• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
mpLBc6n.png

calling you out

NO IMPRESSIONS NO POSTS NO NOTHING

CALLING YOU OUT
to be fair, I wasn't there for that whole conversation

like hours later I see all those notifications, and then it seems kind of awkward to bring it back once it seems concluded or what not

#twitteretiquette?

Charade

like hours later I see all those notifications, and then it seems kind of awkward to bring it back once it seems concluded or what not

#twitteretiquette?

I thought he was calling out Lele for not posting here? Then again, looking back at that conversation, we didn't give him a lot of recommendations... :D

#twitteretiquette?

Eh, no one expects you to be on Twitter 24/7.

Like at times I wouldn't respond even if I do see them out of laziness :p

Mortemis

Banned
Akame ga kill 40

New big battle starts. I fully expect
Mein, Leone, and Rabac
to be added to the body count. Bring on the butchers.

bigkrev

#twitteretiquette?

proper #twitteretiquette is anytime your phone is not dead you should respond withing 15 mins, 24/7

Revo

Kongou Banchou 58-62

It was nice that she could defend herself and that they didn't fight in front of the grave. Didn't particularly expect that backstory, but it seems to work.

Mortemis

Banned
Akame ga kill 45

Wtf is this shit, Mine and Tatsumi? I'll beat 'er ead in if she thinks she can get in between the OTP. She should be on the top of the author's butcher list.

Btw, the sadistic pedophile clown is nightmare fuel. Holy fuck.

Nobelsse 329

So he's basically the werewolf version of Rai even down to the
betrayals of his followers that are happening under his nose

Lets see how that name he uttered, his hatred and his apparent fight with Rai gets into play.

Akame ga kill 45

Wtf is this shit, Mine and Tatsumi? I'll beat 'er ead in if she thinks she can get in between the OTP. She should be on the top of the author's butcher list.

Mein runs on death flags, might be waiting for a while on that one

Akame ga kill 45

Wild Hunt was the only part of Akame that made me legitimately uncomfortable. I was going to drop it only for it to be dealt with pretty soon after.

I dread them being in the anime.

Jintor

Whoever's doing Gekkan Shoujo is really in overdrive. Anime must've inspired them like mad. I ain't complaining, most recent chapter was ace.

Whoever's doing Gekkan Shoujo is really in overdrive. Anime must've inspired them like mad. I ain't complaining, most recent chapter was ace.

it gets better like every chapter. It's insane how the gag quality stays so strong. And it always leaves me wanting more too.

Wild Hunt was the only part of Akame that made me legitimately uncomfortable. I was going to drop it only for it to be dealt with pretty soon after.

I dread them being in the anime.

No way is Wild Hunt making it into the anime. It's likely ending just before we get to them, and I can't imagine it will do well enough to get a second season.

No way is Wild Hunt making it into the anime. It's likely ending just before we get to them, and I can't imagine it will do well enough to get a second season.

Wild Hunt comes in in the mid-early 40s, and it's a 2-cour, 24 episode anime. They only have to do 2 chapters per episode (which they will) to get to and maybe past Wild Hunt.

Mortemis

Banned
Akame ga kill 50

My god, if it wasn't Tatsumi, I'd say there wouldn't be a bigger death flad than that. I wonder what the hell's gonna happen.

Anyways, this series is great. Idk why I got deterred from it from reading the first chapter, maybe it was a combination of the first chapter not being all that good and how everyone talks about how brutal it is. I don't know if I'll keep watching the anime, and I really like the manga's character design better (Tatsumi looks more like generic anime protag #435153 in the anime), but this is good so I may stick around for that.

Nozaki-kun 47

Lmao @ Mikoshiba fitting in with the girls. The gags in this manga just keep on getting better and better.

Kingdom 395

A grandiose speech right before you make a comeback, hah. I still think Earl Shi is more interesting than goddamn Ouhon, but he'll win and move on. This fight needs to hurry up so we can get to Shin's fight.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 1- 3

Decided to check this out and is it weird that
the bike stuff got to me lol

Edit:
*facepalm* at the character's origins

Tizoc

Kingdom Vol. 7, Ch. 65
Why can't I do this in Musou games?

Kongou Banchou 58-62

It was nice that she could defend herself and that they didn't fight in front of the grave. Didn't particularly expect that backstory, but it seems to work.

What do you think of the series so far? It's among my fav. manga series, among my top 10 at best.

Revo

Sidonia no Kishi 63

Sidonia x Do you like big girls spinoff time.

What do you think of the series so far? It's among my fav. manga series, among my top 10 at best.

I'm enjoying it for what it is. It certainly isn't shying away from what it is and it's good at what it does so it's fairly enjoyable. I don't know how highly it will rank as only a little over halfway done but it'll probably be at the lower end of the higher tier part of my completed list if it continues along the same general quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom