• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
foI9C6g.jpg

is this robin or viola i can't tell

lol
lol thought the same

first time seeing Robin with lipstick

Edit: Isn't Robin's eyes blue? could be just a colouring mistake

Stulaw

Oda, the man with the three female character designs.

He has that many?
There's a Ubisoft joke in here.

Considering the colour page, I thought it must be Robin, but then the first picture of the chapter was Viola who looked exactly the same.

Lain

Panini Brazil was saying that the stupid gun reticle was something that Shueisha forced them do to. I guess that Viz can do whatever it wants, specially with this "Advanced" thing.

Here how it looks around here

I believe them on being forced that gun reticle, since it's on the cover of the Italian edition and the French edition too (German as well?). Having to get approval by the Japanese for cover designs (which would include also logo placements, title format etc) seems to be a pretty standard practice.
Given the title and the content of the manga though, I wouldn't be surprised if Viz managed to make them understand that it was smarter to not have it on the manga cover for the American edition, though this way the title loses the red in the text the original has?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm pretty sure Tonnura-san's real owner is Swagamoto.

Revo

Tokyo Ghoul 106-107

What Kaneki did to Banjou reminds me of what Yamori did to the Okama.

And the binge may be back :eek:

Zweizer

Banned
Tomodachi Login ch1-4

So it's about a girl (a "dark lesbian" as she calls herself) suffering from a mild case of chuunibyou living in the countryside and making some friends. Mundane stuff, then shoujo ai happens. Unbefitting to the title, it's more about rural life than anything that might come to mind when one sees the word "login". A pretty cute read, even if it has a rather rushed start.

Mud is so lewd.

Zweizer

Banned
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki ch9

At this point I don't really care if there's little to no progress in the romance aspect because the slice of life side is pretty fun to follow too with some nice art and atmosphere.

Wagatsuma 92

If this isn't a troll, then this is exactly the kind of twist this series needed! About damn time since it was getting stale for a while.

Quixzlizx

Koe no Katachi 48

Kawai is the biggest narcissist ever. I see her and Mashiba ending up like a couple in an episode of SVU when the woman would invite men up to her hotel room, where her boyfriend was waiting in the dark with a golf club to cave their skulls in.

kasane

Wagatsuma 92

Oh maaaaaaaaan. Shits gonna get fucked up

Initial d END

this isn't how i envisioned him winning the final race and i didn't want this kid to be his final opponent. Last scene was awesome tho as i envision him moving on from his ae86 like is father did

dani_dc

Koe no Karachi 48

Let me say that I do think Kawai was being unfairly treated in this particular situation at school. With that said, everyone gets bad mouthed at school at some point in time, to claim she's being bullied is asinine.
Her speech to a deaf girl was both pathetic as it was hilarious.
She really is the worst kind of asshole, the one that isn't aware of it, worst off, thinks she a victim.

I hope best girl Ueno bitch slaps her next chapter. I'd say slap some sense into her but that's not possible, so a bitch slap will have to do.

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome 92

Good job, your selfish constant attempt at changing the future likely lead to Wagatsuma death. I hope its something inevitable (it won't be).
Still an interesting twist, actually curious to see where the story will go next, even if it will probably just be the MC trying to Dave Wagatsuma life.

Hi-Score Girl 13

Oono is back, finally things will get back on track. Also romantic drama potentially incoming.

Toriko 288

So Herac is going to die horribly by the hands of a blue nitro while giving birth/protecting the main characters, isn't it?

How would it even make sense for Herac to be easily beaten by the blue nitros...? That would be a massive anti-climax...

if the nitro could kill Herac while being pregnant they would've done it a long time ago

multiple times did it suffer from labour... I am guessing they don't want to mess with it and have no reason to seeing as the Horse isn't even able to go near the fruit without shrivelling it up due to its immense power alone

but then again maybe something happens that changes it this time

If the Nitro do kill Herac it would likely cause disorder in the continent

Wagatsuma 92

If this isn't a troll, then this is exactly the kind of twist this series needed! About damn time since it was getting stale for a while.

Wagatsuma 92

Oh maaaaaaaaan. Shits gonna get fucked up

Good job, your selfish constant attempt at changing the future likely lead to Wagatsuma death. I hope its something inevitable (it won't be).
Still an interesting twist, actually curious to see where the story will go next, even if it will probably just be the MC trying to Dave Wagatsuma life.

Wagatsuma-san gets interesting again, finally

Wow this series was in a fucking rut if this is what brings it back to interesting tbh *sigh*

Good job, your selfish constant attempt at changing the future likely lead to Wagatsuma death.

tbf we are not sure if he's particularly responsible here (especially she seemed alright in the previous slips) but we'll see since he has fucked up once already in the future due to an action in the present.

Mortemis

Banned
I wonder if they all wear diapers?

soma - 80

GENRE SHIFT

GENRE SHIFT

GENRE SHIFT

I mean, it's not happening, but it'd be cool if it did. Soma really needs to get kicked out of the academy to wander the world and go full Bourdain.

Yo Dresden why do we think alike.

Soma needs to get kicked out and go learn the kamehameha or something and make this a battle action manga.

I can see him going on some crazy ass adventure to go learn cooking styles from around the world. Leave this cast and make this new girl/style of the week manga. Lol.

Come back to the school a year later like some hulk cook and make Erina his.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder if they all wear diapers?

soma - 80

GENRE SHIFT

GENRE SHIFT

GENRE SHIFT

I mean, it's not happening, but it'd be cool if it did. Soma really needs to get kicked out of the academy to wander the world and go full Bourdain.

Except he said he'd straight up not-cook.

Mortemis

Banned
Except he said he'd straight up not-cook.

He's not gonna cook himself. He's gonna go and train his stand to cook for him, duh.

We all know he's not gonna lose to this guy, but I'm down for an adventure at some point. with him learning the world like his dad. Gotta happen sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom