• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Pan de Peace! ch3

ZBUO0eG.png

So many yummy breads.

Jump 47 Rankings

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Cover, Lead CP)
1.Haikyuu!!
2.Shokugeki no Souma
3.Hinomaru Zumou
4.Boku no Hero Academia
5.Gintama
Sesuji wo Pin! to (CP)
Mononofu
6.Toriko
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (CP)
7.Black Clover
Samon-kun wa Summoner
8.Nisekoi
9.World Trigger
Q.E.D!! (CP, One Shot)
10.Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
11.Bleach
12.Best Blue
13.Kagamigami
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

One Piece (Absent)

Wait really, man can't wait for the chapter to be translated.

Also Hoshino did this for Halloween:

tumblr_nw9q172vHp1uhs5d1o1_540.jpg

The amount of suffering in the chapter is on a whole another level. The train ride full of mindfuckery never ends.

I want a Allen and Lenalee end to happen. However, I know thats unlikely to happen because Allen is completely screwed.

Jump 47 Rankings

1.Haikyuu!!
2.Shokugeki no Souma
3.Hinomaru Zumou
4.Boku no Hero Academia
5.Gintama
Sesuji wo Pin! to (CP)
Mononofu
6.Toriko
7.Black Clover
Samon-kun wa Summoner
8.Nisekoi
9.World Trigger
Q.E.D!! (CP, One Shot)
11.Bleach
12.Best Blue
13.Kagamigami
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

One Piece (Absent)

nevermind, still rip kagamigami
poor Iwashiro

haikyuu getting first pleases me

Lain

Not sure if it has been discussed here (probably, but don't visit the thread much), but Kodansha has resumed Vinland Saga's localization for at least two volumes. Vol 6 was released just recently and the Vol 7 will be released by the end of the year. If those don't sell well enough, they are gonna drop the English localization. So go buy some quality shit in the form of Vinland Saga, people!

In other words it's already dead.

I would have liked Vinland Saga more if Thorfinn drowned as a kid and the story focused on the exploits of his sister instead.

Jump 47 Rankings

1.Haikyuu!!
2.Shokugeki no Souma
3.Hinomaru Zumou
4.Boku no Hero Academia
5.Gintama
Sesuji wo Pin! to (CP)
Mononofu
6.Toriko
7.Black Clover
Samon-kun wa Summoner
8.Nisekoi
9.World Trigger
Q.E.D!! (CP, One Shot)
11.Bleach
12.Best Blue
13.Kagamigami
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

One Piece (Absent)

USHIWAKA is bringing the votes. Maybe thats why this match has lasted for so long.

Ray Down

Banned
The amount of suffering in the chapter is on a whole another level. The train ride full of mindfuckery never ends.

I want a Allen and Lenalee end to happen. However, I know thats unlikely to happen because Allen is completely screwed.

Hey D.Gray-Man is a shouen, so there's still hope Allen will win in the end.

Although the series will have the shouen cop out where they just get together off-screen

somedevil

Shokugeki no Soma Spoilers:

1. Classes, seminars, research clubs, associations, and other independent organizations are hereby disbanded
2. A new organization will be founded within the academy
It will be led by the Chairman and the Elites, composed of students personally selected by Nakamura - Central Gourmet Institution ("Central" for short) led by the elite ten who follow him

Spoiler pic

http://i.imgur.com/mfXJLP2.png

Not in a box.
Not with a fox.
Not in a house.
Not with a mouse.
You should not link scans here or there.
You should not link them anywhere.
You should not link to sites with a scan.
But you should read D. Gray-Man.

Team Medical Dragon 1-149

Fun and interesting. I enjoyed how Ijuuin's growth was written. Though the first few chapters are a bit slow. Smiles are weird as hell.

Nisekoi

RIP Marika ship. I mean, it was already obvious but it's official now. Was glorious to see the salt on Marika's scumbag mom after they busted up her plans.

So Raku and co save Marika but at the same time Raku officially turns down Marika? So in reality this sub plot was pointless... And Marika was pointless... What's the point of introducing major new girls later into romcoms when they have 0% chance to win?

So Raku and co save Marika but at the same time Raku officially turns down Marika? So in reality this sub plot was pointless... And Marika was pointless... What's the point of introducing major new girls later into romcoms when they have 0% chance to win?

The author might be taking a page out of Kubo's book.

create a popular character
get merch made
profit!

also I assume rip y-san

Zweizer

Banned
Panorama of Hell by Hino Hideshi

The story of an artist obsessed with blood, and giving a tour of the various paintings he's done, as well as the story behind them, all pretty macabre, gory, almost surreal and all-around horrifying.

The art design in general is pretty simple at first glance, which actually works very well in its favor, as it's extremely effective at conveying the bloody madness seeping from every panel, and the heavy use of ink gives it a very glum mood to match. The story itself isn't particularily complex, but is executed well and adds another layer of horror to the manga.

All in all, a remarkably chilling horror story, which everyone should give a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom