• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A 09

iiEha7p.png

Cows are suddenly the new tool of world domination.

Zephyx

Naruto

So this is how it turns out. Wonder what's Kakashi's two Mangekyou can do aside from Susanoo and Kamui.

One Piece

Who is this Gladius guy again?

Koe no Katachi 48

This girl. Ugh.

Wagahai no Kare wa Baka de aru 01

My Boyfriend is an Idiot

Or just kinda different. If you overlook his grades, common sense, etc, etc

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
ONE PIECE

I still can't wrap up my mind about the utter dumbfuckery of Rebecca's costume. I mean, there's fan-service, there's dumb fan-service, and there's dumbest fan-service, and there's the ultimate dumbest fan-service, and Rebecca's costume is way beyond any of these.

Ugh.

Kyou mo Uchi de Machi Awase

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Reading this manga completely erases--well, almost--the stupidity of that idiotic costume. I need to read Shirogane no Nina to perform the purge 100%.

Shengar

ONE PIECE

I still can't wrap up my mind about the utter dumbfuckery of Rebecca's costume. I mean, there's fan-service, there's dumb fan-service, and there's dumbest fan-service, and there's the ultimate dumbest fan-service, and Rebecca's costume is way beyond any of these.

Ugh.

Kyou mo Uchi de Machi Awase

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Reading this manga completely erases--well, almost--the stupidity of that idiotic costume. I need to read Shirogane no Nina to perform the purge 100%.
Where have you been Mr. Banana?

Big One

Banned
ONE PIECE

Ugh..
I kind of agree with this. I don't see how it's practical whatsoever. Nami and Robin wear what they wear because it's comfortable in hot weather unless when it isn't in which Nami pulls out a jacket logically. Nami and Robin wear comfort-wear for the most part.

Why does Rebecca wear a scantily clad gladiator uniform? How is that supposed to protect her from damage?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Where have you been Mr. Banana?

Busy playing Mass Effect 3 MP and finding answers to difficult questions such as: should I buy a PS4 now or not? Hahahaha.

I kind of agree with this. I don't see how it's practical whatsoever. Nami and Robin wear what they wear because it's comfortable in hot weather unless when it isn't in which Nami pulls out a jacket logically. Nami and Robin wear comfort-wear for the most part.

Why does Rebecca wear a scantily clad gladiator uniform? How is that supposed to protect her from damage?

Yea, it's just totally ridiculous.

Quasar

Any Josei readers around?

Any recommendations for stories featuring older women and younger men who aren't little boys?

Skip Beat! vol. 34

I'm not liking this whole "Corn is back because MAGIC!" development. It feels really dumb, even for Kyouko.

I'm also rather disappointed by the conclusion of last volume's cliffhanger. But at least now Kyouko freely admits her feelings. About time. Gosh.

Any recommendations for stories featuring older women and younger men who aren't little boys?
Udon no Onna. It's completed in just one volume, though.

survivor

Banned

Udon no Hito had a 35 years old woman and a young college student. Kimi wa Pet also had a relatively older woman main character and I think the guy was young enough. Can't remember much of it.

edit: Scrooge McDuck beat me to it

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
SQUARE ENIX IS BEING SUED BECAUSE OF HI SCORE GIRL

FML

Welllllll............................................... I mean, the author didn't even bother to create silly names and instead using straight-up real names of franchises/characters in the manga so of course it will be sued.

Though thats technically Seinen I think. Just like Toshiue No Hito.

Hmmm I guess it's true. I just read your 2nd paragraph about older women with younger man and I immediately thought of that.

How about Gokusen?

That's pretty much what I'm looking for. Romances where the guy is the younger one, but still college aged. Preferably written with the woman as protagonist, not the guy.

That's totally Gokusen.

Quasar

Udon no Hito had a 35 years old woman and a young college student. Kimi wa Pet also had a relatively older woman main character and I think the guy was young enough. Can't remember much of it.

That's pretty much what I'm looking for. Romances where the guy is the younger one, but still college aged. Preferably written with the woman as protagonist, not the guy.

_hekk05

Banned
Welllllll............................................... I mean, the author didn't even bother to create silly names and instead using straight-up real names of franchises/characters in the manga so of course it will be sued.

They asked SEGA, CAPCOM and BandaiNamco for permission.

SNK was just please notice me Square Enix Senpai~

how about i say fuck you cause im not on the net 24/7

How bout you go fuck yourself. Then go read chapter 13. It came out ytd

Mm, Square Enix actually got permission from all other companies whose games are featured in the comic.

EDIT: Aw I'm late.

μ & i 01

End of humanity and it is only up to the only loli left in the world and some guy to save it or something.

Yep, this was something.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Well if they put it up like that even though SNK hasn't given them permission, that's fucked up.

But then again, everything about Square seems so fucked up nowadays.

kasane

Well if they put it up like that even though SNK hasn't given them permission, that's fucked up.

But then again, everything about Square seems so fucked up nowadays.
Filing a casr in criminal court is even more fucked up tho

Could have chased for that settlement money

Abd i highly doubt se didnt contact em

_hekk05

Banned

SNK says they approached SE and asked them about it but "was not given a satisfactory response", whatever that means.

i wouldn't be surprised if their goal was to get some settlement somehow. Also the current case gets some publicity which can help with that since i don't think Square wants this to go for too long (unless they have proof that they did get permission).

SNK says they approached SE and asked them about it but "was not given a satisfactory response", whatever that means.

aka not enough money :p

wonzo

Banned
tbh given snk's dickery in the past i wouldn't be surprised if se actually did get consent but snk's just chuckin a tizz for more money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom