• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

so hooked up that i jumped from the tablet app to browser reading to catch latest episodes, and spoiling a little bit over watching raws, no other manga achieved this on me, also, gf is following the plot through my everyday commentaries minus ecchi segments, Anime will uncover me
New kouhai ily

Quixzlizx

for real though, no collusion

Meh, with the speed of the thread at times it's simpler that way. Unless I sit and read 4-5 chapters back-to-back then they'll usually each get their own post.

No, that's what I mean. Like a 5 posts out of 7 streak.

kasane

Remember Adrian everything I say or recommend is correct under the assumption that I am not joking or being sarcastic...

Hence the username ;)
Lol you have like the shittiest tastes here as per wonzo
toriko, a manga so insignificant the number of people that care about it itt adds up to how old the underage girl was when the author fucked her
promise to burn my eyes reading sempai, btw, anything like kangoku gakuen to read between releases? thanks in advance
Murder smut - ana satsujin

Minamoto kun

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

I like how Tama is dumb enough to not realize they live in Dumbass Land where saying how much she loves him is going to cause him a shitload of problems. Seriously, there was nothing preventing her from just calling him up on the fuckin phone and asking to have his babies.

kasane

Fuuka

I like how Tama is dumb enough to not realize they live in Dumbass Land where saying how much she loves him is going to cause him a shitload of problems. Seriously, there was nothing preventing her from just calling him up on the fuckin phone and asking to have his babies.

BACK OF! TAMA CHANS LOVE IS PURE

gamble fish 110

Suicide
Deaaaaad

Quixzlizx

Fuuka

It's like proposing in public. He's all-in now!

kasane

i already know the ending of team medical dragon but i need to know whats in between

also miki chose the inferior boy fck her

Quixzlizx

so shes gonna be like taylor swift if she gets her heart broken

the songs are still for him just in a different meaning

I've also been wondering why he's never pointed out the flaw in her plan:

"It's really nice that you spent a decade becoming an S-rank idol to fulfill our promise, but solo idols generally don't have some random douche on a guitar performing behind them."

kasane

"It's really nice that you spent a decade becoming an S-rank idol to fulfill our promise, but solo idols generally don't have some random douche on a guitar performing behind them."

hes gonna play bass for her

believeeee

PK Gaming

Tokyo Girls Destruction (1-14)

So this manga was pretty cool! Take Kill la Kill, DanganRonpa, and JoJo (Part 6), and toss them into a blender to get this. The premise is pretty basic: The main character gets accepted into the illustrious Amazon Academy, a school in which students are groomed into becoming the elites, and graduating guarantees success. It seems like an ordinary school at first (albeit unfriendly), but things get interesting once the final bell rings. See, once that happens, the school turns into this lawless, Battle Royale style battleground where students attack each other indiscriminately.

owWCeoG.png
So there's this neat survival aspect to the story. The reason why people fight each other is explained in the story, but basically the protagonist is a walking target.
Along the way, she meets some real whackjobs.
(Incidentally, the author is really good at making mere highschool girls/faculty members look downright terrifying.)

So yeah, check it out if you're looking for a good time. It's not amazing by any means, but it's pretty good read!

scy

Smutterfly Effect 20 - So she sleeps with her boyfriend but no bad end and then the "hey, I'll see you in College" promise. and then we time skip a few years.

This was rushed a bit. Guess we have some more drama to be had too. If I have to guess, her dying is unrelated to her pregnancy so fixing the latter still leaves her death as a possibility. So I guess that's the last thing to resolve.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

She also forgot the flaw in her plan that the manga is named "Fuuka." I'm gonna laugh when the manga inevitably gets to the point where Fuuka is also a super famous idol and then everyone gets pissed off that he's got 2 different idols who want the D.

I also like the fact that they make a big deal about how Yuu sucks at the bass despite the fact that Fuuka wouldn't just be able to be a super incredible singer with no practice or training.

I will say that I don't hate the manga yet; Seo hasn't *really* gone full Seo yet.

kasane

She also forgot the flaw in her plan that the manga is named "Fuuka." I'm gonna laugh when the manga inevitably gets to the point where Fuuka is also a super famous idol and then everyone gets pissed off that he's got 2 different idols who want the D.

I also like the fact that they make a big deal about how Yuu sucks at the bass despite the fact that Fuuka wouldn't just be able to be a super incredible singer with no practice or training.
I TOLD YOU THE NAME IS A BAIT

Tama is winning girl :mad:

Quixzlizx

Fuuka, Tama, and Yuu somehow all manage to form an idol act together. Threesome ending.

I will say that I don't hate the manga yet; Seo hasn't *really* gone full Seo yet.

Dat prodigy. She's like all of the action series protagonists who just step into the mech/wizard robe and hat/etc. and can instantly hold their own in mortal combat.

Angry Grimace

20 chapters in and Yuu, the antisocial loserguy, already has a 3 person harem of busty girls, one of whom is famous.

Prison School

Damn Chiyo went ham on those girls but they fucking deserved it *spit*

and now she's in and its misunderstandings galore LOLOLOL

i'm shocked Mari said something that dumb but we are realizing that these girls are as clueless to these things as the boys haha.

Hopefully this whole thing is cleared up soon since i like normal Chiyo and it gives a chance for Kiyoshi to do some hype shit.

_hekk05

Banned
Just you watch. I'll just have to silence dakku and kasane and hekk will be on top of the Wall of Shame in no time!

Not if I keep provoking you and making you post in response.

You see zweizer? You cannot escape my grasp. Huehuehue

Now go read Ibitsu and post your impressions. Huehuehue

Smutterfly Effect 20

Bad ending adverted? hmmmmmm

At least she's no longer like her future self and we'll see how much does it affect this ending.

Smutterfly Effect 20 - So she sleeps with her boyfriend but no bad end and then the "hey, I'll see you in College" promise. and then we time skip a few years.

This was rushed a bit. Guess we have some more drama to be had too. If I have to guess, her dying is unrelated to her pregnancy so fixing the latter still leaves her death as a possibility. So I guess that's the last thing to resolve.

I don't think it ever was related to her pregnancy tbh and even chapter 19 confirms it was something else entirely. Maybe it was the BF wanting revenge? but why when he could just avoid her.

And yea it does seem her possibly dying can still happen even after all these current changes.

I wonder what the reactions will be like if Prison School's art in the anime ends up being shit. Yeah there's gonna be a meltdown. Please don't be shit, please don't be shit, please don't be shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom