• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soma 134

Uh holy shit. What a twist. We finally have a main antagonist faction for the main characters to beat. But whyyyyy cat-senpai?!? At least she's not fully evil. Just wants stuff to be interesting. She's forgiven for that panel where she says it's exciting. Damn.

Prediction time - Soma is gonna forget about yugi for now and finally challenge Eizen. This matchup has been setting up for a while. Time for a shokugeki. And he's gonna win so he becomes an elite ten to make it 5-5. But they still need a 6th.

Tomo-chan 146

Jun took the better option.

Tomo lookin' good, though I still prefer tomboy's keepin' tomboy, as if there's an appropriate way to be a girl. Dammit Japan.

Also still can't get over this page

Probably cause she revealed her true colors.

As a Snake.

Snake-senpai.

I'm gonna make it happen.

Sabagebu! 01

G5JoCnH.png

Transfer student signs herself up for the survivor games club and so starts this crazy ride

Man everyone is jumping on the hate train for the current Elite 10 that voted for Azami but we don't even know what he promised the Elite 10 members. It must have been something that Gramps didn't allow but they wanted badly. I wonder if the entire council was asked because Erina didn't seem to have a clue about the takeover or didn't say for some reason.

Makes me wonder if they just asked people up to 6 of them and then once they got the majority, they voted. Satoshi probably would have mentioned it too.

Also damn congrats to Erina for 2nd place in the high class area. 1st year 10th seat and 2nd in the festival. Most of the cast will hit their 2nd year so what point do the 3rd years have at this point is another thing.

Throw in the wildcards with Soma's dad and Gin, we got one hell of an arc coming up.

Jintor

so is there a character called risa or something in prison school who is like

unf

like just

friggin

super hot

cos if there is fuck it i'll read whatever it takes to get there

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

unf

like just

friggin

super hot

Yes. She's cool.

Tomo chan 146

Denial mode: on

Dungeon Meshi 8

Ok, this is one good idea for the next rune factory game. Imagine that, a golem that also function as a field that you can bring into dungeon. So, what's the 1% ingredient for golem?

blurr

Elfen Lied Chapter 16

Man, this manga totally has me hooked. I liked the anime a lot as well. I just can't stop reading even though I know what will happen.

Gantz 370

This is coming to a conclusion, it's been a really crazy ride so far. Plot revelation happened but it's nothing too surprising albeit the debate going on is some what interesting.

dani_dc

Nisekoi ~87

I really like Haru she's a nice breath of fresh air to this game of women who want Raku's D. Paula is also a fun addition of the Tsugumi chapters. This Raku amnesia arc is something I've been warned to be weary of so here we go.

Haru and Marika are the only two girls worth anything in this manga.

unf

like just

friggin

super hot

Yeah there is, and she has a very nice arc with quite a fair amount of attention to her as well!

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Dekoboko animation 1
A struggling animator doing his best to fimish his job on time meet a beautiful production assistant. Could be interesting, and i want to see if its really bounce :^)

Kurita

Bought volumes 75 and 76 of One Piece, last one I bought was volume 63 heh. Turns out volume 75 is where I stopped reading the scans so it's perfect.
Didn't realize France was only 2 volumes behind Japan.

She isn't conventionally attractive, but she's pretty cool

Though it may not do it for most, her appearance during the flashback with shaved sides was right up my alley for a character I didn't find particularly attractive before.

I got a weakness for that hairstyle.

Unf. Doesn't hurt that it came at a time that made her particularly cute and one of the best emotional moments of the series.

unf

like just

friggin

super hot

There is a character called Risa...pretty nasty piece of work and about the other side of 'hot'. Cold maybe? Tepid? Plain?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand how you guys read GE and decided you wanted more

Fox318

Oh God, if you think that's bad, I can't wait for you to continue reading this arc!

Honestly everything is so fucked up

Why was Hina living at home to begin with?
Why the fuck would she agree to fuck her step brother. She should know better as a teacher despite her relationship with that teacher.

I will say everything is set up in a way that doesn't make you completely roll your eyes.

Revo

Noragami 58

I hate the 'why aren't you doing x' 'x is frowned upon' way to make people look bad
and looks like bish wants to learn some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom