• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarRock

The Ice Wanderer

Found some more Jiro Taniguchi stuff, never realized that he has got a lot more works published than I thought would be. This one is a short short collection mostly dealing with humans relations with nature, animals, and death. Pretty diverse settings in the stories, even a couple being set here in Canada out of all the places.

Reeeally like this cover.

Revo

Illegal Rare 5

Unicorn, I guess. Nothing all that interesting/exciting as of yet.

GoH 169

I guess we're setting up for a big arc.

kasane

Illegal Rare 5

Unicorn, I guess. Nothing all that interesting/exciting as of yet.

GoH 169

I guess we're setting up for a big arc.
I just want normal 1v1 fights back (aint happening)

Everything went apeshit after they entered the portal imo

Kuro no Tantei 11-18

Well then didn't expect the case to get resolved so quickly. Nice twists here and there.

And now we have something new coming up? That's cool, was expecting this to end after the whole doppelganger thing was over.

kasane

3d kanojo

I certainly remember reading this but i kinda forgot about anyways fucker who dont appreciate nippons glorious manga/anime culture can fuck off

Nordicus

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 27

"We know that we're preserving status quo almost forcefully, but you will read. And. You. Will. Deal. With. It!"

Aizo

Banned
I forgot to mention the main thing I didn't like about Eyeshield 21. Near the end, they keep talking about how other races are naturally physically stronger, and how the Japanese just can't become as physically powerful. That was stupid and lame. There was some of that sentiment here when Japan was playing in the world cup not too long ago. It's sad that people think this way.

Aizo

Banned
Buzzer Beater - Vol. 1-4 (End)
Why did Inoue do this series? It wasn't terrible, but... it did not need to be written.

Shengar

I forgot to mention the main thing I didn't like about Eyeshield 21. Near the end, they keep talking about how other races are naturally physically stronger, and how the Japanese just can't become as physically powerful. That was stupid and lame. There was some of that sentiment here when Japan was playing in the world cup not too long ago. It's sad that people think this way.

There's more than just natural physical prowess in team-based sports. They should know better than that.

kasane

To be fair its true for some cases, i dont think you cant win but there is no denying that other people from other countries have different genes than other people.

3d kanojo 7

Framing a person for a crime is no joke

Makes me sad some people get away with it irl

Revo

Tokyo Ghoul 88

Back to the 20th ward!

Bambino! Secondo 18

What a fakeout at the beginning. Please just resolve this issue already. Killing enjoyment so much.

scy

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 27 - It was potentially getting somewhere and then was executed on the spot.

Oh well.

Senyuu SQ 22

fyJiJK7.png

Are you ready to come out of this flashback?

->Yes
No

Revo

I always have my hopes up that series will do the good thing and not blank on development.

Besides Nisekoi.

Zai x 10 23

Tax evasion girl is great.

mjontrix

Probably already mentioned but from crunchyroll -

So, who had five chapters in the Hunter x Hunter hiatus betting pool? After returning from a two year gap with chapter 341 on June 2nd, Hunter x Hunter 345, set to be released in next week's Weekly Shonen Jump issue 31 announces that Yoshihiro Togashi will be absent in the magazine's following issue, apparently to return with issue 33 on July 14th.

THEY KNOW!

Mortemis

Banned
Probably already mentioned but from crunchyroll -

THEY KNOW!

Damn, they do. To be fair, this is only a week break which has already happened before. Our bet was 5 straight misses. Togashi can go monthly and it'll still be good.

And lol, last place guy is almost already out.

kasane

Guys its greater than 5 weeks

Togashi is actually finishing this time

If togashi is actually finishes i will buy a random person a manga of their choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom