• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flo_Evans

I read assertion and don't know what to make of it:

So professional pilots would have no interest in trying out planes that they are not type-rated for, or messing around with fighter planes / rotary wing aircraft?

Well I do know from when my mom worked at TWA they had a full cockpit simulator for training and testing on site, might not be as much of a need for a home setup if you had that, but who knows what malaysian airlines have for pilots.

I really don't think you can tell much from the fact he had a home simulator, unless of course they find crazy flight paths of him flying over india trying to fly under radar on it.

I've done it many times, in a small aircraft... The zero g happens when you change from a nose up to a nose down.

And i know what causes g forces, i didn't say anything about it!

Me too :) Well a couple of times, I still want to pick it back up and get my license some day.

Haven't had time to go through this thread but has this been posted?

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/p...ysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

Theory proposing the idea that the plane hid behind another plane that was on the same path and that's how it went in undetected.

Face it people, this plane has successfully landed on a Taliban-controlled airport in Afghanistan, is currently being loaded with a nuke, and will use the same shadowing tactic to reach the US undetected and bomzaldroppen! Spanund!

Forsete

CIA KNOW what happened. They just can't disclose this knowledge because this will exposed their "HyperCube" program that have backdoors access on every Chinese and Malaysian phones.

Bro, this sounds delicious. You should start a blog about your theories.

aeroslash

Well I do know from when my mom worked at TWA they had a full cockpit simulator for training and testing on site, might not be as much of a need for a home setup if you had that, but who knows what malaysian airlines have for pilots.

I really don't think you can tell much from the fact he had a home simulator, unless of course they find crazy flight paths of him flying over india trying to fly under radar on it.

Me too :) Well a couple of times, I still want to pick it back up and get my license some day.

Go for it. It's the best thing ever!

Regarding the flight simulator, anyone reading too much into it is completely wrong. Many have flight sims on their houses and many others don't have one. I don't have one fully functional, but sometimes i install one just to have some fun.

Omiee

oh oh

This jet will never be found. I was watching CNN and this guy said they used underwater UAV's to find the blackbox, it took them 2 years even though they knew where the plane had crashed (ACARS data)

MH370 on the other hand crashed at an unknown location in a VAST ocean.

this is making me think they will never find the plane.

will debri or what ever part of the plane keep floating?

Guy.brush

Trying to find it.

Well if we put on our tinfoil hats, there is always "Operation Northwoods" as a precedent.
A 1962 DoD proposal to stage a fake civilian airliner shootdown incident over cuba to create outrage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama, or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.
Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio[14] stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the United States what has happened to the aircraft instead of the United States trying to "sell" the incident.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Shoes will start washing up on the coast of Vancouver with feet still in them again.

Which as it turns out is just what happens to a decomposing foot stuck in a floating shoe. Eventually gravity, salt water and rot just tugs the rest of the leg off. The sneaker (and they were all sneakers) is buoyant enough to make little creepy foot-boats.

Dazzler

The feet washing up in Vancouver was explained to me as the local Asian gangs disposing of bodies by tying them under the container ships sitting in English bay. The bodies eventually decompose and bits of them wash up all over coasts in the Pacific North West

They can get under the boats because they control the docks to an extent

Blader

Like I said earlier in this thread there was no plane and this is just on massive government cover-up for something bigger.

Doesn't it defeat the point of a cover-up when you raise the issue in the first place? Like, wouldn't it have been easier to NOT run a story a missing imaginary plane in the first place?

looking at the cctv footage of the two pilots boarding, the more older captain seems cold. he doesn't seem to greet the security person and just appears cold. The younger co-pilot seems chill though, he greets the security person as well.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-26610920

what do you guys think of it

He's obviously a terrorist, cause he doesn't have a big ass smile plastered on his face during 100% of his waking hours, and certainly does not seem "chill" enough to be a non-terrorist.

Seriously, think about how ridiculous you sound. Stop attempting to make sinister insinuations and character assassinations based on shit like this.

apana

Okay this is a bit of a dumbass question but I will admit I am ignorant on this topic. US satellites are taking pictures of the earth constantly right, why can't they just go in their archives or whatever and look at that plane and see where it is at each particular time? Are there just not enough of them up there? Do they not cover a wide enough strip of land?

SummitAve

Banned
Okay this is a bit of a dumbass question but I will admit I am ignorant on this topic. US satellites are taking pictures of the earth constantly right, why can't they just go in their archives or whatever and look at that plane and see where it is at each particular time? Are there just not enough of them up there? Do they not cover a wide enough strip of land?

You don't think somebody would have thought of that if it were possible?

Futureman

it has to do with the Earth being very large and the satellites that are looking down on Earth are situated over specific areas, not the empty ocean.

Falk

that puzzling face
ACARS is periodic. They can know when the last transmission was sent but I'm not sure how they would be able to tell when during the time between that connection and the next it was switched off.

That's the fact. On the other hand this is part of a transcript of Saturday's major press release.

Based on new satellite communication, we can say with a high degree of certainty, the Aircraft Communications, Addressing and Reporting System, or ACARS was disabled just before the aircraft reached the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Shortly afterwards, near the border between Malaysia and Vietnamese Air Traffic Control, the aircraft transponder was switched off.

They also said multiple times earlier to the 1:07-to-1:37 window statement that the ACARS was disabled just off Kota Bharu. Unless they have further information (which their 30min window statement very strongly implies they don't) then this is a very critical logical fallacy. You can't assume that the ACARS was switched off before "All right, good night" which was at 1:19. In fact going by sheer random chance there is a 2/5ths possibility that it was switched off before 1:19. (12min/30min)

This was either an oversight, or there is more information that they aren't telling to media that makes them certain ACARS was disabled prior.

edit: didn't refresh the thread and was accidentally replying to stuff 3 pages old. Carry on. :(

Somewhere some motherfucker taught up this plan and has so far executed it flawlessly including landing a 777 plane somewhere for reuse.

That is someone that must be found and taken out immediately.

Calm down Tom Clancy. Spy satellites which can read a number plate (?) would've spotted it if they looked unless it's camouflaged/hidden under something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom