• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintamen

Shokugeki No Soma 134

LzzIhjv.gif
We now know that all of them are shit bags that deserve no ounce of mercy at least. The top members become traitors trope?

The truth.
But what kind of ketchup? Angainst which kind of mustard?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pretty sure it's illegal to put ketchup on hot dogs in the Midwest. At least in Chicago.

somedevil

Soma 134:

Well those Rindou fans are probably not happy will this. The funny thing is the writer of the series responded in English to tweet of a fan about her being popular saying she popular in Japan as well.

Only 3 didn't sign off on it. The only thing known about him is his goofy hat he wore to the meeting.

Gintamen

Pretty sure it's illegal to put ketchup on hot dogs in the Midwest. At least in Chicago.
I heard you will be shot on sight.
Soma 134:

Well those Rindou fans are probably not happy will this. The funny thing is the writer of the series responded in English to tweet of a fan about her being popular saying she popular in Japan as well.
Just look at her, a sexy glutton with weird eyes and fangs and happy go lucky character[so far], what a suprise that she's well recieved.

Nisekoi ~87

I really like Haru she's a nice breath of fresh air to this game of women who want Raku's D. Paula is also a fun addition of the Tsugumi chapters. This Raku amnesia arc is something I've been warned to be weary of so here we go.

THE iDOLM@STER - Sakuma Mayu Can See Destiny (doujin)
Genius. If your husbando's red string is attached to the wrong girl, just cut it off them and attach it to its rightful place. Any violent stabbing that occurs at the same time is entirely coincidental. Surprised there aren't more (SFW) Cinderella Girls doujins translated, but at least Mayu's getting a good showing.

You what now, I figured you'd be all over evil Rindou
Not the right brand of 'evil'. If she carved up one of the other students and served them for a Shokugeki then we'd be talking. Bonus points if it was Erina.

Nisekoi ~92

"Your eye color changed"

Oh god damn it

So the only value of this arc was that we found the book... But for no reason they haven't just tried all 3 keys yet, and there is a 4th promise girl out there holy fuck

Tokyo Ghoul:re 44

giphy.gif

Wonderful chapter.

Tsukiyama got the character development he needed. He's become more sympathetic to the point he seems like a completely different character from what he was before. He's not just a pointless joke character but a actual significant character in the series. Bless Ishida for doing this because hot damn was this a great chapter. Now people will stop saying that Tsukiyama only liked Kaneki as food because he actually sees him as a friend. Anyway holy fuck it took like 1200 Humans to experiment on just to get 4 good results when only 2 of them were successful. It was a .0025%, like that's a shitload of deaths. Kanou you bastard, killing people just for Science. This is probably my most enjoyable Weekly Manga, so good.

As for people wanting Kaneki back, this chapter explained it all. Haise is pretty much Kaneki before all his fucked us trauma. The only thing that needs to come back is his memories.

rwmOe28.jpg

RIP Aliza.

Welp Mado 2.0. RIP Tsukiyama family.

dr labson

Neo Member
Ketchup is the best kinds of condiment, you can use it as fake blood too.
It always bothers me when people just put mayo or mustard on my food without letting me choose.

Soma 134

WOW. Fuck those Elite 10 members.

I can't wait for them to get shit on by Soma and his crew.

But that's what the Dean gets for having such stupid fucking rules in the first place.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My guess is that one of the "yea" votes for Azami will be knocked off or changed and then a stalemate will occur.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Soma 134

I wonder if the graduates will also end up taking sides in this?

Also Cat-Senpai looks awesome.
This'll be a big school-wide issue. There'll be factions and elite 10 members telling people from their own faction that they're not good enough.

Zephyx

Soma 134

I think this new dean will remove some power from the Elite 10 and be a dictator himself. Time for the group to band up and beat the "bad guy".

Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~ 14.5-17

Quickstep!

Yay quickstep!

It's amazing how wonderful this series is. All the characters are great, I'm liking each new development, it's just the best.

jbug617

Banned
So the 6 people in favor for a new dean.
Tsukasa (1st seat)
Rindo (2nd seat)
Momo (4th seat)
Somei (5th seat)
Nene (6th seat)
Etsuya (9th seat)

So many thoughts going through my head about what is going to happen. I could see a movement building at the Polar Star dorms in the future. Maybe some of the people in there will also switch sides also.

Also still can't get over this page

Rhapsody

Banned
Domestic na Kanojo 64

Didn't expect her to just straight up disappear from everyone's lives like that, even after getting found out.
I guess with this manga I should've expected something like that.

B.O.O.M

Soma 134

damn that was good!

But you know...this just means just two of those traitors needs to be defeated and be replaced to overturn the outcome. This is some Order of the Phoenix shit right here.

Revo

Re:Marina 40

sorta somewhat managed to say it+return of the breasts
lmao if marina left future him to just die in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom