• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

They aren't doing Soma because it's "too much" for the publication (it has a 13 rating), they sure as shit aren't doing any of the bolded.

Which, apart from it needing a page of translator notes, isn't why they are publishing Assassination Classroom in a country where school shootings aren't uncommon

Heh, it's America. Violence is fine but erotism isn't.

Nordicus

Hajime no Ippo 802-807

sdBvpOK.jpg

Stone-fucking-cold
Still before the Randy Boy Jr fight, and when they called him "Asura" it was pretty obvious where that nickname came from. It's kinda unusual that Takamura's dieting is not quite hellish this time around but just annoying enough to make him grumpy. He is getting closer and closer to fighting in his proper weight class I suppose, while Miyata's a permanent resident of Skin-And-Bones-Ville.

And oh lawd, Sendo and Sawamura are fucking amazing. I sincerely hope that they become a new, more badass version of Aokimura. Given Sawamura's insane bloodthirsty image, even when compared to fucking Sendo Takeshi, he works so god damn well as the straight man in many of these scenes.
yUBtGex.jpg
Nm5sPAI.jpg

Apparently it wasn't even Sawamura's bike though. Up to you to imagine how he got it

World Trigger 67
I was so glad my favorite team arrived, they are all so funny, Midorikawa face at the mention of Jin, Izumi comment to Kyosuke and the tears, and a bit more. Really good, now if they can survive and not become cubes and etc.
BshWgfDCYAAucAZ.png

Hairein stepping up to the plate to attack is really moving this along. Im hoping Amo comes out.

Revo

Ao No Exorcist 58

Seemed to end on a weird time, still not digging this whole arc.

Edit: Oh, missed some pages. still bluh

Akame Ga Kills 1-50 & Akame Ga Kills Zero 1-8

I wasn't into it from the first 3 chapters but after that it really picked up and stayed awesome. I think what's really great about this series is how they give enough emphasis on the villains and how characters actually get killed off. The action is solid but not overbearing and in abundance either. Great series.

Conan-san

Stealth Symphony Final Chapter

Ha

HaHa... HaHaHa...

HAHAHAHAHA....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
qcKAK9N.jpg

Ain't paying £2 for this shit no more.

Ace of Diamond 114 - 117
BsiD0QgCUAIxDfv.png

Finally we reach the final inning after what felt like the entire duration of the manga. Three run lead thanks to Tanba and the team cohesiveness was impressive. Still if only Kawakami could have got in it too.

Im hoping Raichi can do something to help Yakushi hold out.

Revo

Kongou Banchou 26-28

They're all in the same class lolol. Didn't actually expect the alliance but I guess I should have seen it coming.

Half & Half 8

Seems to be proceeding exactly as the one shot from prior. What was up with the hiatus then? I assume the next chapter is the last? Still a good story though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom