• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Gaiden is selling
Well it's the last thing Naruto in terms of manga even if it was crap.

Hopefully it's the last thing. I really don't want a manga series about Boruto.

lol Gaiden was a sham on two counts

no Boruto or Himawari or any other new gen kid other then ChouChou and Sarada and the whole plot (regardless of what side you were on) was completely pointless as it went back full circle (not even being a save to those shipping SS fans since it just made the pairing even more unbelievable/stupid)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also lol at Bleach spamming two volumes in two months.... I mean how is that even possible?
Even counting hiatus for other WSJ series they wouldn't be able to push out two volumes unless they brang out extra pages and/or is a new series were their chapter 1 was 40+ pages

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

You're outta your mind if you think there isn't going to be more this shit until the end of time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also lol at Bleach spamming two volumes in two months.... I mean how is that even possible?
Even counting hiatus for other WSJ series they wouldn't be able to push out two volumes unless they brang out extra pages and/or is a new series were their chapter 1 was 40+ pages

huh, one's a regular no one cares about volume of the manga

Bleach 13 BLADEs. is pretty much a fan book about the 13 captains
has drawings, fan poll results, a short story, an interview

huh, one's a regular no one cares about volume of the manga

Bleach 13 BLADEs. is pretty much a fan book about the 13 captains
has drawings, fan poll results, a short story, an interview

ooops I never meant that but this
http://pharaodopazo.blogspot.co.uk/p/new-releases-wsj.html

Bleach_69.jpg
comes out at 4/8/2015

comes out at 3/7/2015

Since I saw 69 on that list and was puzzled that another volume came in a span of a month

You're outta your mind if you think there isn't going to be more this shit until the end of time.

I want to believe damnit. Even Kishi said he wants to take a break.

I swear if they go with a GT route like in Dragon Ball Z, they're just gonna further shit on Naruto even if it went to shit already.

upandaway

Soma 130

Sure picked a good time to catch up, this was exciting. I wonder if it was enough to beat him in one day or does he have to beat him overall. There's still some time left but on the other hand he won't have everyone's help now.

If this is enough for a shokugeki with Kuga then I guess it won't be for the seat. To begin with it's like the election tournament was meaningless, how the heck to the seats get chosen. We're nearing the end of the year so just wait for the 3rd years to go away and then half the spots open up.

I'm curious about that 2nd seat also. She looks pretty interesting, she skipped the festival, and she's 2nd dang seat. I hope we see more of her.

Usobuko

Banned
Manga Sales Japan August 3rd-9th

*2. 619,726 *,619,964 Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki
12. 110,418 *,110,418 Five Star Monogatari Vol.13

Impressive that the spin off for Naruto could still achieve such results.

Good for 5 star, some day I will read that.

upandaway

Hayate 479

Oh hey new character, and she's a robot. I'm good with increasing the Fumi group (and having more Fumi chapters on the way).

I wonder if we'll see proof of her ability to do lewd things

edit: oh dang suddenly hamster starts putting up a fight. what is happening

I... I just realized everything for a while now happened over summer vacation.

That was a really long summer vacation

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku 01

Onii-sama Game debugger falls asleep and wakes up in one of the games he's working on expect he's now a teenager again. Then, he kills off a bunch of lizards with METEOR and is now super duper leveled.

Another throw a guy into a MMO series, though I am liking the details of the actual game that's being given some focus here. Other than that, nothing too special but not completely terrible (yet)

Also, yes that's probably his harem, he already princess rescues one of them

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Minna esper dayo 6
Mfw teleporter dude shove a 5 cm width handphone up his ass while pretending he is gay and dating with russian guy named sergei. Holy shit, this manga is insane.

Shinozaki-san latest
Awaken the rotten core inside of you! And now we have another yuri yaoi fan.

Shin kurosawa latest

Dat cliffhanger. Imagine if kurosawa esxape his homeless life...

Hana to Alice end

What a perfect ending.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
is this good?
If you like DMC (detroit metal city) comedy, i think you might like it. So yeah short summary for the manga, it basically about bunch of guy who discover that they have esp, and use it to their own desire. The main protagonist have mind reading power and try to do good deeds with his power, but he mostly fail for various stupid reasons. There an older who have telekinetic power that he mainly use to masturbate with tenga or stealing adult magazine. I like it.

Usobuko

Banned
If you like DMC (detroit metal city) comedy, i think you might like it. So yeah short summary for the manga, it basically about bunch of guy who discover that they have esp, and use it to their own desire. The main protagonist have mind reading power and try to do good deeds with his power, but he mostly fail for various stupid reasons. There an older who have telekinetic power that he mainly use to masturbate with tenga or stealing adult magazine. I like it.

I will go for it. If it doesn't overstay its welcome, chances are I will like it.

Zweizer

Banned
I'm curious about that 2nd seat also. She looks pretty interesting, she skipped the festival, and she's 2nd dang seat. I hope we see more of her.

Her design is great. Too bad it'll probably be a while before we get to see more of her.

You guys were the reason I started reading. I'm glad I did. You guys have any other recommendations?

Tons. One of my favorite short read would be Getenrou. For another great lewd series, check out Tsugumomo. Tons of great action mixed with smutty comedy.

I

I think you should read Shinozaki-san

YOU REALLY SHOULD CONSIDER IT

Don't underestimate a fujoshi's power!

Murata plz

Nice. Where was it?

Village

I'll see where the Kengai Princess thing goes, it could easily be nothing. But it could be great if it actually tried somethings. Its thingness will depend on how they treat a number of topics

Boruto? No as of current he's a little shit.

The miss adventures of Sasuke and Choji's daughters featuring all the other kids. With all the adults pushed in the background as actual world building this time around, I would read.
I think Kishimoto himself doesn't want to do more Naruto now :p

You think that's a requirement?

I wish I had kept my list of manga I was reading/finished somewhere else I lost it when I lost my phone and of course it wasn't one of the things I backed up to my icloud :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom