• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Fairy Tail 395

Please.

HSDK 578

Please x10.

The Breaker: New Waves 169

Not that bad of an ending this time, and mask guy is revealed.

_hekk05

Banned
I've got one page in LIttLE13 which needs redrawing. A little help pls Akito?

The other one was a simple pattern, so I just cloned the pattern from nearby. Looks pretty ok if I say so myself.

_hekk05

Banned
Phew. Cleaned 54/56 pages. Any one who knows how to redraw gonna volunteer?

Gonna translate tmr or something. Gotta board games meet today

mjontrix

Fairy Tail 395

302657.gif

Ass Class 95

Bad writing /10.
It just doesn't make sense why they started going over the rooftops. I guess they needed a segway into the next part but whatevs.

Still second favorite manga in Jump (Imma Bleach Stan so relax).

Zai x 10 23

Damn this is too good.

G.ZZZ

Tokyo Ghoul 88

Back to the 20th ward!

Bambino! Secondo 18

What a fakeout at the beginning. Please just resolve this issue already. Killing enjoyment so much.

Sadly i've heard that Bambino Secondo still has the issue unresolved on volume TEN. I'm out of this.

Revo

Sadly i've heard that Bambino Secondo still has the issue unresolved on volume TEN. I'm out of this.

Really? God damn. Guess I'll put this on hold till it's all done then. To hell with reading that shit not in one sitting

Tokyo Ghoul 89-90

Oh snap ken has been revealed :eek:oooooo

and kanou :eek:ooooo

and aogiri back?? :eek:oooo

tl;dr: everything be happening

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Zai x10
Nothing is certain but death and taxes

Monster Musume

You go darling!(i forgot his name)

Hanimero
4th chapter title: 4D boobs
well, i read this, and it's not as lewd as i imagined it. It just your standard harem

Fairy Tail 395

Hyuk so FUNNY

Hyuk Fairy Tail knows how to mix up them comedy scenes with them one sided battle scenes Hyuk

Glad I know Minerva knows how to cook too you know since that is way more important then that booty shot of Lucy we got from the beginning...
Because even though this chapter confirmed that Lucy's booty is still safe and fine (thank goodness) Minerva's cooking is still something amazing and unexpected

Who knew?

I for one DID NOT

302657.gif

Akito

Hinamatsuri 37
Ahahahaha, Nitta is way too down the rabbit hole already.

Hinamatsuri 38
New player, bring it on.

Zweizer

Banned
Miss Sunflower ch15-17

Unexpected flashback time. It was pretty nice to see the characters' past being explored like that.

Zweizer

Banned
Miss Sunflower ch18

Adorable chapter this time. If it wasn't for the possible character development, I'd rather have the author output more chapters like this.

Zweizer

Banned
Miss Sunflower ch19

Yeah, that was cliché as hell. At this point Matsuri is far more interesting than the eponymous Miss Sunflower.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 27

god fucking damn it

rip plot

Eh, it's one of these series that will end with them confessing so I don't really mind if it means we get to see more of their antics.

Magi

Well, that settles the question of who is the evil empress, don't exactly know why Arba went so psycho, but this fits. Also, not sure how Solomon's idea actually made any sense yet, since he has done bugger all. I guess Aladdin was born at the end. I wonder what his fate will be now...

Nordicus

Hajime no Ippo 819-847

Randy Boy Jr down, and while the fight was decent, I didn't like how Miyata managed to win by having a clutch evolution of his counter yet again. This time it was a corkscrew element, and corckscrews are better than straights, at least according to the manga.
The reveal that Randy Boy Senior was made punchdrunk and eventually indirectly killed by Miyata's dad was pretty cool, but when we were told that as opposed to Miyata, Randy here never intended to mimic his father's switch-hitter boxing style and never even saw his matches but acquired it naturally, I thought Morikawa was pushing the poetic irony a little bit too far.
I expected to see Randy's stance switching to play a bigger part in his offense, so I was surprised that it just kept Miyata from constantly going for counters after he had been worn out by the bodyblows and using so much speed so early. So Randy's little gimmick gave him slightly better defenses for later rounds when he could actually catch up to Miyata, but mostly he used pretty straight-forward "anti-Miyata" strategies in this match.

Zweizer

Banned
Miss Sunflower ch20-22

Caught up with this. Rather nice, if not particularily outstanding. New girl seems interesting and should bring more character development (hopefully).

upandaway

Magi

Well, that settles the question of who is the evil empress, don't exactly know why Arba went so psycho, but this fits. Also, not sure how Solomon's idea actually made any sense yet, since he has done bugger all. I guess Aladdin was born at the end. I wonder what his fate will be now...
If I still understand what's happening, Aladdin has known all this flashback stuff since Bagdad. Makes me wanna go back and look for hints.

HInamatasuri 38

kamY0Kh.png

Totally not awkward.
That was a twist in what it seemed a sad, important chapter. The new esper will be another one that stays on the present, as they said already she is "weak willed".

Eyeshield 21 - Vol. 35-37 (End)
What a manga. I loved it. The
World Cup
seemed a bit rushed because all of the teams, except one, were no challenge at all. I don't mind that, but it felt a bit odd. Why did this series end, anyway? I would keep reading it ;_;

Actually, if it did get a sequel, I would hope that it would take place in the NFL. They could make up some reason to put an all-Japanese team into the NFL. I'd accept it. That way, we could get a bunch of returning characters.
I don't recall ghe reason for ghe ending. I think Inagaki was running out of ideas. Kurita maybe knows.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom