• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

You know, Da Hootch doing Hunter X Hunter BL probably isn't as crazy as Fatalpulse doing shipgirls BL (yes), which is also probably their tamest doujin ever.

...in any case, my pickups...
HTh41uSh.jpg

Marche90

Prison School 51-175

mind_blown.gif

I have seen the...

LIGHT!

I'll finish the last 10 chapters tomorrow. I'm looking forward to more awesomeness

UQ Holder

Aw damn it's Magia Erebea. I wonder if he's going to make use of the magic absorption properties to wreck this guy with his own lightning.

Shengar

Do you know a moment in most manga where people want to punch someone so hard but unable because the target is too cute? I just experience that first hand.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't realize Zai x 10 already ended. I fell off around the 20s. Maybe I should go finish it.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no Ko! 121

Just get married already.

Ushio to Tora 1

Refreshingly old-school. Or not, since it is indeed a 90's book.

Here's hoping that there won't be a ton of filler.

Teppuu 31

wipesmouthandslowclapswhilestandingup.gif

Kingdom 441

Ah freaking hell, he's eventually gonna give us a couple of chapters with the sappy backstory for the giant woman.

random25

Doesn't it only have 12 episodes planned? Seems a bit too early for the manga to try and put a convenient point to end, unless the anime skips some chapters?

They are already skipping some, mostly combining some episodes related to characters on focus per episode, like mostly about Ebina on ep.2, Kirie on ep.3 and Sylphin on ep.4.

dani_dc

Himouto! Umaru-chan ch117

What is going on? Why is the plot rushing forward all of a sudden?

Revealing herself would be a big step, but I don't expect it to happen.

The cute thing broke my pc monitor! I want to punch but in the I could only able give a slight slap.

I hope it wasn't an expensive G-sync monitor!

But it's my monitor! Now I can't read lewd manga play PC games for a while.

That's what a tablet is for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom