EST and in SVER. Plus we have around 20 total EST players. And SVER has me. Complete package really. JOIN US.

PuMa

TheApatheticOne said:
I'll be on pretty much all night tomorrow night, and I expect all of ValorGAF to blow off any previous engagements to roll hard, Valor-style, with me. :D

I'm in. With beers.

Xater

PMC: Valor
PSN: Xater
GAF Name: Xater
Timezone: GMT+1

Pls add so I don't have to spread them cheeks for SVER.

TheFatOne

FFObsessed said:
Click, J-Rzez, Violater are the 3 who seems to be most into the game and they are EST and in SVER. Plus we have around 20 total EST players. And SVER has me. Complete package really. JOIN US.

icechai said:
:lol

Ice why do you want to be with the peasants when you could be with the Valor Kings.

icechai

picked up the game and logged in! Invite plz :)

PMC: S.V.E.R.
PSN: icechai
GAF: icechai
TIMEZONE: EST -5

TheFatOne said:
Ice why do you want to be with the peasants when you could be with the Valor Kings.

I've only played games before w/ like 2-3 of the Valor GAFers, SVER just happens to have a lot more recognizable names for me. Don't worry i'll give you some love on the battlefield Lyulf :)

jorma

is now taking requests
Billen said:
Copy/paste too late in the evening isn't a good idea, it seems. I'll redo mine :D

PSN: Billen
GAF: Billen
Timezone GMT+1 aka CET

i figured it out anyway =)

safetyfirst also invited

Click

Banned
I'll do all the invites tomorrow morning / afternoon when I log on.
Unless another officer wants to do some inviting... I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with this duty. >.>

PuMa

ChronicleX said:
Still waitin on that Valor Invite >^^>

Tried to send it yesterday and the day before, but it didn't find you as a player. I'll send more invites out tonight...

peetfeet

PMC: S.V.E.R
PSN: PeetFeet
GAF: peetfeet
Timezone: GMT

Average player, don't laugh as you step over my corpse.
Won't be available much this weekend but ok to go properly from Sunday night :D

Cagen

Click said:
I'll do all the invites tomorrow morning / afternoon when I log on.
Unless another officer wants to do some inviting... I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with this duty. >.>
:lol, I go through the list everytime I log on.

I'll go through it and sort it between people already in the clan and people who need invites later tonight. Makes it easier to keep track.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Bring it on!

PSN: Vehnt
GAF Name: Vennt
Timezone: GMT

Nightz

Lonestar said:
You were just looking into a way to change factions!
:lol I was looking at the trophy list and was just wondering how someone could get the trophies for reaching level 60 for all three factions.

Click

Banned
OK, just invited everyone above this post.

Cagen said:
:lol, I go through the list everytime I log on.

I'll go through it and sort it between people already in the clan and people who need invites later tonight. Makes it easier to keep track.

Oh cool.
Nice to have an invite helper... >.>

Top Bottom