• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choujin Gakuen 26
218349353arvh.jpg
That's one hell of a heel-face turn. The Second Strongest was all kinds of awesome this chapter, so naturally he ends up getting atomised. OskaEX needs to give her old man a long overdue ass-kicking now.

Prison School 182
I'm pro Risa, but even I can't contain my excitement for the return of the real VP.

Ana Satsujin 76
And as the psycho plastic surgeon leaves, the crazy nude woman arrives. One more still needs to die, though.

Himouto! Umaru-chan 105-109
107's premise was too much. Too soon of a reminder.

Fuck you northwestern Washington weather.

chpnltsusae_zb8i0uqa.jpg

The flashback between two characters no one asked for nor cared about is finally over.

Maybe now Bleach can redeem itself and be interesting for like 1 or 2 chapters.

Good. In a way it's even more depressing than Evangelion

Around the middle of the story I "got it", I understood that -high level spoilers-
everyone was going to die, there wouldn't be any plot twist or anything like that, at that point I got that the entire comic was simply that, the story of their deaths and how each one behaves in the face of death: some proud and firm, others crying, others seeking vengeance, others acceptance. Once I accepted the entire story was about that, it strangely got less depressing for me.

One Piece 793

Hey that was good. Loved Akainu and Fujitora. They give no fucks haha.

Shingeki no Kyojin 73

All I got from this chapter is that some dude got NTRed.

kasane

I have been in the wall of shame 4 times and im top 5 in posts lol.

ass class

Nagisa full on badass mode o/

15nqurq.jpg

Based Issho telling off Akainu.

Really hoping Capone turns out to be part of the Luffy and Law alliance and ends up saving Sanji's sorry ass.

Rhapsody

Banned
I haven't been following, is volume 1 of Prison School in the US more chapters than the JP volume 1?

Edit: Looking at the number of pages I guess it sounds like it.

UberTag

Gakkou Gurashi! 36-37

Figured I'd catch up on raws with the anime premiere successfully breaking people's minds.

It's hard not to empathize for Kurumi and Miki having to hold the fort now that Yuri has completely gone off the deep end.
Trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse is hard enough without having your friends go insane.

Not sure what to make of this new trio of girls. It would be naive of anyone to expect them to be comparably well-adjusted.
Perhaps they're cannibals happy to see some fresh meat has arrived.

Droplet

Gintama 549

This is like the 5th chapter he's died, is he finally gone now? I swear that email was already delivered.

Magi 273

Gasp~ this series is actually going to end sooner than we thought it would?

Witchcraft Works Vol.05

2zKiAgcl.png

And so starts the weekend, the longest weekend ever.

I am paying more attention to this and probably reading more of it at once is helping me understand whats going on, lol

dani_dc

One Piece 793

Akainu joining with Blackbeard is pretty unexpected, I wonder what his motivations are, I can't imagine them sharing goals.

The navy seems to be breaking inside out, as well from the World Government, I wonder if we'll see the Navy splitting into two different entities.

Usobuko

Banned
Thoughts on Bokurano?

Nihilistic and Kitoh is a hebephile.

There are no real explanations as to why all these happen, you read it for all the shit the characters have to go through and how they react to it. Some twist felt pretty contrived but at the same time intriguing because they also go up to 11.

Big One

Banned
One Piece 793

Akainu joining with Blackbeard is pretty unexpected, I wonder what his motivations are, I can't imagine them sharing goals.

The navy seems to be breaking inside out, as well from the World Government, I wonder if we'll see the Navy splitting into two different entities.
This is somewhat teased in the Z Film where Z spun off and created his own Navy. I could picture Fujitora doing something similar, or either that get blacklisted so hard he becomes the next Aokiji.

Shengar

One Piece 793

Kuzan joining with Blackbeard is pretty unexpected, I wonder what his motivations are, I can't imagine them sharing goals.

Surely you mean Kuzan.
But yeah, that's very unexpected.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Silver Spoon 99

I just finished the anime this week and I can't stop consuming more. This is going to suck once I catch up.

so gud
mayatomr_romance.gif
I think the series actually ended due to the authors family commitment.

dani_dc

This is somewhat teased in the Z Film where Z spun off and created his own Navy. I could picture Fujitora doing something similar, or either that get blacklisted so hard he becomes the next Aokiji.

That would be interesting, though I'm unsure if Fujitora has enough power in the Navy to do so, Aokiji would be a better candidate to lead such movement.
Surely you mean Kuzan.
But yeah, that's very unexpected.

Yeah, my mistake, was a bit distracted!
Was thinking of "Aokiji" since they both start with the same letter.

Zweizer

Banned
Kingdom ch438

Historical deviations notwithstanding, they sure have come a long way. The time limit will be interesting, as well as their growth.

Abnormal-kei Joshi ch13

I have to wonder how he manages to attract all these nutty ladies. Plz share!

Charlotte the 4-koma - Seshun o Kakenukero! 01-03

pJa9sXFl.jpg

Silly antics with the power users.

I assume the anime will get all KEY'D up so this will be my enjoyable version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom