• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Himouto! Umaru-chan 116

8LPXtCj.jpeg
RIP Himouto

dani_dc

They dont use them in the volume to split where each volume ends, or put the images in color in the first few pages of the volume? Thats what viz did for their loveless omnibuses.

For a second I was really confused seeing DTL commenting on a Prison School post.

But yes, I'm curious about this as well, I'd assumed that they would had done so.

With Blood Lad (which yenpress published too), the cover pages and generally all the other end/start of volumes stuff were placed at where the volume would normally end.

The covers would be in color too.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Annnd I've read all of Prison School in a few bursts.

Very funny, but also very sad to think about its future because
Hana is the best and won't be rewarded as such.

It's prison school expect the unexpected
Prison School drama incoming next October, guess I'll watch it.
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/155964

I wanna see who's gonna be cast as Andre.

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi 1-5

A story about long necked girl daily life. Expect cute and lewd moment involving spit and neck. Dat clifhanger

Busaiku

Poor Mikorin losing out to Nozaki.
They dont use them in the volume to split where each volume ends, or put the images in color in the first few pages of the volume? Thats what viz did for their loveless omnibuses.
No.
They have an image of the dominatrix council lady on the back, though it's reduced in size. Also when you open it up. Not sure if that's the volume 2 cover or not though.
Still, it's a poor handling.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What's Himōto! Umaru-chan without the himōto? Author trying to wind it down?

Kind of true: without the Himouto part she's just Sylphinford, who is the same character but not ashamed of any of the nerd shit she's doing.

Ubel Blatt - 136

I expected the King to recognize him because of his trademark move. Glad to see this battle ended swiftly. One month break though :(

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul: re 39

Pretty much fine with anything happening if we get more Kaneki.
Just make it quick.

Only ~20 chapters now !

I completely missed Tsukiyama stalking Sasaki in all the panels after their meeting. He hid under stairs, even climbed and blended into power line pole.
KuGsj.gif

ReAca 22
CLloQ7BWcAYP-_d.png

Well at least they were accepting of her doing that, though why make her stop shipping her boss and marble.

I was going to say marble is the other Yuuma of series 1, but I cant see how that could happen.

OnePunch Man

Sweet Jesus! Murata what is your secret.

Hot damn does Fubuki look gorgeous.😍😍😍

Too bad the anime won't have enough Fubooty in it.😌

what's even the point of this?

to make us more frustrated at the fact he doesn't make ecchi/mangas full of lewd?

WHY DO YOU TORTURE US LIKE THUS MURATA!? YOUR SKILLS! ONLY GIVING GLIMPSES OF BEING ABLE TO PORTRAY "datAss" !

DRAWING FUBUKI LEWD ON YOUR HAND AS IF TO MOCK US! WHY DO YOU FORSAKE US...

Ace of Diamond 211 - 219
CLlxEj4XAAE1W7g.png

I hope it lasted only a volume in the manga. Still sad for Sawamura.

I liked end of volume seeing the pages the writer wanted to include in one of the chapters. They would have been so dramatic.

Zweizer

Banned
what's even the point of this?

to make us more frustrated at the fact he doesn't make ecchi/mangas full of lewd?

WHY DO YOU TORTURE US LIKE THUS MURATA!? YOUR SKILLS! ONLY GIVING GLIMPSES OF BEING ABLE TO PORTRAY "datAss" !

DRAWING FUBUKI LEWD ON YOUR HAND AS IF TO MOCK US! WHY DO YOU FORSAKE US...

The teasing is what makes it so titillating!

Zweizer

Banned
The Tower of Mysterion ch7

Hopefully this means they'll soon uncover the conspiracy, because the adults sure as hell aren't helping them.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
zai x 10 end

Wait, what? This author sure love abrupt ending

Keijo 43
Vacuum ass cannon too OP. And dat rubber suit...

Umaru-chan 116
Rip himouto

Zweizer

Banned
Zai x 10 ch47 (End)

Well, it's a shame that it ended. Still, it remained true to its spirit, and it was nice to see almost everyone for a last hurrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom