• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its noncanonical.
by canonical I can state that she is favoured the most here in MangaGAF
It is a best character poll, not a best girl poll.

Some girls would probably get more points if there wasn't male options.
In a world with the rise of equal rights a poll that allows people to choose both gender choices is just
regardless if more characters were added the fact that even with people choosing their favourite male characters she is still able rise....
it just proves how great she is... with even a handicap she still gains such a rank

any way

BEST GIRL ALICE

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soma.... BEST GIRL... SOMA?

Well at leadt Alice is number 2 and theoritically number 1 when it comes to females
Yes... YES that is right.... yes n-no ne-need to cry ಥ_ಥ

Zweizer

Banned
Aww yeah!

Dungeon Meshi ch2

rwxZl2K.jpg

The world-building is pretty nice too, along with the various cooking methods. The various explanations manage to be pretty interesting, which speaks for its good writing.

I can't stop laughing.

Choujin Gakuen 28
This is bad parenting. Fortunately the headmaster's back on the scene to help even things out. Only about 12 (longish) chapters left now, so it's feeling like the world's best dad is the endgame.

Nisekoi 183

Pretty sure this arc'll end with Raku realising the error of his ways, agreeing to marry Marika and everyone living happily ever after. Or everyone that matters at least. Yep.

Akito

Itohen v1 (end)
That was a short but quite nice read, a young woman starts working as an apprentice in a small tailoring shop so she can afford a dress she's set her eyes on but it might turn out to be more than a post time job for her as she's slowly learning the ropes of tailoring. The main duo reminds me a lot of Nodame and Chiaki from Nodame Cantabile with how the energetic girl is constantly being a pain in the neck for the gruff but secretly kindhearted boy. The ending could not have been more about though geez.
Also now I'm more knowledgeable about tailoring than I ever wanted to be, thanks manga.

Umibozu

Prison School 188
How will kiyoshi get them out of this one? Will hana mindfreak everyone next chapter

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 36
Suu's nmature form was the most interesting part of this chapter, it was funny how arachne was even trying to move the story forward.

phaze

Nisekoi 183

Raku kills the mother. Arc resolved. Do it Komi.

On a slightly more serious note, it's nice see that Marika's brain cells managed to concern itself with matters different than the size and shape of Raku's ... abdomen.

Tsugumomo 9

why

And here I was thinking "well this is fairly tame so far."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom