• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toriko

Chiyo was wounded huh? I guess they didn't want to make Toriko TOO overpowered.
Plus, Starjun and Otake are a combo now. Let's see where this goes.

We'll see if Gourmet World is next...

I'm your dad.

vader-and-luke.jpg

I am 22.

I don't think he's "dead" either I think his body is in there with the corpse. Dio winning was sucky and Johnny didn't beat him in the end and just survived.

It was totally unforseen that's for sure.

I was expecting Dio to win and just go in there with the corpse. The girl getting there faster than the guy on a horse and the head moving during time stop was bullshit.

I was expecting Dio to win and just go in there with the corpse. The girl getting there faster than the guy on a horse and the head moving during time stop was bullshit.

Right

golden rotation>dimensional bs but dimensional bs > stopping time? Yeah it was very WTF, on the other hand he could've avoided it too had not flipped out and crawled away.

El Sloth

Banned
Even so, I am rooting for the boxing girl.
Moon Young is pretty awesome. She's no Dal Dal though.
dont get too excited. hes gonna end up with queen, or that chi chick in the end.
I can't help it, man. The main girls are almost always the most boring ones. I can only hope one day another series follows the Ichigo 100% example and the MC chooses the actual Best Girl even though I know they won't.

It's a mental illness or something.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What's this with people mentioning their age? Hmmm.

I am 28.

NURARIHYON NO MAGO 205

I am madly giggling and feeling unbelievably giddy like a goddamn schoolgirl here. Damn.

BLEACH

It's good to see Captain Cool getting shocked every once in a while. But if they just want to experiment how the enemy seals/steals their Bankai, why not let just 1 captain doing it while the other captains observing from afar? Instead they just have to act stupid like that all getting stolen at the same time.

Zekes!

I can't help it, man. The main girls are almost always the most boring ones. I can only hope one day another series follows the Ichigo 100% example and the MC chooses the actual Best Girl even though I know they won't.

That was the best. I remember people being really mad and salty about it, but it's like, she made the most sense, and it was just a more realistic conclusion. I'm crossing my fingers that Dal Dal will be awarded the same fate~

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
BLEACH

It's good to see Captain Cool getting shocked every once in a while. But if they just want to experiment how the enemy seals/steals their Bankai, why not let just 1 captain doing it while the other captains observing from afar? Instead they just have to act stupid like that all getting stolen at the same time.
Not all of them did it. Just the usual fodder captains and Byakuya. It just ain't a fight of Kommura doesn't get all his fur burned off.

Bya's approach was monumentally stupid because he was already slashing the hell out of them with his shikai though. If it's working, why use what you know won't?

Tamanon

Banned
Not all of them did it. Just the usual fodder captains and Byakuya. It just ain't a fight of Kommura doesn't get all his fur burned off.

Bya's approach was monumentally stupid because he was already slashing the hell out of them with his shikai though. If it's working, why use what you know won't?

To be fair....Byakuya knows his Bankai's weakness.

Solune

So many people saying less than 25, I feel damn old.

Did you end up reading it, or you already read it when it came out? =p
Bunch of lolis

Shotas, not everyone is duckroll.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Hmm I guess. But still, why don't let their vice captains doing it? Some of them know how to pull off Bankai IIRC, so why risking sealing off the better gun when the lesser gun will work just as well?

It explains a lot.

Indeed.

But holy crap, I am one of the oldest ones in here? That can't be true :(

survivor

Banned
Like you young fucks can even roll at my level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q8buprGu-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayw26DjGUE0

I'll keep my money and swag. You can keep your mother's casserole and $200 text books.

I hope you make these videos for the new DMC, I'm very hyped for it :)

JoJo Part 1 - vol 2

Jesus christ that fight against Dio near the end was too ridiculous. JoJo was falling down to his death, grabs on a spear to stop his fall, jumps in the air to take down Dio with him, can't reach him, uses his fucking belt to take down the bastard Dio. Insane.

I laughed at the complete 180 Speedwagon did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom