• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Natsu no Zenjitsu
hZMtPwW.png
She's clearly a keeper you nutcase.

mjontrix

I guess now we just need a anime Minamoto-kun Monogatari announcement.

I half expect this to just be a short ova like Nana to Koaru where they just pick a bunch of the lewder scenes.

It would be the apocalypse to animeGAF, the new caretaker mod would wipe the entire group out, like Aizen did to the Gotai 13.

Prison School though I can't imagine as an anime.

dani_dc

It would be the apocalypse to animeGAF, the new caretaker mod would wipe the entire group out, like Aizen did to the Gotai 13.

Prison School though I can't imagine as an anime.
I can imagine it working in the lines of the potato scene in Death Note, instead I guess we'll settle for something that will make people go "uh? What is this crap?" and forever miss the amazing work that is Prison School.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Jitsu wa Watashi wa 7

Aww, poor alien girl. :( Sorry, but the laws of manga state that you'll never win.

I kind of love this manga though, every character has their own "fun".

Also surprised that this was serialised in 2013. The art looks super old school to me.

Nordicus

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 7

I kind of love this manga though, every character has their own "fun".

Also surprised that this was serialised in 2013. The art looks super old school to me.
I wouldn't say it's super old school but it definitely has a School Rumble vibe in a few ways

Antiwhippy

There's definitely something very 90's about it. Reminds me of slayers.

Jitsu wa watashi 12

Huh.

That's another way to do a transformation I guess.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Koe no katachi 48 spoilers:

BdDQWOc.jpg

FUCK KAWAI! What a fucking cunt, i wish she would die a horrible death. Ueno doesn't seem so bad now by comparison....also it appears there's a 1 or 2 week hiatus for some reason fuck.

Quixzlizx

Koe no katachi 48 spoilers:

FUCK KAWAI! What a fucking cunt, i wish she would die a horrible death. Ueno doesn't seem so bad now by comparison....also it appears there's a 1 or 2 week hiatus for some reason fuck.

Well, the mangaka made sure to make it clear from the beginning that she was a phony piece of shit.

_hekk05

Banned
I see suffering no katachi still making people rage.

I stopped before the suffering truly began. After it ends I'm gonna go through it in one go

Revo

Prison School 132-134

Chairman noooooo. Don't be tricked by such a base woman.

and oh dam, them romance dramas gonna be heating up

Mumei

Woah.

It feels weird to see a mod other than Dresden here.

For the longest of times it seems like the only one paying attention to this thread is just Dresden, hahaha.

I just don't keep up with ongoing series on a regular basis, so I don't have much reason to post in this thread. I am currently reading Children of the Sea, though. I just got Volumes 2 - 5 last week.

Revo

For some reason I feel like there is blackmail going on here. We have no less than 4 witnesses ready to vouch for Chiyo

The catching Chiyo in the act looked far more like trickery than blackmail, I took the closed eyes looking down face to be regret that he has to send Chiyo to prison.

And arguing that they're all prisoners would probably get their testimonies dead.

Antiwhippy

Jitsu wa watashi wa 23

Why is she constantly worried about her long fangs exposing her? I have long fangs and nobody thinks that I'm a vampire.

Yet.

She could just play it off as a weird dental quirk.

Nordicus

The catching Chiyo in the act looked far more like trickery than blackmail, I took the closed eyes looking down face to be regret that he has to send Chiyo to prison.

And arguing that they're all prisoners would probably get their testimonies dead.
There's Chiyo's friend who was not a prisoner, this is not just the only case of the father acting aganst Chiyo because he completely ignored her when Meiko was brought up, then the closed eyes could also be interpreted as having to swallow his pride and being rgretful for being so under this snotty little brat's control.

The chairman is kinda wacky and maybe has weird principles, but I do not for a second buy that he'd be stupid too. For the entire first arc he was the only person who always listened.

Zweizer

Banned
I wouldn't put it past Kate that she would blackmail the chairman as well.

Considering how careless he is with his confidential materials, that'd be an easy task.

Revo

There's Chiyo's friend who was not a prisoner, this is not just the only case of the father acting aganst Chiyo because he completely ignored her when Meiko was brought up, then the closed eyes could also be interpreted as having to swallow his pride and being rgretful for being so under this snotty little brat's control.

The chairman is kinda wacky and maybe has weird principles, but I do not for a second buy that he'd be stupid too. For the entire first arc he was the only person who always listened.

I don't think you have to be stupid to fall for a plot. If I saw 3 girls laid out on the ground and everyone cheering around someone I'd think they'd have attacked them too.

It could certainly be blackmail though.

Kingdom 398

At least all the Fire Dragons aren't dying here.

Antiwhippy

Jitsu wa watashi wa 30

Dad is awesome.

Man it's been awhile since I came across a harem manga with as many fun and likable characters as this. Such a fun read.

scy

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 14 - It was nice knowing you MC. RIP.

I'm still not sure I follow his logic for finding the girl Rion marked. It'll end up being one of the other two.

Also, Airi route partially unlocked.

Footsoldiers have been dying practically every single chapter for almost 400 chapters now and are now rolling in their unmarked graves because of you

who

Half dead in my car after the giant Dominos I ate reading Tokyo Ghoul on lunch

I feel like there's something sad going on here

Fuck long shifts though.

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 26

Not bad of a chapter. Even though the MC's personality is supposed to be weak/timid, it's done rather nicely since he bounces right back. People being angry with him is going to help out the band though. More people being there will probably mean Fuuka's going to skyrocket in popularity now when they hear her sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom